(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Georgy, Thanks you once again for your service!!! My sister is definately touched by the wordings that you have choosen and printed!!!

Fantastic piece of art! :D

Looking forward to work with you again!!!!!

Hi Jaxa, glad to know that your sister likes the frame and I certainly hope this gesture will bring you 2 closer than before. Cheers!

Thanks for the personal delivery last night. The frame was beautiful, just like my previous 2 orders. You never fail to give the best! Thanks!

Hi Jane27, glad to know that you like the final product and I surely hope your friend will like the frame too. Thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon.

yes definitely will be back for more! in fact, i already have an idea to make one more for my family with a photo incorporated. Will email you in a while. Cheers! : )

Hi Georgy,

I would like you to help me create a farewell frame for my colleague.

Her name is Crystal Lim.
her fav color will be: Purple,Black,White & Blue.

hoping that you can come out with something creative. ;)

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for being so efficient & prompt in replying to emails, got ur email ytd tat the frame was rdy & the frame was delivered today to us.

My family love the frame very much.
thankyou once again.

Hi Blurymummy, glad to know that your family loves the frame we have made. Thanks for being so patient with us too and we hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy
Since the frame was delivered to us yesterday, we've already received many compliments from my family and my in-laws. I am certain that my family will be greatly blessed by the positive messages inscribed.
Thanks again. In fact, i'm already looking for ideas for the next one. Cheers.

Hi Joymum, words are powerful and I believe the words in the frame will bless many others in times to come, that's one of the business goals of Words.in.Frames. I look forward to hear from you again and I promise this time the wait will be shorter.
happy.gif
Thanks once again for your support. Cheers!

Hi Shida, so happy to hear from you again ( and so soon too ) with a new order. Before I start working on the artwork for the frame for your colleague, I have e-mailed you some questions to help me better understand the recipient, so do respond ASAP. Thanks.

Hi Georgy,

m back again. I want to make a frame on words I have drop you an email on the word details.
I trust your creativity.

Hi Georgy,

I have passed to my hubby on his birthday...
he was so excited when he unwrap the gift..
1st word when he saw the frame "exclusively done".
Nice.. he like it.. *thumbs Ups*

Hi April, thanks for coming back to us again! Got your e-mail and will work on the artwork soon. Thanks once again for your support.

Hi Shida, glad to know that your husband likes the frame you have made for him for his birthday. The "exclusiveness" will surely touch his heart as you have gone the extra mile to make something so special for him. Thanks for your support and I will be getting back to you on your 2nd frame soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thank you for the lovely frame and being so prompt in your replies.Although i'd made a lot of changes, you had been really patient to accommodate all my requests.My family love the frame that you've created for us and will definitely come back for more!

Hi Luvv, I am glad all the effort we have put in to make the frame finally pays off and I am glad your family loves the frame. Look forward to hear from you again.

Hi Georgy,

Nice meeting u & thanks for make a trip down all the way down to deliver the frame....we would like to say a big "THANK U" to u for that wonderful & colourful piece of artwork....we loved it alot esp my kids, will always got to the frame to point & read at the words, already got tons of thumbprints on it....now quite busy, will get back to u soon on my choice of the 2nd & 3rd frame....I'm sure the receiver of this personalise & special gift will definetly be as delighted & happy as me.....thanks
happy.gif

Hi Miao, kids like colorful objects and I believe that's what draw them to the frame. It will be a good way to teach them how to write their Chinese names too. Look forward to hear from you again for your 2nd and 3rd frame. Cheers!

Hi Georgy!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for delivering the completed frame! I thank you for your super quick response to my queries and order, excellence service! The workmanship is splendid, and it's a very special piece of art that my hubby is going receive. I'm sure he'll be absolutely speechless on 15th Nov.

THANK YOU once again!!!!

Hi Luvv, thanks for coming to us for your 2nd frame so soon, we count it an honor for our frames to be considered as a gift for the graduate. Though we do not have any frame design specific for graduation but we can always create one for the occasion. I have sent you an email asking for more info. Hear from you soon.

4698994.jpg

This is my 2nd frame made by Georgy! Love it! We really liked the border and thanks Georgy for being so game to attempt it even though it's not bn done before. Love the final effect and outcome.

THanks also for delivering it to my house personally and for working out the different versions before arriving at this final one.
happy.gif

Hi Elimguo, we count it an honour to be part of your wedding anniversary celebration and I believe the frame and the words inscribed in the frame will bind you 2 closer than before. Happy Anniversary!

Hi Mothree, it's win-win situation for both of us. You got a nice frame for your home while I have learnt new ways to make new designs to my frames, so we're both blessed through the process. Stay grateful to God!

Hi Ah_Beee, the price of our frames depend on 2 things, the size of the frame and the complexity of the artwork design ( which equates the amount of effort to make it ). I will PM you to share more details. Thanks for your enquiry.

Hi Georgy,

Thank you for the beautiful frame you have made! My family love it very much..
We will certainly recommend your service and products to our relatives and friends.

Thanks again..
happy.gif

Hi VL_mum, glad to know that your family loves the frame we have made for all of you and thanks for recommending our services and products to your relatives and friends in advance. Hope to hear from you again too. Cheers!

Hi Teenie, thanks for your compliment and I surely hope the frame will bring encouragement to your friend. Hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy

We had given our cooking teacher Wendy the frame. All of us were impressed with the gift.

Once again, thank you for rushing the frame and create the chef picture. Next thanks was for delivering on a rainy day.

This is my fifth gift frame that I ordered and every frame is still a "wow" to me.

Hi SimonMummy, we stand by what we have committed to our customers. If we commit a date & time to deliver, we will deliver regardless of rain or shine! Thanks for your continuous support and we never take our returning customers for granted, we give our best! Thanks.

Hi Tea, thanks for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have already responded to you via a PM. Do let me know if you need more info. Thanks.

Hi StyleBaby, thanks for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. We do have a few designs that cater to family of 5. Please take a look at our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com. Do let us know if you need more info. Thanks.

Hi Georgy

Thanks again for the amazing frame u have done in time as a wedding present for my friend. Im sure she will like it as much as i do. thumbs up!
happy.gif

Hi Gladys, thanks for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have responded to you via email. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

I am back to order my 2nd frame from you! My husband and i really love the one you did for us and now i wanted to do one for my friend in HK who had just given birth.

I cannot think of any other gift that is more significant than this! I will send you the details via email. Thanks!

Hi Gremlin, thanks for returning to us and it's delighting to hear from you again. Thanks also for considering our frames as gift for your friend in Hong Kong. Let me work out the artwork using the info you have provided. Stay tune!

Hi,

How much does each of the following cost for 24cm x 18cm frame:

1) Chew family : Tony,Nancy,Jac,Jordan
2) Lim family : Dad , Mum, Althea , Klemens
3) Ong family : Richard, Carol, Anica, Ryan

In time for Christmas? Tks!

Hi Mishasha, yes I can deliver them before Christmas if you place your order soon BUT 24 cm x 18 cm frames are a bit too small to accommodate families of 4. I assume you want Chinese names in the artwork too. So you might want to reconsider the frame size, e.g. 30 cm x 21 cm or the 50 cm x 23 cm. Smaller size frames do not necessarily mean cheaper in this case because the smaller the frames, the harder it is to cut the Styrofoam, so more effort and time spent, so naturally the frames will cost more. Please send more details to me at [email protected]. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Back