2017 Jan EDD

I would normally avoid to be safe, as per my mum's advice when I helped a friend to ask last time too. can't say that you are unwell either?

Yupp, I think I'll just say I'm not well. To be safe think better not go. Anyway not a close relative. Thanks for your advise! :)

Hi.
Can I check if I should visit a gynae or a normal gp to confirm on my pregnancy?
This is my first time.

Hi, the last time I went to polyclinic to confirm and got a referral to KKH, so I think it's cheaper. But this time round I'm skipping the polyclinic as I'm seeing my gyne straight.

But I'm gg to the polyclinic today as I'm not feeling too well, so I guess they might do a test for me later.

Hope this helps :)

[oQUOTE="xXxRFMxXx, post: 8338717, member: 190408"]Hi.
Can I check if I should visit a gynae or a normal gp to confirm on my pregnancy?
This is my first time.[/QUOTE]

would be good to see a gynae for the first appointment to confirm and follow up on checks thereafter :)) she/he can give you advice on what's best too!

Hi all, congratulations! I have a positive too and should belong to this group after confirmation from my gynae next week! According to the app, my EDD should be 9 January 2017! Just a question (silly one), is it normal to have a slight tummy at this stage? Or maybe I just put on more weight lately. >.<

Hi all, congratulations! I have a positive too and should belong to this group after confirmation from my gynae next week! According to the app, my EDD should be 9 January 2017! Just a question (silly one), is it normal to have a slight tummy at this stage? Or maybe I just put on more weight lately. >.<

congrats melissa!! no question is silly! I wonder too - and yes slight tummy for now, barely noticeable and looking pretty normal ! maybe it looks more obvious now that we know the body's changing lol

Me me! not yet! =P

Lol, hi Melissa. I'm Melissa and my Edd as per the app is on 9 Jan too :p Staying cautiously happy for now...

littlepirouette, did u decide on dr Loh? My scan with him is next Friday. :) Excited but scared too!! Dr Loh usually replies to emails within a day.. So he's fairly good. :)

Add me to the group too please! Yay.

Lol, hi Melissa. I'm Melissa and my Edd as per the app is on 9 Jan too :p Staying cautiously happy for now...

littlepirouette, did u decide on dr Loh? My scan with him is next Friday. :) Excited but scared too!! Dr Loh usually replies to emails within a day.. So he's fairly good. :)

Add me to the group too please! Yay.

my first appt was originally next Friday 20 May too, then changed to next mon! we would have met each other lol. I'm deciding after the first scan actually. he saw me for my prenatal then I got a positive after so maybe it's fated? hehee.

what about you? experience with dr loh before?

Lol! Yeah we would have met! How come changed to Monday? But the wait time at O&G is crazy at times. Last sat I had to wait 2 hours past my appt time because he got held up at TFC. I saw Dr Loh at TFC and he was the one who performed surgery on me to remove my endometriosis (really good bedside manners), and after which, thanks to his so-iui, we got lucky! :) so my husband wants to stick to him! But he's pretty much a no nonsense guy other than when he jokes though! I get intimidated at times :p
Did he help you too? Any others u might be deciding on? I wanted to look at Dr Benjamin Tham from WC Cheng clinic, but.. They don't see anyone till week 8.. Which is kinda of a bummer. :(

I wanted to have a first scan as early to see if everything is alright so I changed it to Monday - it's ok we have more chances to meet in future! I went to him to treat my irregular cycles and after first time seeing him we got a positive! so I'm heading back to him :)

also thought of benj tham but no experience with him before, and heard his clinic also super packed! husband say no need to change gynae, so still considering... so you're fixed on dr loh? gd to know someone with the same gynae too! :))

Lol! Yeah we would have met! How come changed to Monday? But the wait time at O&G is crazy at times. Last sat I had to wait 2 hours past my appt time because he got held up at TFC. I saw Dr Loh at TFC and he was the one who performed surgery on me to remove my endometriosis (really good bedside manners), and after which, thanks to his so-iui, we got lucky! :) so my husband wants to stick to him! But he's pretty much a no nonsense guy other than when he jokes though! I get intimidated at times :p
Did he help you too? Any others u might be deciding on? I wanted to look at Dr Benjamin Tham from WC Cheng clinic, but.. They don't see anyone till week 8.. Which is kinda of a bummer. :(

and yes the wait time is insane, was almost 2 hrs for me last time too! and quite tough to reach his clinic line sometimes you think? the first time I met him he's super humorous so I've yet to see his no-nonsense side......his scans are good?

and yes the wait time is insane, was almost 2 hrs for me last time too! and quite tough to reach his clinic line sometimes you think? the first time I met him he's super humorous so I've yet to see his no-nonsense side......his scans are good?

