2016/11 (Nov) babies

Sorry to barge in ! Need some advices from mummies here .Anyone tested negative with clearblue digital with indication test kit but ended up pregnant ? I Tested negative this morning using Watsons and clearblue digital.Im 2 days late and I do experiences sore breast ,I do have the feeling of pregnant .Was disappointed by the results .Im on medications so I'm thinking wheather to stop or continue to taking .confused here !
Maybe the HCG level not high enough? Wait for another week and see ba!

Hi Nov Mummies,
I'm a first time mummy-to-be, EDD is Nov 14! Could someone pls add me to the FB group? thank you!
How has everyone been? Having a lot of fatigue now; i'm sleeping 8-10hrs every day!
I heard there is a baby fair at Expo at the end of the month, is it too early to buy stuff??

Hi Nov Mummies,
I'm a first time mummy-to-be, EDD is Nov 14! Could someone pls add me to the FB group? thank you!
How has everyone been? Having a lot of fatigue now; i'm sleeping 8-10hrs every day!
I heard there is a baby fair at Expo at the end of the month, is it too early to buy stuff??
Congrats ! It might be too early to buy stuff now. Anyway baby fairs happen every quarter! You can go towards the end of yr 2nd trimester or beginning of 3rd trimester :)

Congrats ! It might be too early to buy stuff now. Anyway baby fairs happen every quarter! You can go towards the end of yr 2nd trimester or beginning of 3rd trimester :)

Hi Nov Mummies,

Probably you can wait for the huge baby fair that's coming up in Aug 'cause that will be nearer to your edd!

Supermom baby fair
Venue: Suntec Convention Centre Hall 401 - 403
Date: 12 - 14 August 2016

Can someone add me please...apparently my email doesn't work. If you can add me please PM me (I haven't told my family yet...so prefer not to publicize here) thank you loads in advance.

Me! I signed up already actually haha. I guess the discount for the OSCAR 12 week and 20 week detailed scan will make up for the membership fee already.

Oh! I'm going for panaroma instead of oscar, are there any discounts extended from the FBI card for that?

Hello Mums!

Went to see dr today. I'm about 12weeks pregnant now. At first, the dr find it hard to locate the baby. But when he did find it, we saw somethinh blinking which according to him is the baby's heartbeat. I've been having cramps and the past days were more painful than usual. Dr gave me Duphaston to stabilize the baby. But he said everything is ok and there's nothing to worry about. But I'm really scared right now.

Oh! I'm going for panaroma instead of oscar, are there any discounts extended from the FBI card for that?

Hmm I'm not so sure. It does state that there's a 5% on services excluding lab tests and amniocentesis at the Thomson Fetal Assessment Unit. Maybe can call or email the membership hotline to check?

For the hospital maternity package, if you stay 1 bedder, you get $100 off. 2 bedder, $80 off.
If your gynae and future paediatrician participates in the FBI then also get a small % off (delivery max $100 off. paediatrician consultation also max $100 off)
5% off the Childbirth Education course also if i'm not wrong.
When I signed up they also gave us a set of 3 books by Mrs Wong Boh Boi (I think she's supposed to be well known/popular/famous?)

Hello Mums!

Went to see dr today. I'm about 12weeks pregnant now. At first, the dr find it hard to locate the baby. But when he did find it, we saw somethinh blinking which according to him is the baby's heartbeat. I've been having cramps and the past days were more painful than usual. Dr gave me Duphaston to stabilize the baby. But he said everything is ok and there's nothing to worry about. But I'm really scared right now.

Hi MummyPanda!

I'm also on Duphaston and have been since Week 3.5. I know it's difficult but try not to worry too much! Sometimes these cramps are nothing, it's just cos our wombs are growing and changing shape for baby, our organs getting pushed around. Also, I've read about round ligament pains, so it could be those too! Or it could even just be constipation haha.. BUT IF you start spotting or cramps are very painful or even if you're just very worried, please don't hesitate to call your gynae ok! If you're working, maybe try to take a couple of days off to rest esp if you need to walk/stand or carry lots in your work.

