2016/02 Feb Babies

Hi Mommies,
Selling these individual items or the whole bundle @ $280.
Pick up near Pasir Ris. SMS 97456162. Thank you!
photovisi-download (6).jpg

I added some but the rest did not Rec my request means ur FB setting is pte. Cannot find u thru email. Those rec my fren request from April Stanley, please accept so I can add u to the pte group.

There is a facebook group for 2016 Mummies and Daddies that does a lot of giveaways for baby stuff. The last giveaway was a SUPER NICE sleep suit!

They are going for another big giveaway when they reach the next members milestone. Do pm me your facebook email so that I can add you to the group!

Who knows, maybe next time they have playmats and baby carriers!

Hi.. for those have not Rec any request means ur FB setting is set to private.

Those rec my request pls accept and from there I can proceed to add u into the Feb group

Hi.. for those have not Rec any request means ur FB setting is set to private.

Those rec my request pls accept and from there I can proceed to add u into the Feb group

Hi, i check my fb privacy settings on
"Who can contact me?" Everyone "

Is it the right place to check ? Sorry, not too sure about fb settings.

Anybody?
Let me start the ball rolling :)

Hello DollyL,
I am expecting my first child on the 3rd of Feb 2016. I'm really hoping that he will take his time and wait five more days to be born in the Year of the Monkey.
Boys should monkey around! Yes I know he is a boy as I've had my 20 week scan. Everyone is well excited and I'm watching what I eat. From Jan, I will move around less so that he remains in the tummy longer. I know most gynaes will encourage the child to be out sooner rather than later, but I would like otherwise. Good thing my gynae is not a private gynae but assigned to me in KKH. Dr. Nash is very sensible, patient and careful as I can see how he takes the time to write out my details, etc. He is also not Chinese! So less likelihood that he will urge me to give birth before the old year is up!

Back