4 BN lipsticks for sale !

Hello_kitten_1127

4 BN lipsticks for sale !
Hi
I’m selling the below items at $15 each.

Picture 1
Cute Press Disney let the adventure begin lip & cheek gel in 04 bold red

Picture 2
Missha Signature Dewy Rouge lipstick
Recommended for :
-those looking for a glossy, vivid lipstick
-those wanting trendy colors that wrap the lips without looking cakey
-those wanting smooth, voluminous-looking lips
-those looking for a non-drying, long-wearing formula

Picture 3
Rimmel lip gloss
Product description
Oh My Gloss! Lip Gloss from Rimmel London. Non sticky, lightweight formula that provides a cushion soft feel giving true colour and high shine that lasts up to 6 hours. Lip loving formula with Argan Oil and Vitamin E.

The best lip gloss is the one that shines brightest. Find your shade of Oh My Gloss! for the ultimate long-lasing lip gloss, featuring three-dimensional shine and colour that lasts for up to 6 hours. The luxuriously light formula glides onto lips and feels comfortable to wear all day, thanks to a blend of conditioning ingredients.

- 3D shine effect
- Non-sticky feel
- Lightweight formula
- Infused with vitamin E and argan oil
How To Apply
Step 1: If you’re looking for a bold colour effect, line and fill your lips with a lip liner first.
Step 2: Starting from the centre of your lips, apply your chosen shade of Oh My Gloss! and blend outwards into the cupid’s bow and corners of your mouth.
Step 3: To create the illusion of a fuller pout, add an extra dab of gloss on the centre of lips.

Picture 4
Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lipgloss
Color - #18 Rose gold
0.22FL.OZ. / 6.5ml.
Quantity- 3 numbers
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
An ultra-shiny lip gloss Contains exclusive ingredients to prolong gloss wear Greatly helps enhance the softness & lightens up lips Effectively offers your lips with the flawless volume Protects & comforts your lips from daily aggressions Dermatologist-tested
6.5ml/0.22oz

Pictures are for illustration only

Can meet up or mail
Postage fee excluded
Interested? pls contact me. Thank you 31A2174C-F375-447A-8F94-D3CF3630D309.jpeg6DFD2698-C5A7-4A02-A776-8B2B5A30F214.jpegE590860D-7F77-44AA-AF7D-B60F54AB0EBB.jpeg80F16A23-6C7E-4ADB-B6D9-6B470804C130.jpeg

Last edited:

Back