2016/05 ( May) babies

Hi all! tested positive for my 2nd one few weeks ago and we went to Dr kenneth lee today opted to do the Panorama test. A friend of mine did Maternit21plus. apart from the price difference (maternit21plus more expensive) i dunno whats the difference between the two. do enlighten me.

We are opting to purchase cord bankig for the second as we thought its 20k to do blood banking when we had our first (silly us). there is a new company call cryobank. only $5250 lump sum for 21years. i am keen on it. do enlighten as well.

good luck ya all

I thought cordlife is around the same price?

Any mommy having pregnancy rhinitis now? How are you coping with all the nose congestion, runny nose , sneezing and headaches?

Any mommy having pregnancy rhinitis now? How are you coping with all the nose congestion, runny nose , sneezing and headaches?
I had it whole of last week. Took much longer to recover. Just keep warm n drink lots of water. Sleep more.

Yes on off runny nose, sneezing and random headaches.. but on a happy side no more nausea feeling and appetite is back!

Reactions: jog
This nasal congestion with runny nose and sneezing is driving me crazy for past 2.5 weeks. Seen GP thrice but the medicine do not really work, was told decongestants not safe for pregnancy, got to "tahan". Going to work in this condition is really tough!

oh its due to pregnancy? I thought I caught a cold.... blurrrrr..... mine has been on going or 2 days
It might or might not be cold/ flu. For me, definitely not virus because this is 3rd week already and it is not going away. Also, I have been eating and sleeping with my toddler as usual and he is still fine so I know mine is pregnancy rhinitis like my gynae suggests.

Hope we get well soon.

Glad you have recovered. For me, sleeping makes the congestion worse! The only time the nose clears up is when I am eating and walking.

Haha im having cough and flu too since sunday. But surrender and see doctor to ask for medicine, getting much better after taking drugs! Haha

Haha im having cough and flu too since sunday. But surrender and see doctor to ask for medicine, getting much better after taking drugs! Haha
Good for you. The first round of medicine plus nasal spray stopped having effect on me. I think the body got immune to the medicine. Given a change of medicine but did some reading up like the medicine not totally cleared of risks for pregnancy intake, so decided to just "tahan" like the GP said cos not many choices he can prescribe.

Wow seems like I am not alone... But been getting another problem.. My lower back hurts so much right now I wish I can numb the pain... T_T anyone experience the same thing?

Wow seems like I am not alone... But been getting another problem.. My lower back hurts so much right now I wish I can numb the pain... T_T anyone experience the same thing?

My back was hurting the past few weeks too. But it became better after putting some lemongrass balm and using the pregnancy pillow. I also realized that I should get up from bed and turn in bed slowly.

Hmm I had that back strain a few days last week but thankfully it went away. I think it got to do with the uterus stretching.

I do remember I had that backache in my pregnancy with #1 in first trimester and it went away only in second trimester and returned in 3rd trimester. I did some back stretching exercises learned from yoga previously. Helps a little.

Hope yours get better soon!

Congratulations to all here! I'm with kkh. I'm due 1.6.16. But may move forward if I do c section. So pls dun mind me appearing in the June group. :) I would prefer to be added into whatsapp grp.

I thought cordlife is around the same price?

Hi, i am interested in cord blood banking too for my 1st child. i am thinking of banking with cordlife as it is here longer, should be more reputable too, right? I am quite kiasu, price is secondary, just want everything swee swee.

Hi mommies, did anyone of you experienced a rather "overnight ballooning" of your tummies around 19th, 20th week?

I really think mine did after the end of 19th week. Even my colleagues commented this this week. Some of them didnt even know I was pregnant before this week.

This is my second pregnancy but everything is so different, including the growth of my tummy!

Hi

1. Do any of you have any obvious bump out already ? Though I'm at week 17 now, my bump is not obvious yet and some people still comment they can't see my bump yet. I wonder if this is normal.

2. Have any of you felt any movement or kicking ? I have not felt anything yet and was wondering if it's still too early to feel " something " ?

Hi

1. Do any of you have any obvious bump out already ? Though I'm at week 17 now, my bump is not obvious yet and some people still comment they can't see my bump yet. I wonder if this is normal.

2. Have any of you felt any movement or kicking ? I have not felt anything yet and was wondering if it's still too early to feel " something " ?

I notice that my bump became more obvious in the last 1-2 weeks. I'm at week 17 now too. Though still not obvious enough for people to offer me a seat on the mrt lol.

I don't feel any kicking either. Think too early, especially if this is our first baby.

I notice that my bump became more obvious in the last 1-2 weeks. I'm at week 17 now too. Though still not obvious enough for people to offer me a seat on the mrt lol.

I don't feel any kicking either. Think too early, especially if this is our first baby.
I see...bump is only slightly big after a meal

However, I observed during ultrasound scan, doctor usually scan below the belly button, near the pubic area, but not at the bump area...

Since the baby is not at the bump region, how come we still have bump ? Have you wonder ?

I see...bump is only slightly big after a meal

However, I observed during ultrasound scan, doctor usually scan below the belly button, near the pubic area, but not at the bump area...

Since the baby is not at the bump region, how come we still have bump ? Have you wonder ?

Er no haven't really thought about it. But as baby grows there's bound to be a bump in the lower abdominal region.

My bump becomes obvious only this week, week 20. Everyone can now see I am pregnant. Before that, some of my colleagues didn't know.

The growth of the baby below the belly button pushes our stomach up so the bump can be much higher than where your baby is. This is what I experience so far.

It is my second pregnancy. I started feeling baby flutters around week 14 and now the movements are very obvious. I recall in first pregnancy, the movements were felt much later.

My bump becomes obvious only this week, week 20. Everyone can now see I am pregnant. Before that, some of my colleagues didn't know.

The growth of the baby below the belly button pushes our stomach up so the bump can be much higher than where your baby is. This is what I experience so far.

It is my second pregnancy. I started feeling baby flutters around week 14 and now the movements are very obvious. I recall in first pregnancy, the movements were felt much later.
It's my first n I'm still waiting patiently for the movement :(

Hi

1) My bump was relatively small at 17weeks also but somehow now almost 19th week, it suddenly looks bigger.

2) I've felt movement at week 16, quickenings they call it. And since last week, I've felt what I believe are the kicks. Subtle but I'm quite certain they are kicks. Could prolly be cos my boy is rather tall so maybe his legs longer.

1) My bump was relatively small at 17weeks also but somehow now almost 19th week, it suddenly looks bigger.

2) I've felt movement at week 16, quickenings they call it. And since last week, I've felt what I believe are the kicks. Subtle but I'm quite certain they are kicks. Could prolly be cos my boy is rather tall so maybe his legs longer.
I just entered week 18 and I'm just starting to feel what I believe are baby movements :)

Back