2nd child (2013) mummies

I'm a sahm taking care of 2 kids. One at terrible 2 and the other with reflux. really driving me nuts. need some sanity.
is there any fb gp? can add me?

Hi goh, my #1 also born in 2011. She just turned 2 last mth but her terrible twos started long ago! My bb is 5mths now. I'm a sahm too.

Looking at earlier posts, I think a FB grp was started some time ago but I've no idea where n how to join...

Haha, mumztan, I think we all can gobble down our meals in record time! I also just let bb cry while I eat fast fast. Jiejie can't help much yet. She dun bully baby I happy Liao!

Hi mummies, I'm also a sahm with 2 kids too. A 19months & 5months. But my #1 is like having terrible 1 more! Lol I'm hoping he do be better when he's 2years plus. Maybe partly because of his baby sis. Hais

Hi all, since quite a few of us are keen to start a group, shall I create a group & u all request to join?

ok I've created a fb group with some of my friends in it alrdy. It's called 2nd Child 2013 mummies. hope u all can join so we can share parenting tips, rant about whoever(mil esp), organise sprees, organise playdates etc.

ok I've created a fb group with some of my friends in it alrdy. It's called 2nd Child 2013 mummies. hope u all can join so we can share parenting tips, rant about whoever(mil esp), organise sprees, organise playdates etc.

Any links? I can't find the group through fb

Goh, thanks for starting the FB grp. It's nice to chat on both forum n FB, esp forum also has iPhone app now, making it easier to update n post now.

Kwyt, I feel u!!
My #1 started her terrible tantrums at 12mths. It only started to get slightly better recently at 2yrs old. Sometimes i feel handling a toddler is tougher than handling a baby...

Hi I have also requested to join the group.

1st child - Aug 09
2nd child - Nov 13
Am on maternity leave now. Was wondering how did u all manage and spend time with the kids on weekend with a newborn?

We go out with 2 strollers, 2 diaper bags & a baby carrier (standby to use if baby/toddler wants to be carried). When it's diaper change / milk time for baby, hubby will bring the toddler walk around while I settle the baby.
Sometimes we go to indoor playground, each of us take turns spend 1hr with jiejie while the other go walk walk with baby.
At times if lucky both nap at same time, we will la kopi. We usually go for early lunch outside before noon & home by 5pm.
Some weekends we just stay home or go for walks or playground nearby with the kids. Toddler plays while baby sit in stroller relax .

Last edited:
Hi all... hope i m not too late to join this chat. :)

my #1 april2011, #2 Jan 2013 :)

Hope to meet more mummies here/ via fb would be easier for me. :)

Last edited:
I've added you in fb!

Btw if you all keen to be added in whatsapp chat can pm me your number. Will send to the group admin to add you all in it! :)

Hello.. I have requested to join the FB group..

#1 Jun 2011
#2 Jan 2013

Can add me to the Whatsapp group too?
Thanks.

Back