3 Boys 1 girl

Reeve lim

Hi all ,

Need advise on how to handle your work-life balance when having 4 kids ? Currently I am working in a shift work and Wife working 9-5 . We have 2 boys at the age of 4yo and 14months. 4yo boy is in child care now and 14months boy is under my in law care. my Wife is expecting twins 1B1G .its blessed . But once the twins come out my suggestion was putting them at infant care at their 3 to 4 months ? Due to Wife will be working after her maternity months . Anyone can advise what we can do? Or you have come across the same situation like us ? Our family got no extra manpower . And the cost of hiring a twins nanny will be way to high.

Seeking for advise.

Ever consider a maid. Put twin with in law n the helper. 14mth baby go child care. Babies's immune system still weak. Go infant care will fal sick easily.​

Agree with @piglet02

If both your wife n yourself could afford a maid, it may b better 2 let d twins stay wif your in law n your 2nd son goes 2 childcare. A maid could also ease d burden of both your wife n you of d household chores dat u guys may face on d weekend.

I have a fren who has twins n their main care givers r my fren's in law & a maid.

Back