7 days late..

Emma Dina

My cycles are usually 28/29 days. Once or twice, it could be max at 32 days With 5-7 days max of bleeding.
I totally stop breastfeeding 4-6months ago. Since then, ive been TTC. had sex 3× during my ovulation window, including having sex on my ovulation day. Felt bloated, gassy/nauseous, heavier/fuller breasts (drops of milk came out both sides when pressed after afew months not having milk), abdominal cramps, diarrhoea and frequent urination for afew days awaiting AF due. But recently, since 2-3 days, the symptoms are no more except for frequent urination, heavy/fuller breasts with milk coming out when pressed and light cramps
Took test 2 days before AF due, 2 days after due and today (7days late) around this timing but all came back BFN. Anyone with similar experience. Any idea what is happening or what should i do? Is it really true that im not pregnant this month (due to the -ve tests)?

My cycles are usually 28/29 days. Once or twice, it could be max at 32 days With 5-7 days max of bleeding.
I totally stop breastfeeding 4-6months ago. Since then, ive been TTC. had sex 3× during my ovulation window, including having sex on my ovulation day. Felt bloated, gassy/nauseous, heavier/fuller breasts (drops of milk came out both sides when pressed after afew months not having milk), abdominal cramps, diarrhoea and frequent urination for afew days awaiting AF due. But recently, since 2-3 days, the symptoms are no more except for frequent urination, heavy/fuller breasts with milk coming out when pressed and light cramps
Took test 2 days before AF due, 2 days after due and today (7days late) around this timing but all came back BFN. Anyone with similar experience. Any idea what is happening or what should i do? Is it really true that im not pregnant this month (due to the -ve tests)?
Maybe you should go for blood test to confirm if u are pregnant or not.

I don't have this kind of experience, but well, maybe either can wait few more days, then to test again? Or check with gynae?

Hope you don't mind if I'll bump this up and ask about how is it going? Was it pregnancy signs or was it fake pregnancy? I heard about that sometimes things like this could happen -- your brain just tricks you. But it also may be symptoms of something bad -- ectopic pregnancy for example and then tests won't say anything.

Back