2016/08 August babies

Hahaha!!! Cos paranoid ma.. And watsons kit rofl. I'm 4 days away from menses actually. But the line is so clear! I am quite scared lol

i ttly und. for my #1 i tested using $1.90 kit from mustafa. e line was so clear but me n hub doubted too

I haven't decided. I went for 2 different gynaes for first two pregnancies. I'm trying to keep this pregnancy lower cost since it's my third and hopefully no complications. I have my birth plans all in my head.. Still reading up on cheaper gynaes/delivery fees

I haven't decided. I went for 2 different gynaes for first two pregnancies. I'm trying to keep this pregnancy lower cost since it's my third and hopefully no complications. I have my birth plans all in my head.. Still reading up on cheaper gynaes/delivery fees

Hi adeqi,

Definitely not easy to manage 3 kids. :p

Hello mommies, these few days I was feeling a little floaty in the morning and during meal times, I feel hungry but when I was eating something so happily. Suddenly I will feel like 'omg the gross feeling is starting' then I gotta stop eating cause suddenly the food is making a little sick in stomach.

It came so sudden and when I stop my intake, I will slowly recover. Day time I usually will be okay. When night time, I was feeling hungry and wanted to eat dinner. I will eat so little and usually light flavoured stuff like soup. Then I gotta stop eating even when I don't feel full but will feel gross if I continue eating.

Does any of you feel this way? Not sure why I'm feeling this way and i don't know what can I eat or what not to eat. After eating then I feel abit erxin like something greasy is stuck in stomach and cannot digest.. :(

Since most of you are asking about what to eat and what not to eat during pregnancy, I am posting the following:

This list is given by my previous tcm Ban Choon Chan in Marine Parade.

Fruits that you are not allowed to take now:
- Star Fruit
- Pineapple
- Water Melon
- Mango
- Grass Jelly
- Strawberry
- Coconut Water

Don't take the following drinks now:
Iced lemon tea
Iced milk tea
Iced coffee
Ice cream (take only after 13 weeks)

Best is to take warm water for now

Soups that you are now allowed to take now:
Anything with the following:

- Dang Gui (can only take after giving birth)
- The black herbal chicken soup
- Ba gueh teh (especially those with Chinese herbal)
- Chicken cooked with Chinese herbs (yao cai chicken in Mandarin)
- Emperor Chicken (huang di chicken in Mandarin)
- Soup from halal chicken rice
- Duck Soup
- Fo tiao qiang (I think this is called the Eight Treasures in the Chinese restaurant)
- Pork trotter with vinegar
- Gao li shen (in Mandarin) (Only take after first trimester)
- Birds' nest (only take after first trimester)
- Cordycerps (only take after first trimester)
Any kind of soup with herbs is a no-no for no.

Also, liang cha and almond tea dessert is a no-no.

The following list is given by my gynae:

Foods that you do not take during the first trimester
- Papaya
- The big del monte banana, as too heaty
- Bean curd (?)
- Bean Sprouts (?)
- Black fungus
- Bitter gourd
He joked that the best foods to take during the whole pregnancy for sure (and will not cause any bleeding) is water and plain white rice, haha.

And you all can drink home made chicken essence soup (goggle the recipe from the Internet) daily for now; and until see baby's heartbeat, just need to drink every other day, or every 2 to 3 days.

Since most of you are asking about what to eat and what not to eat during pregnancy, I am posting the following:

This list is given by my previous tcm Ban Choon Chan in Marine Parade.

Fruits that you are not allowed to take now:
- Star Fruit
- Pineapple
- Water Melon
- Mango
- Grass Jelly
- Strawberry
- Coconut Water

Don't take the following drinks now:
Iced lemon tea
Iced milk tea
Iced coffee
Ice cream (take only after 13 weeks)

Best is to take warm water for now

Soups that you are now allowed to take now:
Anything with the following:

- Dang Gui (can only take after giving birth)
- The black herbal chicken soup
- Ba gueh teh (especially those with Chinese herbal)
- Chicken cooked with Chinese herbs (yao cai chicken in Mandarin)
- Emperor Chicken (huang di chicken in Mandarin)
- Soup from halal chicken rice
- Duck Soup
- Fo tiao qiang (I think this is called the Eight Treasures in the Chinese restaurant)
- Pork trotter with vinegar
- Gao li shen (in Mandarin) (Only take after first trimester)
- Birds' nest (only take after first trimester)
- Cordycerps (only take after first trimester)
Any kind of soup with herbs is a no-no for no.

Also, liang cha and almond tea dessert is a no-no.

The following list is given by my gynae:

Foods that you do not take during the first trimester
- Papaya
- The big del monte banana, as too heaty
- Bean curd (?)
- Bean Sprouts (?)
- Black fungus
- Bitter gourd
He joked that the best foods to take during the whole pregnancy for sure (and will not cause any bleeding) is water and plain white rice, haha.

And you all can drink home made chicken essence soup (goggle the recipe from the Internet) daily for now; and until see baby's heartbeat, just need to drink every other day, or every 2 to 3 days.

Yeah outside sell those herbal soup has some herbs that pregger cannot anyhow drink. Parents and in law say soup from home is okay but don't anyhow buy soup from outside.

So many things to watch out for. I read before no hollandaise sauce too because of raw egg white some may use.

Bye bye sunny side up and poached egg~

Yeah outside sell those herbal soup has some herbs that pregger cannot anyhow drink. Parents and in law say soup from home is okay but don't anyhow buy soup from outside.

