2016/11 (Nov) babies

hello all! im first time mother, edd is 7 nov so im in my 20th week now. im looking to join some yoga classes and wondering if i could find a small community of active mothers we can attend classes together! im gona do my 20th week scan next week.

Hi there!

I'm about 20 weeks now and will be going to Yoga Inc at Guillemard road tmrw to try out their prenatal yoga. Do you live nearby?

Dear Admin,

Can add my Wife and I into the Facebook group for Nov babies

[email protected]
[email protected]
My EDD is nov16 too :) , pls add me on Facebook: [email protected]
Thanks!
Please add me on facebook too.
[email protected]
Hi,

Can you please add me to the FB group too? [email protected]

Thank you so much.

Hi,
An email invitation has been sent. Please check your inbox or spam folder.

@Eames Chua , Note that I only sent the invite to your wife.

I am selling my pre-loved Medela Swing Single Electric Breastpump for $100 (neg). See attached pics. Used only 3 months and still in tip-top condition. Some accessories are not used. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• rps20160711_130717.jpg
    rps20160711_130717.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 334
BRAND NEW Spectra M1 Breastpump Bundle Deal with Freebies

Selling at $240; Buying from Expo at $248

Reason for selling: Extra set

FREEGIFTS WORTH UP TO $202.25 !!

High Ratings Breastpump from KOREA !!!!!!!!

WITH SOOO MANY FREEGIFTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM DIRECT DISTRIBUTOR, WITH 12 MONTHS WARRANTY!!

Details

Weight: 500g

Vacuum Strength: 300mmHg

Warranty for breastpump (Spectra warranty starts from the date of purchase or baby birth date, whichever is later.)

Package Includes:

• 2 x 28mm Breastshields
  • 2 x White Valves
  • 2 x Tubings
  • 2 x Backflow Protectors
  • 2 x 5oz Wide Neck Bottles
BUNDLE INCLUDES:

1 x Spectra M1 – Comes with SG adapter and accessories for dual pumping; Double Electric Breast Pump with Rechargeable Battery that last 2 to 3 pumping session of 30 minutes. Weighs only 255g!

1 x Spectra Manual Kit – Emergency manual pump in the event pump broke down.

1 x V-Coool Cooler Bag – Keep expressed milk cool for at least 8 hours with the use of V-Coool Ice Block and Ice Packs; 2 compartments to fit Pump (M1 or 9+) & Accessories at the top and bottles at the bottom.

1 x V-Coool Inner Bag – Contain condensation droplets to prevent wet bag.

1 x V-Coool Milk Saver – Collect milk while latching baby single side.

1 x V-Coool Ice Block – Keep milk cool for 8 hours.

2 x V-Coool Ice Pack – Keep milk cool or use to bring down temperature during fever.

1 x V-Coool Milk Storage Label – Special made sticker to label each milk storage bottles easily.

2 x Bottle Adaptor – Pump directly into narrow neck bottles!

2 x Honeysuckle Milk Bag Adaptor – Pump directly into breastmilk bags!

Interested please email me at [email protected]

View attachment 650633

Hi November Mummies,

I now having some sort of tightening/ like pressure kind of feel & when I have this, my lower abdomen will harden. is this Braxton Hicks? (I am 26 weeks now) my gynae say I am too early to have any contractions so she gave me medication to stop the contraction. the contraction did lessen a lot... perhaps 2 to 4 times daily at irregular timing.. but not painful.. is it normal?

Hi November Mummies,

I now having some sort of tightening/ like pressure kind of feel & when I have this, my lower abdomen will harden. is this Braxton Hicks? (I am 26 weeks now) my gynae say I am too early to have any contractions so she gave me medication to stop the contraction. the contraction did lessen a lot... perhaps 2 to 4 times daily at irregular timing.. but not painful.. is it normal?

I think Braxton hicks only begins around when u are about week 30-35 onwards, it could be baby growing and the wall is enlarging .. Therefore u can feel the tightening . But however u have to monitor closely, anything not right, go back to ur gynae and check to make sure the cervix does not open yet at this stage,

Would any mummies be interested in home yoga classes at yishun?

Looking at inspire mum & baby instructor. They have private rates for group classes held at preferred location.

Lazy to travel far for yoga so wondering if anyone else keen to form a group.

Back