2016/06 (June) baby

Hi! This is my first pregnancy too! EDD is in mid June. :)

Does anyone experience extreme tiredness? Or is it just me? I'm a light sleeper before I was pregnant. But I've been sleeping for more than 14 hours for the past one week. :S whats worst is my wedding banquet is mid next month!! T.T am afraid my tummy will be big by then....

Hi, I'm wondering how u all booked the first appointment with gynae? My sister in law said have to go polyclinic get a referral for scan in hospital. Can I just go straight to hospital? We booked appointment with dr Su in NUH but earliest appointment will be in Dec, now we are looking for alternative for the first scan.

You can call TMC to book an appt w them. Can look for Dr W K Tan, her earliest slot is in early November. hope this helps.

Hi, I'm wondering how u all booked the first appointment with gynae? My sister in law said have to go polyclinic get a referral for scan in hospital. Can I just go straight to hospital? We booked appointment with dr Su in NUH but earliest appointment will be in Dec, now we are looking for alternative for the first scan.

Maybe u need to decide whether to go private or subsidised. I went to private gynae. Have already done my first scan at wk 5. Nxt week gonna do a next scan at wk 7. Dec is really too late that is 2nd trimester already. You would have missed the different scans required for down syndrome etc..

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the advices mummies to be! I went to see a doc this morning cos i lost my voice. Doc had prescribed me some medicines that are safe for pregnancy. However being the safe side on me, i took twice a day instead of 3 times a day. Very scare bcos of this will affect bb.

Went google and seems that preggies are more to get sick easily bcos of low immune system during pregnancy :(

Going for my first consultation at TMC this monday..hope everything will be fine!

I just called to the clinic and inform them i would want to see the gynae and they set appt for me.

Getting a referral letter at polyclinic is going for the subsidize way. If u go straight to the hospital, they will charge u based on private rates even is govt hospital. Once u choose ur doc, it will based on private rate.

I guess u need to decide do u want to deliver in a govt or private hospital and whether do u want to subsidize too.

I wont feel extreme tiredness but recently i slept very early at ard 10pm. Will feel more tired especially after work.

I'm also used to be a light sleeper..however once i'm asleep now, it is those very deep sleep mode!

Hi! This is my first pregnancy too! EDD is in mid June. :)

Does anyone experience extreme tiredness? Or is it just me? I'm a light sleeper before I was pregnant. But I've been sleeping for more than 14 hours for the past one week. :S whats worst is my wedding banquet is mid next month!! T.T am afraid my tummy will be big by then....

I wont feel extreme tiredness but recently i slept very early at ard 10pm. Will feel more tired especially after work.

I'm also used to be a light sleeper..however once i'm asleep now, it is those very deep sleep mode!

I also tend to be tired very easily. Very sleepy after lunch and dinner. Kept dozing off around 8plus at night but hanged on to watch my 10pm show on ch u. Haha. My hub says I totally concussed when I go on bed.

I also tend to be tired very easily. Very sleepy after lunch and dinner. Kept dozing off around 8plus at night but hanged on to watch my 10pm show on ch u. Haha. My hub says I totally concussed when I go on bed.

Same here! barely stay up till 9pm max 10pm every night.. during work also keep yawning..

I take 1 bottle of chicken essence every morning....not sure if that will help but I dun feel as tired in the day at work.

I felt very tired too but not able to sleep well due to the haze that cause me to have block nose.

I ate 2 common food yesterday which i usually eat. Suddenly i feel the food taste weird & funny. Though no sign of food craving yet..

I take 1 bottle of chicken essence every morning....not sure if that will help but I dun feel as tired in the day at work.

Feel like drinking chicken essence but dont know whether safe for baby. Hub says better dont drink not recommmended.

But rmb to buy just normal one, not the herb one. Not good for 1st trim

yeah, my family & close friends told me the first tri is very unstable. so gotta watch what we eat. can't eat those big banana, pineapple, watermelon, raw food etc.

JY everyone!

Im over 7 weeks now, EDD 4 June. =)) Heard baby's heartbeat last week after visiting gynae. Super excited can.... But MS was hell over the last two weeks, only to feel much better this week! Hope it stays this way... hehe.. =)

Feel like drinking chicken essence but dont know whether safe for baby. Hub says better dont drink not recommmended.

