A Fast Spree for Amazon Free Shipping Items or via cgw - Collection CCK, TPY, YCK or via Taqbin

Hi,
Do these items have free shipping?
1) Crayola my first crayola stamper (US$5.19)
2) Crayola Color Wonder Hello Kitty 18 Page Coloring Pad and 5 Count Marker (US$5)
3) Crayola Color Wonder Hello Kitty Glitter Refill Coloring Pad (US $5.99)

Do you do self collection at commonwealth? Thks

http://www.amazon.com/Sofia-First-Talking-Magical-Amulet/dp/B00BY2ER66/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1396792418&sr=1-1&keywords=princess sofia amulet

So if I decide to get this instead, so will juz trf the item price..

And when item arrive,only local postage payment to u?

Do dbl cfm whether is it free shipping too and still able to join spree
Hi nctgrace,
the link in this post doesn't have free shipping. u need to search item sold and shipped by amazon.

Hi,
Do these items have free shipping?
2) Crayola Color Wonder Hello Kitty 18 Page Coloring Pad and 5 Count Marker (US$5)

Do you do self collection at commonwealth? Thks
Hi caro12,
can you give me links? if remembered correctly, some are not free shipping. need to verify the link.

Hi bbanna,

Thanks, I would like to order the book then. Would like to do self-collection at Commonwealth. Pls let me know how much to transfer and your bank acct details.

Btw, do you do spree for products from Amazon UK? Are items there also eligible for free global shipping?

Hi,
The links are
http://www.amazon.com/Crayola-My-Fi...6699288&sr=8-13&keywords=crayola+for+toddlers
http://www.amazon.com/Crayola-Color-Wonder-Coloring-Marker/dp/B00AHAJAU4/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t
http://www.amazon.com/Crayola-Wonde...8-2&keywords=crayola+color+wonder+hello+kitty

Free for shipping? thks.

Hi just wondering if u have ordered and if I need to top up cos I realise 2 of the music box price have dropped and 1 drop price but become fulfil by amazon. Pls advise. Also wn will it arrive?

Hi just wondering if u have ordered and if I need to top up cos I realise 2 of the music box price have dropped and 1 drop price but become fulfil by amazon. Pls advise. Also wn will it arrive?
Hi.. ur orders have been ordered on 7 Apr. Eta 22 apr to 29 apr. Sorry was too busy to update the table. .financial year end...

Hi bbanna,

Thanks, I would like to order the book then. Would like to do self-collection at Commonwealth. Pls let me know how much to transfer and your bank acct details.

Btw, do you do spree for products from Amazon UK? Are items there also eligible for free global shipping?

hi sgarplum28,
can u post all the links? I lost the threads for those books u want.

amazon uk no free shipping offered to sg..

Hi caro12,
above 3 items can free shipping. item in another post not eligible

To AccountPOSB Everyday Savings Account
406-11537-2 SMH-BBANNA
Transfer Currency and Amount S$39.89
Transaction Reference
I have made the transfer US$29.99 x 1.33 = 39.89.
Didn't check it whether in SG is cheaper bor..kekeke.
Collection at CCK.
Also can check the crocs is it ready for collection in my previous spree?

Order placed for paid order
Order Number: 102-3787463-7812230 EST delivery:
  • Mar. 3, 2014 - Mar. 10, 2014
dewberries
10 API Nitrite Test Kit 4.99

Hi bbanna,

Is my item listed above here already?
I've not heard from you....It's been so long alrdy.
Plse let me know.

thanks a lot.

Hi bbanna,

Is my item listed above here already?
I've not heard from you....It's been so long alrdy.
Plse let me know.

thanks a lot.
hi Dewberries,
so sorry.. forgot the item.. i have packed your test kit to PO. once it post out, will update u the postage and refund detail... sorry for the delay...i will pm u today.

Hi babe sorry pls drop my order as im overseas now and wont be back till end apr. So sorry
Hi chloe29,
ur order is already added to my previous batch and shipped, can't cancel already. I just too busy to update u the result.. u can collect after come back.

Also orders to go through when funds transferred and I did not pay u too babe..how did u order without any confirmation of funds from me?

Back