2016/05 ( May) babies

Hi my EDD is 30 May 2016. I am seeing Dr Han from KKH.
I am now 18 weeks but still don't know baby's gender.
How soon does your gynae inform you of your baby's gender?
Thanks.

Thanks.

I am also 18 weeks but I knew of the gender through harmony test. For my previous I only found out during 20 week detailed scan as it was hard to see on scan unless baby cooperates.

Thanks.
My last check at 18 weeks, doc couldn't see cos of baby's position. But I know the gender already cos we did an amnio test.

Hi mommies, did anyone of you experienced a rather "overnight ballooning" of your tummies around 19th, 20th week?

I really think mine did after the end of 19th week. Even my colleagues commented this this week. Some of them didnt even know I was pregnant before this week.

This is my second pregnancy but everything is so different, including the growth of my tummy!

Yes! Today is my first day of week19, and i think my belly suddenly ballooned and it is rounder than before. Previously my bump looks like belly fats and its not so round. Today, it is so round. LOL. this is my 1st pregnancy.

There's a baby fair at expo next weekend. Is it too early to buy cot, bottles, stroller, pumps etc now??? Anyone knows if there will be a similar fair between Feb-Apr? Heee...
I think it's best to buy during the second trimester which is now, rather than wait for third trimester when belly is too big to move around, especially for big bulky items...

I also think the fair will have many big bellies there, so while it is still easier for us to walk around now, best to start buying the big items bah

Another baby fair at ang mo kio

Attachments

• 1451920430007.jpg
    1451920430007.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 520
Any mummy are already sourcing for pre-packed confinement soup? I chanced upon Hock Hua selling at $228 for 28 days. anyone else have tried other medical hall that sells pre-packed confinement soup? My confinement agency tried selling their confinement soup to me at $390 for 28 days but I didn't take it up though.

I think it's best to buy during the second trimester which is now, rather than wait for third trimester when belly is too big to move around, especially for big bulky items...

I also think the fair will have many big bellies there, so while it is still easier for us to walk around now, best to start buying the big items bah

Gd point! Thank you!

There's a baby fair at expo next weekend. Is it too early to buy cot, bottles, stroller, pumps etc now??? Anyone knows if there will be a similar fair between Feb-Apr? Heee...

I know there is another big 1 in Apr but is it a little too late for us? I think of getting most of my stuff latest by March so I can do my stuff in April before baby arrived..

Any mummy are already sourcing for pre-packed confinement soup? I chanced upon Hock Hua selling at $228 for 28 days. anyone else have tried other medical hall that sells pre-packed confinement soup? My confinement agency tried selling their confinement soup to me at $390 for 28 days but I didn't take it up though.

Hi Conall, I bought my herbs for previous confinements from the shops on L3 above the food center at Bugis. Its better in my view as you can choose the better quality herbs compared to the pre packed ones which may be of inferior quality.

i'm selling extra from my baby shower...
-> Avent classic plus newborn starter set (pink & blue set) $50
-> Philips Avent BPA Free Natural Essentials Gift Set $70
philips_avent_bpa_free_natural_essentials_gift_set_1448349604_f578da5f.JPG

We have the same edd - 17/05/2016! :)
Actually I haven't gained weight since I got pregnant, maybe I've lost. But I'm big to begin with. Dr said it's fine as long as baby is growing.
Yeah!! But not sure if my edd will change. Was originally on19. Hahaha. I was hoping it will go bk to 19 or 20. hahaha.

Back