2017 Jan EDD

Anyone belonging to this group? :)

Anyone in the same boat? Will start a Facebook group. Pm or comment your Facebook email address to add you in ok? :)

I went to the polyclinic today and confirmed it is a positive. Based on those due date calculator, edd should be 2 jan.

Last edited:
Congrats! How many weeks are you? How they confirm? Blood test?

To be honest, I dunno how many weeks. LOL. because i have very irregular period so can't really determine the day I was conceived. They confirmed my pregnancy via urine test, the doctor said their test is more sensitive. LOL.

Hello!

I just tested positive yesterday and today morning. Yesterday was day of expected period and the line kinda faint. Used the digital clearblue one and it said pregnant, 1-2.

Had a checnical pregnancy before so I don't really care to get my hopes up. If all goes well I should belong in this group :)

Congrats to all btw!

Hi ladies!

I just tested positive on Mother's Day! first pregnancy, cautiously happy! EDD according to the app should be Jan 5 2017
Would love to join any support group/whatsapp for advice! Do add me! :)

Hi ladies!

I just tested positive on Mother's Day! first pregnancy, cautiously happy! EDD according to the app should be Jan 5 2017
Would love to join any support group/whatsapp for advice! Do add me! :)

I almost tested on Mother's Day as well cos I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool to find out you're a mum on Mother's Day?! Hahaha. But ended up didn't want to waste my test kit so waited one more day and tested on day of expected period Anyway congrats babe!

I almost tested on Mother's Day as well cos I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool to find out you're a mum on Mother's Day?! Hahaha. But ended up didn't want to waste my test kit so waited one more day and tested on day of expected period Anyway congrats babe!

LOL! Congrats to you too!!
I don't know what made me test but I was past my usual 12-day luteal phase so I thought heck it, let's do this. Really surprised to see a positive! Loads of questions and what to do next so am really appreciative of this support group haha

LOL! Congrats to you too!!
I don't know what made me test but I was past my usual 12-day luteal phase so I thought heck it, let's do this. Really surprised to see a positive! Loads of questions and what to do next so am really appreciative of this support group haha

Heehee thanks babe! Yeah I had one chemical pregnancy before so I am just trying to keep calm now and not freak out until my doctor's appointment. It's a bit difficult not to freak cos of my previous experience! But because I don't wanna tell anyone yet fill I see and hear the heartbeat it's nice to have some company here :)

Heehee thanks babe! Yeah I had one chemical pregnancy before so I am just trying to keep calm now and not freak out until my doctor's appointment. It's a bit difficult not to freak cos of my previous experience! But because I don't wanna tell anyone yet fill I see and hear the heartbeat it's nice to have some company here :)

Same!! So far it's just me and my husband. I have been going for TCM appts so my TCM doctor knows. Yesterday I came down with a high fever and was so worried when i went to see a doctor and got my pregnancy-friendly meds. Am resting it out for the next 2 days. When do I fix a date with my gynae actually? I'm trying to keep calm too and just waiting patiently to the appt to hear the heartbeat :)

Same!! So far it's just me and my husband. I have been going for TCM appts so my TCM doctor knows. Yesterday I came down with a high fever and was so worried when i went to see a doctor and got my pregnancy-friendly meds. Am resting it out for the next 2 days. When do I fix a date with my gynae actually? I'm trying to keep calm too and just waiting patiently to the appt to hear the heartbeat :)
If you have decided on a Gynae you can just call to make an appointment. They will advice when is a good time to visit. They will ask for your last menstrual period so get the date ready. :)

thanks!! gonna call today. can I ask generally who are your gynaes? i had previously seen two (Dr Choo wan Ling from GlenE & Dr Loh from TCM) but not sure who should I choose.

Yes you can call your gyne alr if you have one and fix up an appointment. I'm seeing Dr Wendy Teo at Mount E Novena. I went to her the last time and found her very professional and very patient, willing to answer all my questions :D But of course, her charges are quite high! Haha.

Yes you can call your gyne alr if you have one and fix up an appointment. I'm seeing Dr Wendy Teo at Mount E Novena. I went to her the last time and found her very professional and very patient, willing to answer all my questions :D But of course, her charges are quite high! Haha.

just called. waiting for the nurse to call back and fix an appt. i'm staying at the west side so probably somewhere central would be good. and your last comment is hilarious - add you in everything!! LOL

just called. waiting for the nurse to call back and fix an appt. i'm staying at the west side so probably somewhere central would be good. and your last comment is hilarious - add you in everything!! LOL

Hahaha, its all part of the fun! Too stressed at work! My appointment is on 25 May, gotta be patient and keep my fingers crossed!

Hi guys,

I just tested 2 times yesterday and it's positive too!
Telling myself to stay calm till I seen a doc to confirm..
If everything goes well, I should belong to this group too! =)

Morning ladies,

Understand some of you here are experienced mums so have a question: is it alright to go to a funeral while pregnant?

My husband's uncle just passed away and I'm barely 5/6 weeks along. Not going would mean I have to tell my in laws and I don't wanna say anything before confirming. It'll be kinda rude if I don't go so I'm not very sure what to do now. Is it pantang?

Any advice? Thanks in advance everyone :)

Morning ladies,

Understand some of you here are experienced mums so have a question: is it alright to go to a funeral while pregnant?

My husband's uncle just passed away and I'm barely 5/6 weeks along. Not going would mean I have to tell my in laws and I don't wanna say anything before confirming. It'll be kinda rude if I don't go so I'm not very sure what to do now. Is it pantang?

Any advice? Thanks in advance everyone :)

I would normally avoid to be safe, as per my mum's advice when I helped a friend to ask last time too. can't say that you are unwell either?

Back