2016/02 Feb Babies

Hi all mummies.. I just tested positive this morning too. My menses was late by a week n my breastmilk supply drop till pathetic amount. My #1 is 14.5 months old.. I intend to visit my gynae Dr Adrian woods worth to find out about the exact edd.. pls add me in fb, thanks![email protected]

I just called a CL and she is charging $4k for cny period... faintz..

Hi greytatty,
I haven felt any nausea yet but kept on going to toilet to pee.. seems so different from my #1..

Although this is my #3 but somehow like new bird like that.. haa.. duno is it becoz this is my 1st natural conceive baby or becoz my last pregnancy was 7 years ago

By the way ladies, care to share which gynae you will be seeing? I will be seeing Dr Caroline Khi from ACJ at TMC. Was told that they dont have anymore pkgs..all will be based on per consultation and individual tests :(.

By the way ladies, care to share which gynae you will be seeing? I will be seeing Dr Caroline Khi from ACJ at TMC. Was told that they dont have anymore pkgs..all will be based on per consultation and individual tests :(.

I'm seeing Dr Wong Heng Fok from TMC. Clinic @ Tampiness... his package start from 12 weeks @ $600..

Per consultation? Will cost u a bomb eh

Anyone encounter spotting? On off i got very little light brown spotting but yesterday was red and i got a shock. I did not encounter any cramp. Today it turns brown.

My scan is next sat. Shall i call my gynae tomorrow?

Anyone encounter spotting? On off i got very little light brown spotting but yesterday was red and i got a shock. I did not encounter any cramp. Today it turns brown.

Be more kiasu mummy. Just call and inform your gynae.

How many weeks now?

I'm been spotting on off since week 4 till now. Got proluton jab twice a week..

Babe...brown still ok.. if is red pls call gynae..

But seriously be it brown or red I will still call gynae unless I juz did v scan

Last edited:
I am also on 2 weeks hospitalization leave becos of severe backache .. Gyne is a bit worried as I am only in the early stage of pregnancy . I have informed my boss but My insensitive boss still asked me if I can work from home .... Power right

Dr Christopher Chong or Dr Wong Heng fok
Thanks babe! I've been reading at reviews the whole day. Lol. It's very hard to get appointment so ladies call early. I don't have spotting, but the nurse did say if you have red spotting, need to go gynae. I've been cramping the whole time though. The nurses said its normal. And I can't sleep, although people says you will be very tired. I just can't sleep somehow.

Thanks babe! I've been reading at reviews the whole day. Lol. It's very hard to get appointment so ladies call early. I don't have spotting, but the nurse did say if you have red spotting, need to go gynae. I've been cramping the whole time though. The nurses said its normal. And I can't sleep, although people says you will be very tired. I just can't sleep somehow.

I called a week before for appointment :)

I am also on 2 weeks hospitalization leave becos of severe backache .. Gyne is a bit worried as I am only in the early stage of pregnancy . I have informed my boss but My insensitive boss still asked me if I can work from home .... Power right

U got slip disc issue? Muz rest well.. some boss is like that de.. I haven tell my boss yet

I'm on mc since thurs.. tomolo going bk to work

Last edited:

Huh so serious ah need 2 weeks hospitalisation leave. U better take care and rest well.

Don't care abt job la. Health and bb more impt. Some bosses are just like that.

Ya taken but vomitted short after dinner.

I also yet to tell my boss. Think still early. But since my nausea getting worse also hard to hide from colleagues.

Gretatty.. me also eat le wan puke.. trying to control myself tell myself dun waste the $60.. had sour plum and after some burp feel much better...

I told one of my male colleague onli.. need his help to do labour things.. hehe

Take care ya.. hv plenty of rest hor.. you expecting #1?

I'm also not informing my boss and cols till past first trim.

I'm having very bad nausea and gastric pain. Eat also pain. Don't eat also pain. Super kang kor. Arghh

My first appt with Dr Paul Tseng on 22/6. Not sure if he has package yet.

Just called my CL and she said she's ok to do for me over cny.

I'm also not informing my boss and cols till past first trim.

I'm having very bad nausea and gastric pain. Eat also pain. Don't eat also pain. Super kang kor. Arghh

My first appt with Dr Paul Tseng on 22/6. Not sure if he has package yet.

Just called my CL and she said she's ok to do for me over cny.

U try soya bean milk.. quite good for smoothing :)

I find it inevitable not to break the news to the boss cos i need to manage her expectations . She will tend to overload me with tons of work and I don't want to be seen "inefficient " in my work. Sad to say, my boss is unmarried and she is close to40 and she will never understand how we mummies have to go through that 9 months . I am thinking of changing my job after I give birth

I find it inevitable not to break the news to the boss cos i need to manage her expectations . She will tend to overload me with tons of work and I don't want to be seen "inefficient " in my work. Sad to say, my boss is unmarried and she is close to40 and she will never understand how we mummies have to go through that 9 months . I am thinking of changing my job after I give birth

Omg.. most scary boss.. unmarried and close 40..lol..

U can slowly find since so long ML

Back