2016/02 Feb Babies

Lol! that was fast! I am hoping to join the Feb 2015 list. But it's way too early to tell.. Shall come back again when my BFP is here! :)

Would you like to join our Facebook group? So that we can share the things there :) if you wish, can drop down your email :)
I think I will join here again once I have confirmed if I am pregnant. don't wanna get my hopes up again and then get disappointed.. :) but good luck to all Feb16 mummies! :)

hi all.. I'm alittle surprised to see this thread.. so fast meh? haha Jan 2016 also just tested BFP wor..

Hi

Nice to meet all.
Tested preggie with the kit.

This is my no.2

Went to gynae last Sat, did 2 scans but it seems too early to detect baby. I decided to skip this gynae and return to my previous gynae which I will be seeing in the next 2 weeks.

Hi

Nice to meet all.
Tested preggie with the kit.

This is my no.2

Went to gynae last Sat, did 2 scans but it seems too early to detect baby. I decided to skip this gynae and return to my previous gynae which I will be seeing in the next 2 weeks.

Hihi, nice to meet you too! :) Congrats babe.. If you wish to join our fb secret group, you may leave down your email or pm me your email and i will add you in :)

Hi all.
I just found out I'm pregnant! so happy.. :)
This will be our first.
Any recommendation Gynae to go to?
And I read some people recommend to visit Gynae after 6-8weeks.
Advice pls?

Please add me in the fb group.
My email is: [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Cynthia

Last edited:
Hello ladies... today is my 10dpo i presume, so decided to take a test, my period is not over yet, it supposed to be coming this 29th but however in just tested n its fade line positive ... I hope its really positive ...

Hello! May I check if any one is eating collagen before pregnancy? And if it is safe to consume after confirm pregnancy?

hello! I just tested positive! 2 days overdue. so should be about 4w now. my 2nd baby. edd shld be early feb but i think most likely Jan baby. so shld i join jan or feb group huh?! :p

please add me anyway? [email protected]

Hello! May I check if any one is eating collagen before pregnancy? And if it is safe to consume after confirm pregnancy?

The best person to ask is ur Dr .

I personally think ...
If u are not sure best DONT eat ... The first couple months of pregnancy is most critical . Best refrain.
Take care !! Rgds

Hello ladies... today is my 10dpo i presume, so decided to take a test, my period is not over yet, it supposed to be coming this 29th but however in just tested n its fade line positive ... I hope its really positive ...
Keeping fingers cross for you . May your wish come true .
Good luck !! :)

Hello everyone, I just test positive on 25 and 26th may, super kiasu so tested 3 times, 2 times with faint lines on 25th may where my period is due and 1 more time the next day. Seen my gynae early cos I have a little bit of very light brown spotting on 27th May... Did V scan and nothing can be seen yet, next appt this coming Sat. I guess edd shd be ard early Feb,...so I'm in this group yah? haha.. By the way, it's my #2

Can I check if any of you will plan to get confinement lady? Though I know too early even before heartbeat scan, just wanted to know the market now..

I called one of my contact and she said her charges norm is 28day $2800. If in February means we kena CNY it will be double...

Is this norm?

I'm thinking about the confinement also. Not sure if it's too early to call. But coz ours will be over CNY period. Not all will take one and it's super way more ex. So I thought better book early. Hmm still thinking

I'm thinking about the confinement also. Not sure if it's too early to call. But coz ours will be over CNY period. Not all will take one and it's super way more ex. So I thought better book early. Hmm still thinking
If those popular ones, then got to book early with deposit..

Can I check if any of you will plan to get confinement lady? Though I know too early even before heartbeat scan, just wanted to know the market now..

I called one of my contact and she said her charges norm is 28day $2800. If in February means we kena CNY it will be double...

Is this norm?
Hi mummy, good day to u!
Yes. During CNY cl fee will be slighly higher than normal day. But if the price will be 2 x s$ 2800= 5600. Wow.... unreasonable liaw
I got cl who is willing to take up during CNY, the fee is reasonable and i blv wouldn't exceed 5k. If u keen to book, u can pm me at 92217257, i can help u to check if she still available.

Hi all, I am 4weeks and expected due in 2nd wk of Feb. Did the hcg blood test and so happy to hear the good news.

Still feeling so unreal.
By the way, my first scan will be in 2 weeks time.

Wonder if we will have difficulties looking for confinement lady since it is during Chinese New Year period.

Hi all,

Didn't expect so fast to have a thread here for 2/16 MTB. I just texted positive twice today. This is my 2nd child. Nice to meet u all here. my first child was also born very near to CNY period hence at that time all the food stuffs were expensive and CL then can only do 3 wks as she needs to go back for CNY.

Hi everyone, I am hoping to jump on this bandwagon :)
Just got a very very faint positive yesterday on menses due date. Will be testing again in a few days to confirm. this will be #2 after almost a year of trying.
Can add me to the FB group too? [email protected] thanks !

my wife was tested positive last week (3+ weeks as shown) on the indicator. Is there recommendation for gynae around toa payoh /serangoon area?
for 1st visit to gynae , will there be a thorough check by the gynae or just a 5 mins consultation by the gynae?

thx!

Last edited:
Hi all mummies to be!!! I just tested positive on 2nd Jun. I have long menstrual cycle so I am not sure I will have Jan or Feb baby.

Went to KKH for an early scan due to period like cramp at abdominal and pelvic area. Doc did a V. Scan for me but was unable to find the sac. Does anyone also experienced On off period kind of cramp too???

Oh I did experience on off cramping too for quite a couple of days already. The cramp is dull but most of the time it is there especially when I lie down at night. I did some research and seems like it is normal due yo the increase of blood flow and stretching.

Thanks greytatty !!!

Also on the other hand, is it normal for doctor not to see anything during V.u/s at 5 weeks? The gynae told me that it could be too early or I have miscarriage or I'm have ectopic pregnancy. I am having imsonia every night after hearing what She said. Currently still waiting to another scan appt with another hospital.

p.s Sorry this is my first time pregnant after trying for almost 6 mths that's why I'm paraniod.

Is very common to have cramps as the fertilized egg implants on your thickened uterus so don't worry .. I keep having insomnia ( something which i really hate when I am pregnant )

Hi Maddie,

I think that really depends on when you ovulated. If u ovulate late or having long cycle then it is possible not to detect anything due to too early.

If MC or ectopic preg usually shd have spotting or menses flow with cramp. I read all these from books and internet.

This is also my first pregnancy. I understand how u feel as I also worry till I did have insomnia. Sometimes doc just said the possibility but they did nt realise their words can affects us deeply. Just try to relax and rest well cos stress could lead to MC.

Back