2016/06 (June) baby

Hi all,

Congrats to all!

Just tested this morning and was overwhelmed to see 2 lines. My hand was trembling as i went to test on 2 more kits. I thot i was dreaming.

For now i'm cautiously optimistic and really hope to see and hear the heartbeat. Been feeling occasionally cramps and pricks. Tried to make an appt, but earliest given is 3 weeks later. By then i shld be 8 weeks. Is it too late for the first scan?

Thanks for all ur advice!

Congrats! I just had my first scan today and i'm 8 weeks. Saw little beanie and heard the heartbeat for the first time!

Hello all MTB,
I'm surprised to find out that i'm expecting my no.3 baby. Didn't planned for this preg.
Nevertheless, Both hb & i are delighted to welcome our little precious to the family. Edd is 06/06/16

Hi all,

Congrats to all!

Just tested this morning and was overwhelmed to see 2 lines. My hand was trembling as i went to test on 2 more kits. I thot i was dreaming.

For now i'm cautiously optimistic and really hope to see and hear the heartbeat. Been feeling occasionally cramps and pricks. Tried to make an appt, but earliest given is 3 weeks later. By then i shld be 8 weeks. Is it too late for the first scan?

Thanks for all ur advice!

I know from Week 6 onward you should be able to see heartbeat.

Hi, can I check is this the correct group? TIA

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 252
Ytd went for gynae checkup and confirmed im 6wks 5days preg! Yahoooo.. My dream for June baby is coming soon! My EDD is 11.06.16.
As my 1st pregnancy is emergency C Sec. Was wondering if I should straightaway opt to do C sec this time round. Ask for advise fr Dr Law Ang and said my case is pelvis wall narrow so there is no way for Natural. Kinda sad cos I can't deliver like what a normal woman can do. Anyone share the same as me

HiHi Xanqilax, i am expecting number 2 also. Just got the confirmation with Dr L Ang too.

Hi Mummies / Mummies to Be,

Just confirm from my gynae that i am with number 2. Feeling excited and worried at the same time.

Went to my gynae on 10 Oct for 1st scan after preg kit test positive, he told me cannot see anything. And ask me to do a hcg. Result not very clear also.
My hcg result was like 1K+. after receiving the call from dr, he say might be yes and also maybe etopic. ask me to go back on monday for scan again. Went back on 12 Oct, this time he did an intravirginal scan and manage to see the sac and was in place. Given 2 weeks appt. Go back on 24 Oct and confirm the preg with bb heartbeat. But dunno why still very worried.

Congrats~ I had my 1st scan at 7 weeks 3 days.. So should be ok.. At least confirm can hear heart beat :)
I know from Week 6 onward you should be able to see heartbeat.
Congrats! I just had my first scan today and i'm 8 weeks. Saw little beanie and heard the heartbeat for the first time!

Thanks all. Yep, made an earlier appt with another gynae. Hope to be able to join ya all in fb once confirmed

Hey peeps just to share secret group as mentioned by facebook is only visible to the eyes of current members/former members.
https://m.facebook.com/help/220336891328465
U may provide an email address that can be used to search ur profile in FB (if ur profile is visible through search). Alternatively u can add me at [email protected] n I will add u in the secret group once accepted. :)
Cheers and once again congrats to all mummies !

I had an emergency c-sect for my first born as well, I couldn't dilate and no contractions at all. I'm thinking of elective c-sect this time round in case it happens the same again
Hihi, guess we are on the same boat! I didn't had both too. My hubby also think that 2nd bb Csect better so wun hv the extra 20%-30% surcharge. But, to think of the pain for 6mths, i really very depressed!

Hi ladies,

Is it normal to feel crampy and prickly kind of sensation at uterus area? It comes and goes everyday. I hope it is nothing worrying.

I'm so sleepy and tired at work

Don't worry, I experience that few weeks back, currently I am 9 weeks, slightly better but something I still feel it..
I spoke to the gynae, he said its common and some last for the whole pregnancy.

Hihi, guess we are on the same boat! I didn't had both too. My hubby also think that 2nd bb Csect better so wun hv the extra 20%-30% surcharge. But, to think of the pain for 6mths, i really very depressed!
Yes xanqilax, I'm stuck in a dilemma same as you. As much as I want to save the additional cost, I also hope to have less anticipation of a c-sect. I only fully recovered after a year and the thought of it happening again and opening the healed wound freaks me out.. I'm excited over a new baby but the pain that scarced my mind is too deep..

Does any mummies MS fully kick in even feeling it the whole day ? Im feeling that and loads of indigestion feel with nausea. Really really uncomfortable.went toilet to puke but nth came out..

Does any mummies MS fully kick in even feeling it the whole day ? Im feeling that and loads of indigestion feel with nausea. Really really uncomfortable.went toilet to puke but nth came out..

Hi Tanny09, i'm feeling bouts and waves of nausea throughout the day, esp in e morning. Its hard stuffing food down but i try to. That said i think i'm only 5 weeks plus, so the 'best' is yet to be. Anybody have advise/remedies to curb that uncomfy feeling?

Hi Tanny09, recently MS kick in and threw up 8x 2 days back.. I just keep on trying to eat something small so I won't feel so pain when I threw out.. But this MS comes and goes, there are good and bad days..

hi ladies , finally got the faith to join u ladies since i found out i.m preg mth ago hhahaha jus went for my 1st gynae appmt yesterday . .i'm happy get to know tat i'm currently 9 wks n havin my no.3 ..in between got spotting n brown discharged kind of worry tat not went well :p.. this preg I feel the worst :( .. lethargic, morning sickness, bad acne out break , bad rash , bad appetite n stomach bloating all the time ..haiz ... hope all this will subside soon (feeling positive hahahahah:D) ... no doubt my edd is 1st June but I probably will giv birth in mid /end May ..hope i'm still welcome to join u ladies in fb [email protected] ;)

i am back....
my EDD 2 Jun 2016 ... 100% delivering in May 2016 as my 1st 2 are c-sec...no chance of natural...
had my first scan at 6 weeks 6 days ... OB said bb heartbeat very strong & bb very healthy cos usually 6 weeks cannot see much :)
bb have strong WILL to live ...