But rmb to buy just normal one, not the herb one. Not good for 1st trim

Yeah, I take the normal one. I read somewhere on the IVF threads that drinking chicken essence is good to keep the body warm, at least until we hear the baby heartbeat during the next Dr's appointment. To me, I feel that it helps me stay alert and awake throughout the day.

Hi Nurish invite sent ! Can accept then I can add u into the secret grp.
Hi Natania your profile has been set to private hence not able to find your profile. Can add me then I add u? I pm u my actual name.
hi can you let me know your FB name.. i have few pending not sure which one.

Hi all,
I just went for my first gynae check today.
Little beanie is 13mm and i am in my 7th week. Edd is 4th June.. my 2nd child..
Littlefatturtle, i could not find you in my facebook. How can i join the fb group?

Found out 3 days ago - our first - on our way to a gemini baby.
Hub is really happy, as for me I'm just really confused on the next steps.
And the washroom is officially my new fav hangout. :eek:

Appt with Dr HK Ho made coming Monday. Not sure if he will be that one doc we are comfortable to stick with throughout.

Any sister has alternative recommendation?

Hello all! According to the due date calculator, I am 5weeks today.
I am a Singaporean based in Melbourne. Thought joining a sg motherhood group will be more helpful to me.
Currently not many symptoms, just really sore boobs and going to toilet really often. I am dreading the morning sickness as I am starting a new job next week

Please add me on the FB group - [email protected]

gals.. this is my no.3. my hub does not want to keep due to financial problem (i am not working) and 2nd bb is stil young. at first i felt really angry with my husband for wanting to terminate the pregnancy, i wish to keep the bb but i have to face the reality.. . i feel very down in the past 3 weeks. now i am in 7th week. this is really a hard decision for me..

gals.. this is my no.3. my hub does not want to keep due to financial problem (i am not working) and 2nd bb is stil young. at first i felt really angry with my husband for wanting to terminate the pregnancy, i wish to keep the bb but i have to face the reality.. . i feel very down in the past 3 weeks. now i am in 7th week. this is really a hard decision for me..
Ever think of giving up the baby for adoption?

Hello mommies....

Congrats on your pregnancy!!
I just received the best birthday present ever! Did a scan with gynae and was told that I am 7 weeks 4days pregger. It feels really amazing as we see the little nugget inside my water bag and hear the heart beats for the first time :). My EDD is expected to be 06/06/16.
This is our first pregnancy, so totally clueless and so many things to learn (i.e: male or female gynae, which gynane, which hospital, what supplements to take, dos and donts during 1st trimester). The list goes on...even to the extend how are we planning to announce this great news to our friends and families hahaha o_O
How exciting and I am sure you all must be excited too. Hope to walk this journey with all of you :)

Hello mommies....

Congrats on your pregnancy!!
I just received the best birthday present ever! Did a scan with gynae and was told that I am 7 weeks 4days pregger :)
EDD expected 06/06/16.
This is our first pregnancy, so totally clueless and so many things to learn (i.e: male or female gynae, which gynane, which hospital, what supplements to take, dos and donts during 1st trimester). The list goes on...even to the extend how are we planning to announce this great news to our friends and families hahaha o_O
How exciting and I am sure you all must be excited too. Hope to walk this journey with all of you :)

Hi noob mom, I was as blur as you a month back.. Don't know where to go and what to expect.. So I first decided on the hospital and then choose gynae from there.. You can do it the other way round as I found out gynae with package make a lot diff in term of cost.. As for understanding pregnancy, we end up getting pregnancy for dummies to read, they describe many thing in it, what to expect.. There is one more book is what you expect when you are expecting.. This was recommended by others too.. It's good to read up a little to know what is going on and what is norm and what is not.. Enjoy!

Hi noob mom, I was as blur as you a month back.. Don't know where to go and what to expect.. So I first decided on the hospital and then choose gynae from there.. You can do it the other way round as I found out gynae with package make a lot diff in term of cost.. As for understanding pregnancy, we end up getting pregnancy for dummies to read, they describe many thing in it, what to expect.. There is one more book is what you expect when you are expecting.. This was recommended by others too.. It's good to read up a little to know what is going on and what is norm and what is not.. Enjoy!