lol i wouldnt know! i'll let you know next friday, before your monday appt. 'hopefully the scan goes well though... super worried and no idea how many babies... Yeah, he cracks super lame jokes all the time... lol. havent tried contacting the clinic myself. husband has been the one actively doing it. hahaha. :p

lol i wouldnt know! i'll let you know next friday, before your monday appt. 'hopefully the scan goes well though... super worried and no idea how many babies... Yeah, he cracks super lame jokes all the time... lol. havent tried contacting the clinic myself. husband has been the one actively doing it. hahaha. :p

same! my husband has been the one who's successful in making the calls too hahaa. my first appt's next monday 16th so I'll keep you updated ! what time's yours? I'm feeling the jitters too, think I can't concentrate on work on Monday 0.o

same! my husband has been the one who's successful in making the calls too hahaa. my first appt's next monday 16th so I'll keep you updated ! what time's yours? I'm feeling the jitters too, think I can't concentrate on work on Monday 0.o

oh the 16th! i thought u meant the following monday. sorry, my bad! do let me know how it goes! mine's 4pm. i dont know how i'm gonna survive another week. i cant concentrate at work at all.. how many weeks would u be on monday? hopefully we'll only have good news! hahaha, i guess we have amazing husbands. lol! :p

feel like bringing forward my appt too. am worried because i have been having bad yeast infection and having alot of brown discharge.. not sure if dr loh would see me though. :( sigh. am so worried. he seemed to brush it off in the email..

Last edited:
oh the 16th! i thought u meant the following monday. sorry, my bad! do let me know how it goes! mine's 4pm. i dont know how i'm gonna survive another week. i cant concentrate at work at all.. how many weeks would u be on monday? hopefully we'll only have good news! hahaha, i guess we have amazing husbands. lol! :p

feel like bringing forward my appt too. am worried because i have been having bad yeast infection and having alot of brown discharge.. not sure if dr loh would see me though. :( sigh. am so worried. he seemed to brush it off in the email..

actually I have no idea how many weeks I will be when I see him cos I ovulated late but according to my TCM doc I should be around 6 weeks? I understand the agonising wait!! that's why I wanted to bring it forward also. my appt's at 4pm too! I expect it to be another 2-hour wait lol.

why don't you try calling to see if they can slot you in earlier? I know Thurs is his operation day so he won't be available but other days he's in office :)

Which TCM are u seeing? I have been seeing Ying Chuan Medical Hall.. Still in their herbs too. he re-scheduled me for Monday. Lol. I'm half an hour after you. Might really see you! my TCM told me to walk very little though... Hopefully we don't have 2 hour waits on Monday lol.

cool! let's take this offline, text me!! hehehee

hi all, tested positive too in mid april. tot i will be having a Dec baby based on LMP.. But my checkup few days ago no heartbeat detected yet. I also had a chemical preg before this, so i'm very worried and paranoid. Doc can't determine EDD yet but if i'm only about 5 weeks most prob i'll have a Jan 2017 baby~

hi all, tested positive too in mid april. tot i will be having a Dec baby based on LMP.. But my checkup few days ago no heartbeat detected yet. I also had a chemical preg before this, so i'm very worried and paranoid. Doc can't determine EDD yet but if i'm only about 5 weeks most prob i'll have a Jan 2017 baby~

I understand how you feel, I had a chemical pregnancy before this too, so don't dare to get too excited until the first check up.

In any case, all the best and take care! Hopefully all will be alright for you :)

Hi all!! I just tested positive too! My #1 was a SG50 baby: Not sure when is my EDD but I did the clear blue digital test and it says 2-3 weeks! Please add me to the fb group and WhatsApp group too!!

[email protected]

Last edited:
Hi! I am from may 2016 mummy group. I m having my confinement now and would like to recommend my current confinement lady if anyone needs cl. She is very good and will be with me till end of may. Please pm me if you would like to engage her and know more about her daily duties.

Hi everyone! Congratulations! I'm a new mommy to be too and I'm really excited! Using the iphone app, my due date should be on 10 Jan 17. Can add me to the Facebook group? My email address is [email protected]. Is there a whats app group too? Cheers!

For those who want to be added into the Facebook group, please just comment here with your Facebook email address. Anyone in the Facebook group already can add you in using a desktop. So it is faster, no need to rely on 1 person. :)

Please give your Facebook email address. And check your email after you have given the email to us. There will be an invite to join the group.

Hi hi, I am Maureen here. Yet to visit my gynae. However tested positive and EDD expected to me in mid Jan 2017.

My email is maureenang86@gmail com

Please kindly add me in FB would love to join all mummies here in our pregnancy journey. Thanks a million!

Back