I'm in my 6th week and having bad MS. Nausea is worse morning and evening. Afternoon appetite is better. The bloating and indigestion feeling is terrible too. So yes, u are not alone......

I'm in my week 8 preg. Had my 1st scan with Dr Fong Kah Leng on week 6. EDD is 5 Jun 2016. Baby is healthy and heartbeat can be hear. My 1st preg. Don't know to keep it anot cos its unplanned.

tell me about it...

i got bad MS...especially those gastric acidic yellowish water :(

I keep away all acidic food, fruits, & drinks... now only cure is watermelon which i don't take at all previously cos when i was young, i stepped on watermelon & fell, so from then on i keep myself away from watermelon....

Apparently now is my cure for MS...i cant drink much water...a sip sip sip...a day about 1 bottle of 350ML of water...

I drink ginger tea with brown sugar...it helps will gastric acidic...

Morning my mum will try to cook sweet potato with longan with lots of ginger for me to drink, the ginger helps alot alot...

Though feel nausea but at least i can work and talk...

before that i totally cannot...my job don't allow me to take MC or leave unnecessarily, so yes i got to keep myself perks up...

I tried to drink few mouth of coke, it helps to blurp out the gas inside stomach...i am not a coke person, but my friend told me it helps, so i tried...indeed it does :)

Mummies-to-be, you can try the above .... :)

This is my #2.
Have not see a gynae yet..not sure my edd is when...
Most probably end june or early july

Same! I tested positive 2 weeks back, only seeing gynea next week. (about wk 7) By then we should be able to hear bb's heartbeat :)

we have been trying a few months & finally yesterday we had a positive test result! then we wonder what if not accurate, so went to buy another test kit & it's still positive! it feels very unreal & i'm not sure what to do now. should i go to a gynae to confirm again asap?

we have been trying a few months & finally yesterday we had a positive test result! then we wonder what if not accurate, so went to buy another test kit & it's still positive! it feels very unreal & i'm not sure what to do now. should i go to a gynae to confirm again asap?

Might be abit too early to see anything. But u can go GP to test again. Den called up the preferred gynea' clinic and make appt!

Congrats!

Hi mummies. In supposely week 7 today acc to LMP but sac was seen last friday dr said is week 5. Went to the dr today week 6 day 4 as i was very nausea,dr said jus do a scan. To realise it is still an empty sac without yoke sac. It might be a blighted ovum. Have to wait for next fri scan if really see nth i need to go for D&C..feeling very very worried. Anyone seez their yoke sac after 8weeks?

Hey peeps just to share secret group as mentioned by facebook is only visible to the eyes of current members/former members.
https://m.facebook.com/help/220336891328465
U may provide an email address that can be used to search ur profile in FB (if ur profile is visible through search). Alternatively u can add me at [email protected] n I will add u in the secret group once accepted. :)
Cheers and once again congrats to all mummies !

@missy betty pls pm cindy

Hi mummies. In supposely week 7 today acc to LMP but sac was seen last friday dr said is week 5. Went to the dr today week 6 day 4 as i was very nausea,dr said jus do a scan. To realise it is still an empty sac without yoke sac. It might be a blighted ovum. Have to wait for next fri scan if really see nth i need to go for D&C..feeling very very worried. Anyone seez their yoke sac after 8weeks?

By right at wk 6 plus should see yolk sac, foetus and flickering heartbeat. But maybe it's late implantation? hopefully its a misinterpreted analysis

Tanny09, how long is your cycle? Mine is 37 days, so if using LMP I will always around 2w behind. Your case might be the same... All the best!

Hello!

Tested positive 2 weeks back and just seen the doc 2 days ago. Edd on 5/6/15 :)

Anyone seeing Dr Lawrence Ang here? Went to him and I think he's not bad, quite chop chop but hand itchy, went to googled reviews, saw negative ones and its dated back in 2011. Now Abit worried zzzzz..

Anyway can add me in the fb group too?! I've just added @thefatturtle at your personal fb.

Thanks!

Hi mommies, im confused between TMC and Mount E Novena too. Anyone have any comments on bill charges & service? Thanks much!

Just went for my 2nd appt on sat.. Even thou i belong to the long risk group can't help but worry.. Ask gynae more about oscar and harmony test..

Oscar - $350
Harmony - $1300
iGene - $1800

He said it's optional but he recommend iGene as it test for more things than harmony..

Research on oscar the feedback wasn't good.. Gynae also agreed..

Dilemma :(

Hello!

Tested positive 2 weeks back and just seen the doc 2 days ago. Edd on 5/6/15 :)

Anyone seeing Dr Lawrence Ang here? Went to him and I think he's not bad, quite chop chop but hand itchy, went to googled reviews, saw negative ones and its dated back in 2011. Now Abit worried zzzzz..

Anyway can add me in the fb group too?! I've just added @thefatturtle at your personal fb.

Thanks!

Hi

I am with him :) my #3 now.. #1 i see him in 2009 delivered in 2010, #2 seen him 2011, delivered 2012, #3 seen him 2015 delivering 2016 :)

He is very pro & think for patient point of view, it depend on how comforty you are with an OB, any OB will have bad reviews, it depends on what you are looking for...many of my friends delivered #2, #3 & #4 under his care & thumbs up.

Individual have individual needs & wants :)

Back