So many things to watch out for. I read before no hollandaise sauce too because of raw egg white some may use.

Bye bye sunny side up and poached egg~

Hi dear,

Yes, you cannot take half boiled or cooked eggs anymore.

Also, for now, no sashimi, sushi and raw fish etc.

i believe in eating in moderation. Pregnancy is already very tough. Don't make yourself more miserable by restricting to yourself from everything. In fact for my second preg I had craving for iced milo every morning- I had to have one cup otherwise I will vomit hehe

i believe in eating in moderation. Pregnancy is already very tough. Don't make yourself more miserable by restricting to yourself from everything. In fact for my second preg I had craving for iced milo every morning- I had to have one cup otherwise I will vomit hehe

Very scare of trying and error outside, cause whatever I eat, the next minute might send weird signal to my stomach oh god

6 weeks plus tdy, having slight brownish dischrg... ok anot huh? i'm only seeing gynae nx fri n nv happened before for #1... a little concerned
I had it when I was on wk 5 and 8 when having my #1. U may wana call gynae and let him/her know. Some said it normal cos it is a implantation bleeding. So just trust your instincts.

I had it when I was on wk 5 and 8 when having my #1. U may wana call gynae and let him/her know. Some said it normal cos it is a implantation bleeding. So just trust your instincts.

thanks. i goggled n most also say normal. my gut feel also says it shld be ok... will juz monitor and try not to carry my #1 too much...

Hi ladies, this is my first pregnancy and edd on 5 Aug. Nice to know you all.
Went for US last week but only see water bag as only 5 weeks plus plus I had spotting. Normally when we will be able to see the fetus? anyone know?

Hi ladies, this is my first pregnancy and edd on 5 Aug. Nice to know you all.
Went for US last week but only see water bag as only 5 weeks plus plus I had spotting. Normally when we will be able to see the fetus? anyone know?

Congrats and welcome! My gynae says around 6 weeks earliest if lucky. I went around 5 plus didn't see anything yet so was scheduled to go this coming Wednesday which will be week 7. So glad to be able to see him cause I'm having morning sickness and no appetite for any food.

Congrats and welcome! My gynae says around 6 weeks earliest if lucky. I went around 5 plus didn't see anything yet so was scheduled to go this coming Wednesday which will be week 7. So glad to be able to see him cause I'm having morning sickness and no appetite for any food.

Congrats to you also! oh, I suppose to see my gynae at week 6 but due to spotting went to see him early and also can't see. Thanks! Going to see my gynae next week.
Take care, as for me I had sore breasts and fatigue. :)

Congrats to you also! oh, I suppose to see my gynae at week 6 but due to spotting went to see him early and also can't see. Thanks! Going to see my gynae next week.
Take care, as for me I had sore breasts and fatigue. :)

Thank you! Hehheh you will be able to see soon! Next visit to your gynae :)

Yeah I have sore breast initially but this MS suddenly came and sore boobs feel nothing as compared to the nausea..

hi mummies & MTBs, congratulations to all!

just tested BFP & edd 23rd Aug i have a question, can we still continue to take CoQ10 after conceive?

My edd should be between 13-17 aug too :) 15 aug is my birthday. Haha!

Thanks @adeqi . Actually I just did HSG 4 weeks ago, as I am trying to conceive for a while. Seeing my gynae at KK tomorrow for the scan results. probably can get a more reliable reply.
my MS was very bad ytd and today.. Cannot swallow the usual amount of food. Bloated tummy since I woke up..

Thanks @adeqi . Actually I just did HSG 4 weeks ago, as I am trying to conceive for a while. Seeing my gynae at KK tomorrow for the scan results. probably can get a more reliable reply.
my MS was very bad ytd and today.. Cannot swallow the usual amount of food. Bloated tummy since I woke up..

Cannot swallow usual amount then cut down, I cannot even eat much haha! Don't force yourself and you'll feel better.

I had to explore to see what I can manage to keep it down and reduce nausea. Very scared of all the food except plain porridge and plain biscuit.

I don't have much symptoms unlike my first two pregnancies which made me vomited after every meal, so feeling quite worried. :( Only seeing gynae on Fri and may be too early even to see heartbeat. telling myself to stay sane haha

Not that i miss the nausea though!!

I don't have much symptoms unlike my first two pregnancies which made me vomited after every meal, so feeling quite worried. :( Only seeing gynae on Fri and may be too early even to see heartbeat. telling myself to stay sane haha

How many weeks are you currently?

every pregnancy is different
so don't worry.
I have friends who didn't have MS first two pregnancies but sick throughout 3rd pregnancy
When i had my first, i can hear heartbeat on 5th week as the Gynae insert the stick into the vaginal.

Thanks! I'm 5 weeks now. Im also having extremely sore nipples and constantly thirsty.. Yet drink till super bloated. Lol I've almost forgotten how crappy pregnancy can be!!

I'm seeing gynae on Fri- around 6weeks. Decided to see him earlier as I've a prebooked vacation in Jan and hope to start hormone pills earlier to stabilize the fetus.

Thanks! I'm 5 weeks now. Im also having extremely sore nipples and constantly thirsty.. Yet drink till super bloated. Lol I've almost forgotten how crappy pregnancy can be!!

I'm seeing gynae on Fri- around 6weeks. Decided to see him earlier as I've a prebooked vacation in Jan and hope to start hormone pills earlier to stabilize the fetus.
I I also constantly thirsty until my lip a bit dry..

Back