Rinoa_bunnies, may I know which gynae did you go? We went to see Dr Irene chua's partner Dr Jonathan Wee, Irene do not have any earlier appointment till 1st week November. We quite like Dr Jonathan but I have not seen much review about him. Another thing, my friends said Mt E Novena the package is quite good and can get single room much easier as compared to TMC or MtA....we have not check it out yet but perhaps need to do some orientation to the hospitals to see the facilities ya?

Maybe you can work things out with your hubby? Or you can find a job to ease the financial burden with your husband?

Ytd went for gynae checkup and confirmed im 6wks 5days preg! Yahoooo.. My dream for June baby is coming soon! My EDD is 11.06.16.
As my 1st pregnancy is emergency C Sec. Was wondering if I should straightaway opt to do C sec this time round. Ask for advise fr Dr Law Ang and said my case is pelvis wall narrow so there is no way for Natural. Kinda sad cos I can't deliver like what a normal woman can do. Anyone share the same as me

Helloo mommies to be, just found out 3 days ago that i was already 6 weeks and EDD will be on 17-6-16..

First pregnancy and didn't know what to expect :(

Anyone know if we could attend baby shower in first trimester? Heard that Just attend party but don't see or carry newborn should be alright??

Thanks!

Hi, found out not too long that I am pregnant with my second baby. EDD is one day after my birthday 15 June 16. This preganancy much more difficult then first one. Much more lethargic and morning sickness. Hopefully will get better on 2nd trimester.

I requested to be added into the FB group as Jacqueline. Hope to share more with you girls.

Ytd went for gynae checkup and confirmed im 6wks 5days preg! Yahoooo.. My dream for June baby is coming soon! My EDD is 11.06.16.
As my 1st pregnancy is emergency C Sec. Was wondering if I should straightaway opt to do C sec this time round. Ask for advise fr Dr Law Ang and said my case is pelvis wall narrow so there is no way for Natural. Kinda sad cos I can't deliver like what a normal woman can do. Anyone share the same as me
You can always seek second opinion :) I changed my gynae and look for a pro natural one and I managed to have a successful vbac. :)

I had an emergency c-sect for my first born as well, I couldn't dilate and no contractions at all. I'm thinking of elective c-sect this time round in case it happens the same again

Rinoa_bunnies, may I know which gynae did you go? We went to see Dr Irene chua's partner Dr Jonathan Wee, Irene do not have any earlier appointment till 1st week November. We quite like Dr Jonathan but I have not seen much review about him. Another thing, my friends said Mt E Novena the package is quite good and can get single room much easier as compared to TMC or MtA....we have not check it out yet but perhaps need to do some orientation to the hospitals to see the facilities ya?

I am with dr Han HC from kkh, after some research and found out kkh gynae don't have any package like other gynae.. So this is something to take.. Husband calculated, the gynae should be around 2-3k for the whole pregnancy so we had to prepare for it..

Hi all,

Congrats to all!

Just tested this morning and was overwhelmed to see 2 lines. My hand was trembling as i went to test on 2 more kits. I thot i was dreaming.

For now i'm cautiously optimistic and really hope to see and hear the heartbeat. Been feeling occasionally cramps and pricks. Tried to make an appt, but earliest given is 3 weeks later. By then i shld be 8 weeks. Is it too late for the first scan?

Thanks for all ur advice!

Hi all,

Congrats to all!

Just tested this morning and was overwhelmed to see 2 lines. My hand was trembling as i went to test on 2 more kits. I thot i was dreaming.

For now i'm cautiously optimistic and really hope to see and hear the heartbeat. Been feeling occasionally cramps and pricks. Tried to make an appt, but earliest given is 3 weeks later. By then i shld be 8 weeks. Is it too late for the first scan?

Congrats! I think you can get earliest appointment at week 6 instead of 8

Hi all,

Congrats to all!

Congrats~ I had my 1st scan at 7 weeks 3 days.. So should be ok.. At least confirm can hear heart beat :)

Back