2016/08 August babies

my #1 i waited till pass 1st tri. end up those recommended ones gone. i ended up w a so-so CL. this time i verbally booked after tested +ve lol. havent made deposit yet so dunno verbal agreement will hold or not. if really cfm at least i know this will most prob be better than e last.

Same with u! I oso booked CL for my #1 aft 1st tri. When called those good one all booked.
But tis time this CL said do bank trsf w/o meet up, i oso a bit afraid.

HiHi,

I just tested positive. Should be 2-3weeks now. Have yet to see gynae.This will be my #3. 1st one in Aug 2011, and 2nd one in May2014.
Though its the 3rd, I still feel lost cos its really unplanned and worry about finances too.

Any facebook group I can join ? :p

My email : [email protected]

HiHi,

I just tested positive. Should be 2-3weeks now. Have yet to see gynae.This will be my #3. 1st one in Aug 2011, and 2nd one in May2014.
Though its the 3rd, I still feel lost cos its really unplanned and worry about finances too.

Any facebook group I can join ? :p

My email : [email protected]

Congrats! :)
Understand e feeling.. Cos I also felt lost when I tested yesterday. :p

Hi All Aug Mummies,

Nice to meet all of you.
Just found out that we are blessed with our lil bean.
Have yet to schedule the appointment as the nurse is on leave.
based on the calculator, EDD supposed to be Aug 23rd

hope to see the doc and hear the heartbeat soon.
Admin, can you please kindly add me into the FB group? [email protected]

Looking forward to share this beautiful journeys with all the pretty mamas here.
invited

Hi Aug mummies to be,

I have been secretly stalking this thread since Xmas day. I had a m/c in Aug 15 and I cant believe my eyes when I saw that double line on the test kit. It is the best Xmas present ever. Just saw my gynae during lunch time and saw that little heart beat flickering in the monitor. Edd is est 19/8/16. This is my #2.

Can anyone add me to the secret FB group please? my email is [email protected].

Looking forward to share this wonderful journey with all of you.
invited

Hi all mummy-to-be! I just heard my Bb's heartbeat at 6week 6days. Edd is 21st Aug! So happy! Previously was quite rough as I had spotting and put on injections and duphaston. But don't give up! Hearing the little ones heart beat is the most amazing thing for me! Somewhere through I was quite depressed but now I know that God will work his way Stay strong!! All will be fine

Can add me into the FB group too? My email is [email protected]

Hope to have a happy journey with you all
invited

Hello All Aug Mums,

Congrats to all the new mummies! I confirmed my pregnancy on 23rd Dec. Est 5 weeks pregnant now. Could see a little 4mm sac when I went to confirm my pregnancy. My EDD is 27/08/16. This is our first baby...can't wait to meet him/her.

I don't have any morning sickness so far, just sore breast and constantly feeling hungry & eating...is that normal?

Can the administrator add me? My email address is [email protected] Looking forward to hear your stories!

PS...I have been told to keep mute about the pregnancy due to "pang tang" ... But it's so hard to contain the happiness. Hope online communication is not included in the "pang tang"...heheee

Regards,
Christie
invited

hi i'm a new mom to be and my edd is on 24 aug, hope everything goes well! can admin add me [email protected] to the fb group? i'm deciding between dr paul tseng and benjamin tham, i only know dr paul tseng does not offer package and each visit with scan think is $150+-? i saw his normal birth delivery is $2500-$3200 range o_O anyone knows the rate for dr benjamin tham?
invited

It was my first pregnancy and my first checkup with the gynae yesterday. I teared when the gynae told me that my baby is developing well and the heartbeat is strong. My baby is already 9 weeks and 4 days today. The news of my pregnancy was so unreal till I did the scan. It is such a miraculous feeling to have a baby living within me. However as I am approaching 35 years old and it is my first birth, the gynae recommended me for the oscar scan. There are 2 types of oscar scans, one at $380+ and the other at $1200+. We discussed that we should do the cheaper one first unless if *touchwood*....
My first visit cost me about $200+ . Dun know if this is consider reasonable? The consultation alone costs $120 and we still have to pay for the urine strip and scan.

It was my first pregnancy and my first checkup with the gynae yesterday. I teared when the gynae told me that my baby is developing well and the heartbeat is strong. My baby is already 9 weeks and 4 days today. The news of my pregnancy was so unreal till I did the scan. It is such a miraculous feeling to have a baby living within me. However as I am approaching 35 years old and it is my first birth, the gynae recommended me for the oscar scan. There are 2 types of oscar scans, one at $380+ and the other at $1200+. We discussed that we should do the cheaper one first unless if *touchwood*....
My first visit cost me about $200+ . Dun know if this is consider reasonable? The consultation alone costs $120 and we still have to pay for the urine strip and scan.
Congratulations. $200 for first gynae visit is about there if you are looking at private gynae. Subsequent visits should be cheaper as most gynae give lower consultation fee for follow up.

Gd Morning all mommy to be. This is my first pregnancy too! my first visit at w8d6 cost me around $300 (consultation+ultrasound+urine test). Doctor advice us to go for Panorama for the accuracy. So we might take the package (NT+PE+20 Wks scan $770 + Panorama Basic $1340) 3 weeks later. Now just realize there are many costs incurred before delivery.

so happy for you! yes, my first visit to gyane is also around this pricing.. but if you are comfortable with the gyane, u can ask him if there is any package?

Congrats!! My first consultation is around that price too. I did consult and scanning only. Didn't even do urine strip test haha.

Yeah my gynae says go for oscar is good enough. Unless lousy result then i might wanna seek for other option. *touch wood*

Hopefully all is well then can save myself from the worries and some money hahaha

Hi! Tested 31/12 and confirmed by Dr over e weekend! Not sure if it'll be end Aug or early Sept! So posting in both :x Exciting yet scary! Achy tummy, legs and head!

Hi Arissa, thanks but seem like I did not rec any notification to be in the group. I'm not able to PM you, can u pm me so I can give u my name in FB?
Thanks & sorry for the trouble.
Sry pls ignore me Im in the FB! Thks for the add! ^.^

Hi! Tested 31/12 and confirmed by Dr over e weekend! Not sure if it'll be end Aug or early Sept! So posting in both :x Exciting yet scary! Achy tummy, legs and head!

Congrats! Whichever month you are, it's still a good news and hello!!

Same here! I just went to the gynea and saw the heart beat. I should be due end August but thinking should be earlier delivery so staying in August.

Anyone going to the baby fair in mid jan? Coz it is still within the first trimester, not sure if it is wise to buy anything yet.

Hi ladies!

I tested positive on Christmas Eve. Seeing the gynae for my first appt on 23 Jan. I think my edd should be around end Aug. This is my #2. Can u please add me into the FB group? My email address is: [email protected] Thanks!!

Hi Mummies to be,
Just wanna give some updates.
I went for my virginal ultrasound & gynae found 2 sacs!!!
I was 7 weeks 4 days then but she said she couldn't detect any heartbeat and no "peanuts" in them.
Asked me to return 1 week later which is mid coming week to check and cfm again.

I was crying very hard as there's chances of miscarriage.
I was hoping to hear something on my next scan.

Qtn : does twins developed slower?
I'm almost 8 weeks already.

Need some advise.
Thanks all in advance.
Are ur twins is identical?

Back