We Jiayou together! :)

hi all, i have added a few of u on fb. For those who didnt receive request, again i think its because you dont allow strangers to add u on fb

Hi MummyPanda!

I'm also on Duphaston and have been since Week 3.5. I know it's difficult but try not to worry too much! Sometimes these cramps are nothing, it's just cos our wombs are growing and changing shape for baby, our organs getting pushed around. Also, I've read about round ligament pains, so it could be those too! Or it could even just be constipation haha.. BUT IF you start spotting or cramps are very painful or even if you're just very worried, please don't hesitate to call your gynae ok! If you're working, maybe try to take a couple of days off to rest esp if you need to walk/stand or carry lots in your work.

We Jiayou together! :)
Thanks!

I really hope everything is fine with the baby

Hi everyone, I just went to my doc for check up supposed to be at 7 weeks +. The sac is measured at 2.37cm. Doctor say it might not be growing well and did a blood test for me to test for hormone levels, and go for another scan at the hospital on tuesday to confirm situation of the pregnancy. He said 50:50 chance. : ( he said out of all pregnancy 10% will experience this.

I don't want to accept that I am one of the 10%.

Mummies...anyone experienced this before? : (

I am very worried.

Hi everyone, I just went to my doc for check up supposed to be at 7 weeks +. The sac is measured at 2.37cm. Doctor say it might not be growing well and did a blood test for me to test for hormone levels, and go for another scan at the hospital on tuesday to confirm situation of the pregnancy. He said 50:50 chance. : ( he said out of all pregnancy 10% will experience this.

I am very worried.

Did the doctor offer you anything (eg progesterone pills) to stabilize the pregnancy?

I am very worried.

I'm just passed that stage. Base on LMP, my LO show signs of growth at wk 8 (empty sac at wk 6, 7) but undetectable heartbeat. It is only at wk 9, LO is measuring wk 8 and looking good. I was spotting/bleeding for weeks and was put on 600mg of progesterone for the whole first trimester. Took months off from work and stayed in bed cos even a 5min walk to the grocery store makes me bleed. Do rest as much as you can and listen to relaxing music :)

I'm just passed that stage. Base on LMP, my LO show signs of growth at wk 8 (empty sac at wk 6, 7) but undetectable heartbeat. It is only at wk 9, LO is measuring wk 8 and looking good. I was spotting/bleeding for weeks and was put on 600mg of progesterone for the whole first trimester. Took months off from work and stayed in bed cos even a 5min walk to the grocery store makes me bleed. Do rest as much as you can and listen to relaxing music :)
Thanks you very much! This is very encouraging!!
Just 1 question, we're ur previous menses irregular? Because mine is.

Thanks you very much! This is very encouraging!!
Just 1 question, we're ur previous menses irregular? Because mine is.

Nope. My was pretty regular 28-30days but i had other issues (had 2 early miscarriages before). My TCM sensei warn me not to celebrate till the baby is in my hands. I knew I ovulated late that cycle and that explains why the baby is 1 wk slower.

Hello! Was down with fever and bad cpugh - went to see my tcm and recovered after that because I didnt want to take Western meds.

Hi all, I'm having very bad cough, sore throat and flu. I'm currently 8 weeks now. The cough was really bad thar I cough until my adominal pain. I'm given antibiotic Amoxil by Gp. Already 5 days and had not recover. So I called my gynae the nurse say their medicine were even milder. She advised me to complete my dose and see how. Anybody same down with bad cough? I'm very worried.

Vomited badly over the weekends, broke the all time record of 5x in a day, and still bad ytd and today. Very tired from all the vomiting and crying and bla..

Hope the rest of the mummies are good..

Let's jiayou together.. Counting down to 2nd trim in another 2-3 weeks..

Back