2016/02 Feb Babies

Audrey, if your FB is set as private i cannot send you an invite.. can you change ur setting to allow everyone to add you then after i added u then u change bk ur setting?

Hi leahlucas,

I have added u as fren, for your approval and to add me in the FB group too, Tks and looking fwd to join u all in the FB.:) I am Renee tan (FB name).

Hi, doe anyone know if It is safe to eat fish or seafood? Saw some mention on the mercury level. Is normal fish soup, grouper, salmon, cod, pomfret ok? What about shrimps crab and lobster kind of seafood?

Hi, doe anyone know if It is safe to eat fish or seafood? Saw some mention on the mercury level. Is normal fish soup, grouper, salmon, cod, pomfret ok? What about shrimps crab and lobster kind of seafood?
Hi shanie, it's fine . I eat everything . Do avoid high Mercury fish such as shark stingray . The rest are ok to consume . R u currently in our fb group ? If not , do u want me to add you to the group .Is rather active there now

Hi shanie, it's fine . I eat everything . Do avoid high Mercury fish such as shark stingray . The rest are ok to consume . R u currently in our fb group ? If not , do u want me to add you to the group .Is rather active there now
Thanks! I love stingrays...

What's the name of the group? I can go search for it.

I have add you to the secret group as it is not open to public . If you like to join us please let me have your email address so that I can add u as a friend and then I will add you to our group

Hello ladies....Am new here. First pregnancy.
Tested positive with clear blue 4 days ago (16/6) and went to gynae straight to check on d same day. (Super kiasu I know.)
Doc couldnt see much but only a sac with vaginal scan & ultrasound. Took my blood for blood test and was asked to go back for another blood test 2 days later.
Nurse called in d afternoon confirmed that my hcg level doubled so it's a good sign.
Will be goin to d doc again for scan on Monday. Hope to see blink blink blink. Wish me luck!
Any tips/advice for this newbie here? please guide me.
Am like a lost lamb coz family back in Malaysia and hubby's work requires frequent outstation.

Hello ladies....Am new here. First pregnancy.
Tested positive with clear blue 4 days ago (16/6) and went to gynae straight to check on d same day. (Super kiasu I know.)
Doc couldnt see much but only a sac with vaginal scan & ultrasound. Took my blood for blood test and was asked to go back for another blood test 2 days later.
Nurse called in d afternoon confirmed that my hcg level doubled so it's a good sign.
Will be goin to d doc again for scan on Monday. Hope to see blink blink blink. Wish me luck!
Any tips/advice for this newbie here? please guide me.
Am like a lost lamb coz family back in Malaysia and hubby's work requires frequent outstation.

Congratulations & welcome to the club.. lol.. u wan me to add u in FB? More active there...

Not Ks for u la.. am having #3 also see gynae next day after tested but couldn't see sac thru ultrasound . Went bk 2 weeks later then see a small sac like 5 weeks..

Congratulations & welcome to the club.. lol.. u wan me to add u in FB? More active there...

Not Ks for u la.. am having #3 also see gynae next day after tested but couldn't see sac thru ultrasound . Went bk 2 weeks later then see a small sac like 5 weeks..
Hi Elaine please let us have your email address if you want to join our secret group in fb. We are moving our activities to fb. Hope to see ya soon :)

Hi all mommies! Just tested a positive at my family clinic 2 weeks ago :) doc just prescribed folic acid pills to me.

Am in my wk8 now and my first gynae visit is on 15 July- by then it shd be ard wk11- is it too early to visit a gynae at wk11? It's my first preg- do hope to get some insights frm here! Hahahaa!

Btw- am having really irregular MS.. can't really eat much most of the time and have been vomiting due to the super bloatiness! There's simply so much gas in me :( kinda worried tt I'm not getting enough nutritionbecos of tt.. let me knw if there's any awesome remedies plsss... thks thks!

Hi all mommies! Just tested a positive at my family clinic 2 weeks ago :) doc just prescribed folic acid pills to me.

Am in my wk8 now and my first gynae visit is on 15 July- by then it shd be ard wk11- is it too early to visit a gynae at wk11? It's my first preg- do hope to get some insights frm here! Hahahaa!

Btw- am having really irregular MS.. can't really eat much most of the time and have been vomiting due to the super bloatiness! There's simply so much gas in me :( kinda worried tt I'm not getting enough nutritionbecos of tt.. let me knw if there's any awesome remedies plsss... thks thks!
Hi do you wish to be in our secret group for discussion ? We have abt 25 members todate

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 145
You need to change it to everyone . After I have sent u a friend request . Please approve it before I can u to our secret group . Thanks :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 165

Back