2017/04 April mummies!

tevelyn

Hi anyone out there? Got a faint positive on Friday 10dpo and today, a faint but clear positive at 12 dpo. Want to get blood test done next week if possible.

Hi tevelyn! Congratulations! I saw my obgyn yesterday and she said I'm likely due in Apr 2017 too :) Am about 4 weeks pregnant and it's my first pregnancy.

Hi tevelyn! Congratulations! I saw my obgyn yesterday and she said I'm likely due in Apr 2017 too :) Am about 4 weeks pregnant and it's my first pregnancy.

Yeah! Finally someone else! Congrats to you :) i used app to calculate shd be due 3rd apr for me. Haven seen my gynae yet he is so packed. Gonna see him when I am week 8

How many days past your first day of last menses? I am day 31 now.

Let's set up a private group when we have more people here :)

Close to 70 days past my LMP. But not 100% sure - I'm very bad with keeping track of dates :p

Which obgyn do you see? Do you have any to recommend around the Thomson/novena area?

Close to 70 days past my LMP. But not 100% sure - I'm very bad with keeping track of dates :p

Which obgyn do you see? Do you have any to recommend around the Thomson/novena area?

Yours currently is who? I live around Thomson too! Mine is Dr Benjamin Tham at TMC. He delivered my #1 so going back to him.

Yours currently is who? I live around Thomson too! Mine is Dr Benjamin Tham at TMC. He delivered my #1 so going back to him.

Im seeing Dr Choo Wan Ting at Novena Mount Elizabeth. She delivered my nieces, so decided to try her out. Feeling quite clueless about the whole process tho. How frequent do you visit Dr Tham throughout the 3 trimesters? And what are the typical charges per session?

Im seeing Dr Choo Wan Ting at Novena Mount Elizabeth. She delivered my nieces, so decided to try her out. Feeling quite clueless about the whole process tho. How frequent do you visit Dr Tham throughout the 3 trimesters? And what are the typical charges per session?

Yeah initially will be clueless and lost. Slolwy will get used to it. I forgot most of the things also cos it has been many years ago so kinda feel nervous also.

I remember initially i saw him once every month then when nearing delivery will be once a fornight and then weekly. Charges per session i cant remember but i remember i took his package so cheaper. Will see him in 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Just tested with clear blue digital today. Based on the edd calculator online, should be due on 6 april!

Hi we have created will a Secret group (public cant see) in FB. Please pm me your email address AND fb nick so I can add you. More privacy and we can share more infor there.

However, i think we should use our real profiles and not a fake/dubious accounts so there will be more trust and honesty.

:)

Last edited:
Hi we have created will a Secret group (public cant see) in FB. Please pm me your email address AND fb nick so I can add you. More privacy and we can share more infor there.

However, i think we should use our real profiles and not a fake/dubious accounts so there will be more trust and honesty.

Hello just tested positive please add me [email protected]! Thank you

Hello!!! Reporting in too! Just tested BFP yst twice using a normal kit n digital.. Shld be in my 4-5weeks.. This is my #2 and my rainbow baby after 2 m/c and 8 yrs of waiting!

Kerinne Trinity Ng - FB Page

Hi to all mother-to-bes in April 2017! I tested positive yesterday and quickly went to my gynae today because i was too anxious as i had been having spotting and pains since last Wednesday when i met with a car accident... :( Please add me in the fb group too! [email protected]. I should be due mid April 2017. :D

Hi Tevelyn, please add me in the FB group too! [email protected]

Hi to all mother-to-bes in April 2017! I tested positive yesterday and quickly went to my gynae today because i was too anxious as i had been having spotting and pains since last Wednesday when i met with a car accident... :( Please add me in the fb group too! [email protected]. I should be due mid April 2017. :D

Yah hope you are all right! Added! Please update details in the fb group.

hi all! tested positive too.. and based on due date calculator, my EDD is 6 April. Tevelyn, could you add me in FB pls? thank you!

Hi all and congrats.. Nice to know all mums-to-be for April 2017 babies.. tested positive too last week (tested twice but both with faint lines, hope it's not wrong, haha..) probably i should try on the digital one as well.. this is my #1, have yet to visit a gynae..

Tevelyn, could you add me in FB as well.:) [email protected]
thank u so much..

Hi all and congrats.. Nice to know all mums-to-be for April 2017 babies.. tested positive too last week (tested twice but both with faint lines, hope it's not wrong, haha..) probably i should try on the digital one as well.. this is my #1, have yet to visit a gynae..

Tevelyn, could you add me in FB as well.:) [email protected]
thank u so much..

Congrats!! Added. Pls update details in the pinned post on FB :)

Reporting in as well! Just tested positive. I should be at my 4 weeks. Edd should be 10 April 17. This is my #2. My #1 is 30 months old now. Add me to FB group too! My email address is [email protected]. Will be visiting my gynae next week. My Gynae is Dr Douglas Ong from Mt E

Reporting in as well! Just tested positive. I should be at my 4 weeks. Edd should be 10 April 17. This is my #2. My #1 is 30 months old now. Add me to FB group too! My email address is [email protected]. Will be visiting my gynae next week. My Gynae is Dr Douglas Ong from Mt E

Hi cant add you through your email because of your privacy setting. Can I have your fb nick?

Hi! Just tested positive too :)
what's the name of the group? I'll search for it as you won't be able to find me due to my setting.

Hi ... tested positive last week, this week test the line is slightly more faint.. do scan nuthing, .... very scared now... is it too early? my last period is in end of june...

Can add me in the fb as well. [email protected]

Hi ... tested positive last week, this week test the line is slightly more faint.. do scan nuthing, .... very scared now... is it too early? my last period is in end of june...

Can add me in the fb as well. [email protected]

You did scan no sac? At 6 to 8 weeks usually can see hb.

Cant add you on fb thru email due to privacy settinf. Please give me your fb id

we have created a Secret group (public cant see) in FB. Please pm me your email address AND fb nick so I can add you. More privacy and we can share more infor there.

Due to privacy setting I cant find you through email add. So I need your fb id. If your id is common, pm me your profile photo also so I can identify you.

Thanks

Hi,

my facebook id is Shu Jun. the profile pic is same as the profile pic here. it's my real account.

yeahh.. i scan le no sac at all. i'm 5weeks 6 days... i'm worried to death and crying lo...

Hi,

my facebook id is Shu Jun. the profile pic is same as the profile pic here. it's my real account.

yeahh.. i scan le no sac at all. i'm 5weeks 6 days... i'm worried to death and crying lo...

When is you next scan? Hugs

When is you next scan? Hugs

im not sure when is the next scan, my blood test results coming today, just scan ytd, the doc ask me not to worry yet still wan me to prepare for etopic preg... this is my first .. so i know zero and nuthing ...

im not sure when is the next scan, my blood test results coming today, just scan ytd, the doc ask me not to worry yet still wan me to prepare for etopic preg... this is my first .. so i know zero and nuthing ...

Hello.. Do u feel any pain or having any spotting? I had etopic before very painful.. At my fallopian tube.

Back