(2017/05/26) Special Offer! ATOCARE Anti Dustmites Allergy UV Vacuum!

Hi, I heard someone saying that for ep505 the sub hose function cannot be used alone. In order to use the sub hose the three function (main vacuum, UV light and sub hose) has to operate together is this true?

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Hi Puppy,

The Atocare EP-505 has 3 modes:
Mode 1 - UV Light, Roller Brush &amp; Vacuum
Mode 2 - Vacuum Hose
Mode 3 - UV Light

So in mode 2 you can just use the sub vacuum hose suction alone.

Please see the video here: http://youtu.be/q_wKQwGlQmM?t=2m19s</font></font>

Hi Sherwin,

Payment Received with Thanks.

Our delivery guy will arrange the delivery with you soon.

Cheers.

Sorry, it should be in mode 1 the sub hose cannot be off right meaning if u want to just vacuum the bed with UV, the sub hose also hv to operate right? I went to heart land mall shop the lady demo and told me that, she seems unsure, so just to clarify.

Hi Puppy26,

I see, If you just want to anti-bacterial clean your bed, you should use mode 3, the UV light only will function.

Mode 1 is the most used function, which is roller brush, uv light and sub vacuum suction. The suction is from the sub-vacuum, but when connected to the tube at the side, it will suck from below the cleaner (roller brush hole).

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Atocare does not have heating problems faced by other uv vacuums in the market.</font></font>

<font size="+1">We have customers using Atocare on 3 beds and 2 fabric sofa all at 1 cleaning session and there is no over heating problems that is faced by other uv vacuums in the market.

In fact we also have the cleaning service whereby our guys clean the house for up to 1 1/2 hours using the Atocare UV Vacuum.

You only need to clear the hepa filter after each bed to keep suction power optimal.

8179661.jpg

Hi! Would like to ask a few questions.
1. How would we know that it's time to change the Hepa filter? I am planning to use the vacuum more often, like every 2-3 days. Does it mean I would need to change the filter before one year is up?
2. What is the difference between this bed vacuum and the Delphin vacuum?
3. I saw there are some other Atocare models like EP 880 and EP 900. What is the difference? Do you carry the other models?

Hi HZmom,

i have replied you in detail.
To see why Atocare is really better than the competition, you can request for a 10 min demo.

Cheers.

All Emails Replied.

Pls note on our other sales.

Dear Mommies,

Qoo10 is having a Special Promotion: Limited to only 10 pcs each.
Deal Ends 13 Mar 2013.

AS-701 Usual: $148
<font color="ff0000">Now $135 (Only 9 pcs only - Qoo10 Special Offer)</font>
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/AROMASENSE-AROMA-SENSE-VITAMIN-C-SPA-SHOWER/407046868

Ionic Plus Usual: $68
<font color="ff0000">Now $60 (Only 7 pcs left - Qoo10 Special Offer)</font>
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/WATER-SAVING-SHOWER-HEAD-IONIC/408534792

Offer ends when all 10pcs sold out or after 13th Mar 2013.
Price will resume back to normal.

PS: Discount is sponsored by Qoo10, so we will not be able to offer after deal ends.

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Dear Mummies, some customer have feedback to us &amp; I feel that I should post this about Atocare.

Some have emailed us to state that after comparing Atocare with other Korean Vacuums in the market, they find our suction power and ability to clean is mush better after seeing the demo.
(Up to 4 times better suction than competitors, 40 litres per second air suction - proven)

They choose to buy Atocare as its better value for money. Also there is a premium service to (pick up, repair and return to door step, this equates to higher running cost to the distributor but is a better service for the customers)</font>

The distributor of Atocare has been around since 2006.
There is a brick and mortar office and warehouse.
There are also many retail partners who sell the product at $388 around Singapore.</font>

Good Morning Mommies,

All Emails Replied.

PS: Visit Spa Treasures booth K17 at Smart Kids Asia 2013 @ Expo Hall 5, 15th to 17th Mar from 11am to 8pm.

Email me if you like a copy of the 'Special Discount Pamphlet' which has many discounts by different exhibitors taking part in SKA 2013. [email protected]

Dear Mommies,

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">The Qoo10 promo is ending in 2 days.</font></font>

Qoo10 is having a Special Promotion: Limited to only 10 pcs each.
Deal Ends 13 Mar 2013.

Ionic Plus Usual: $68
Now $60 (Only 5 pcs left - Qoo10 Special Offer)
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/WATER-SAVING-SHOWER-HEAD-IONIC/408534792

Offer ends when all 10pcs sold out or after 13th Mar 2013.
Price will resume back to normal.

PS: Discount is sponsored by Qoo10, so we will not be able to offer after deal ends.

Hi Laetitia,
I would like to have a demo KIV purchase after that.
Can it be arranged on a Saturday?
Thanks.

Hi Mommies,,

We will be at Smart Kids Asia 2013 (15th to 17th Mar 2013), please visit our booth K17, Expo Hall 5.

<u>You can see the demo and purchase from us there, simply inform our staffs that you are a Singapore Motherhood Forum (SMH) member and you would like to buy at $350 promo price.</u>

Cheers.

Hi Kian Han,

Thank You for your Atocare Order &amp; Payment.

Our delivery team will contact you regarding your delivery.

Dear Mommies,

We will be at Smart Kids Asia 2013 (15th to 17th Mar 2013), please visit our booth K17, Expo Hall 5.

Visit us and purchase directly from the show at the same price as this deal, simply state "Singapore Motherhood Promo"

Cheers.

All Emails Replied.

Cheers.

Drop by SKA 2013 to purchase your Atocare on the spot. The staffs there will gladly answer all queries.

Hi Kyle,

Thank You for your Atocare Order and Payment.

Delivery will be on Mon or Tue, as we will be busy with SKA2013.

Cheers.

Hi Mommyxuanx,

Email replied on our promo at Smart Kids Asia.

PS: Dear Mommies visit booth K17 to purchase all these items using credit card to chalk up points on your card. Cheers.

1) Aroma Sense AS-701: (Big Head) Vitamin C + Negative Ion + Aroma Therapy + 30% Water Saving + Anti Bacteria Spa Shower Head (Removes Chlorine &amp; Rust) - $148
2) Aroma Sense AS-9000: Similar to AS-701, except normal size head size - $128
3) Atocare UV Vacuum Cleaner: Anti Dust Mite, Allergy, Bacteria Cleaner (Korea) - $388
4) Instapure: Anti-Chlorine Water Tap Purifier (Kitchen Tap Filter) - From $65
5) Serumi: Negative Ion Air Purifier (Good For Blood Circulation) - $1988
6) Winia: AWM-35HBH Air Washer Humidifier (Humidifier that cleans air and sterilize bacteria) - $599
7) AirElf: Personal Negative Ionizer (wearable type) - $520

Cheers.

Last edited:
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Good Morning Mommies,

All Emails Replied.

<u>Paying using your credit card to chalk up points.

Visit us at Smart Kids Asia! 15th-17th March 2013, Singapore Expo Hall 5. </u>

See you at the Fair!</font></font>

Good Morning Mommies,

All emails replied.

Cheers.

PS: Visit booth K17 at SKA 2013. Its near the right side facing the uncle ringo stations.

Dear mommies,

Have shifted to a better location at SKA2013. We beside the main stage. Right in front of management booth.

Cheers.

Back