(2016/03) March 2016 Babies!!

anyone has any review on the KKH gynae... Tan Kim Teng?
Initially my gynae was Prof John Tee, but suddenly last week he told me that he unable to deliver my baby due to some insurance issue.
Anyone have the same incident as me?
He recommeded another gynae Tan Kim Teng to me... he said she was good... anyone have any experience with her before? please advise....

anyone has any review on the KKH gynae... Tan Kim Teng?
Initially my gynae was Prof John Tee, but suddenly last week he told me that he unable to deliver my baby due to some insurance issue.
Anyone have the same incident as me?
He recommeded another gynae Tan Kim Teng to me... he said she was good... anyone have any experience with her before? please advise....
Hi I'm with Dr Tan K T, I felt that perhaps she is very experienced so kind of bo chap feeling i get from her. even my husband feels the same way. But my husband don't really mind as he thinks she she might know what she is doing, baby ok , every is ok. She don really ask alot of question too. And sometimes she get mood swing hahahaha

Congratulations all mummies here!

Anyone giving birth in eastshore and got good female gyane to recommend?

My gyane is good.. Her sewing skills are great! She only delivers in mt A and TMC..and of cos mt e.

Am thinking of eastshore cos nearer to my place.. Haha

I'll be delivering in east shore. With Dr Heng Tung Lan. Extremely well known in east shore. I didn't have her for 1st delivery so can't comment how good are her skills.

However, like all gynaes in SG, consultation is never more than 5mins. Though qns are asked, answers are often kept short, generic ("don't worry, its very common..."). So you always feel like paying so much each time just to see babies in computer screens.

hello all!

our edd is 4 march 2016. we are with dr goh s l. definitely going for mt A where she's at. probably a single room so my hubby can stay with me since it's my first child. to be frank, we only have the package pricing from maternity tour but no idea on other costs and gynae fee...

when we have more info we will share! appreciate all tips and advice too!

i'm selling extra from my baby shower...
-> Avent classic plus newborn starter set (pink & blue set) $50
-> Philips Avent BPA Free Natural Essentials Gift Set $70
philips_avent_bpa_free_natural_essentials_gift_set_1448349604_f578da5f.JPG

Hello March mummies -to-be ,
Anyone looking for a last minute DAY/ stay out confinement nanny ???
Please pm me . Thanks regards
Wish everyone speedy and safe delivery .

Hi mummies, I just want to share that I started making baby milestone cards because I do not want to buy the same typical design that is available out there. Turns out the cards are pretty so I tried selling on carousell. Please PM me if you're interested to customise a set for your little one! I could send you my carousell name for you to see the various sets I've done so far, some for friends, and others for my carousell customers. I can give 10% off if you're from this forum! :)
Hi, can l have ur carousell name pls. Thanks

Hi, I had some s size mamy poko loose pcs to let go at 20 per pc.. Self collect at nex or Kovan I had 50 pcs left. Any mummies interested?

Given birth to a 3.2kg boy. If anyone is interested to know the charges in Gleneagles. C sec 2 bedded, near to 10k before medisave. The neighbour bed one is natural birth and the bill is ard 6k. Gleneagles no longer provide limousine for 2 bedded.

If you plan to register the birth certificate with them, good luck. I was unable to get an appointment with them for a week n end up went ica to register. Go ica no need to book but need to Q.

So far the stay at Gleneagles quite okay but the administration wise need improve.

Given birth to a 3.2kg boy. If anyone is interested to know the charges in Gleneagles. C sec 2 bedded, near to 10k before medisave. The neighbour bed one is natural birth and the bill is ard 6k. Gleneagles no longer provide limousine for 2 bedded.

If you plan to register the birth certificate with them, good luck. I was unable to get an appointment with them for a week n end up went ica to register. Go ica no need to book but need to Q.

So far the stay at Gleneagles quite okay but the administration wise need improve.
Hi I will be delivering at Gleneagles in Sept 16, how much was your cash portion after deducting medisave? And do you have free parking during your stay?

Hi everyone!I just tested positive yesterday and his will be my 2nd pregnancy. Edd is 24th Mar. Haven't gone to see the gynae yet. Was considering between dr woo bit hwa or dr poon king fu. Any good reviews on either of them?

Hi Veryloved, can you share more experiences with Dr Poon King Fu? My friend recommended him to me as a gynae. Pls advise if he is a Patient, Gentle and Responsible gynae to engage. Thank you & hope to hear from you soon.

Hi mummies, congrats on ur bundle of joy.. I have a Prelove Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier Miracle Airy Mesh to let go. PM me if interested. Tks

Hello to all the lovely mummies here! Wondering if anyone here has good reccomendations for confinement nannies? If so, can you PM me with her contact details?

I'm giving birth early next year and hope for good help in the first month. Thanks in advanced!

Back