(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

try drink more during day time instead of night .. i used to wk up in middle of night to pee during 1st trim and become owl aft tt.. nw i slp thru out le..

throbbing feeling, i feel is baby movements, haha

waiting for that too..cannot imagine how and when that will be..will be such an emotional moment I think..

I had the greatest fear throughout my 15 weeks pregnancy thus far. Woke up at 3 am and found that I have bleeding. Immediately woke my hubby up to send me to KKH. Doc did a scan and I was shivering at that moment. Feeling loss and fear. I almost teared when doc said baby is fine and well. He gave me a jab and progesterone med and asked me to rest at home today. Bleeding had stopped but the fear is still there. Just pray that everything will be fine...

I had the greatest fear throughout my 15 weeks pregnancy thus far. Woke up at 3 am and found that I have bleeding. Immediately woke my hubby up to send me to KKH. Doc did a scan and I was shivering at that moment. Feeling loss and fear. I almost teared when doc said baby is fine and well. He gave me a jab and progesterone med and asked me to rest at home today. Bleeding had stopped but the fear is still there. Just pray that everything will be fine...
I can understand that! It happened to me too when I was abt 5 weeks plus and while waiting to see the gynea I was so scare but when I saw the heartbeat I'm just keep smiling to myself and feeling relieved!

mian..try to rest in bed more often and dun walk ard too much..dun carry heavy things too..did doc say why bleeding? sometimes its just blood from fibroids in uterus ..

Rest more @Happy~Mian ! Keep positive thoughts! *hug

Jiayou! Your baby needs more of your attention. Take care. :)

how many weeks are u at now @Littlenina ?
I'm almost at 18wks now! :)

*Hugs* you're not alone! I had bleeding previously and everything's well now. Don't worry! Just take some bedrest and you'll enjoy the 2nd trimester more! :)

Thanks all for the support.. yup I'll be careful.. Doc said he doesn't know the reason too. But if got severe cramp gotta rush to hospital. All along I thought I'll be "safe" once I reached 2nd trimester but this happens right when I just started my 2nd tri. So a bit confused too.. but read that there r risk of miscarriage even until 3rd tri.. aiyo.. I think I gotta fear every time I go pee from now on.

@chrisl i pee a lot too! Like 4 times at night....more than when i was in first trim! Haa...so i m more tired now! Ha! I cant wait for bb kicks too! Will b a form of assurance for me!
@Happy~Mian glad all is good now! Bed rest more! Talk to bb n b positive ! :)

Yes yes! I have noticed the throbbing feeling and I thot i was just overly sensitive

I will wake up 1 time at night to pee..... and after that, almost like an owl.... got difficulty into sleeping for the 2nd phase

Big hugs to you ! Try more bed rest and pray and talk to your lil one...

Hi all June mummies

I commented in the earlier threads n have been a silent reader all the while. Edd is 19 jun. My no. 2.

Glad to read ur experiences here. But this thread been rather quiet, can someone add me in the Facebook group? My email add is [email protected].

Thank u!

Hi all June mummies

I commented in the earlier threads n have been a silent reader all the while. Edd is 19 jun. My no. 2.

Glad to read ur experiences here. But this thread been rather quiet, can someone add me in the Facebook group? My email add is [email protected].

Thank u!

Hi welcome! I have invited you via email.. pls check your email inbox or spam ..

Thanks all for the support.. yup I'll be careful.. Doc said he doesn't know the reason too. But if got severe cramp gotta rush to hospital. All along I thought I'll be "safe" once I reached 2nd trimester but this happens right when I just started my 2nd tri. So a bit confused too.. but read that there r risk of miscarriage even until 3rd tri.. aiyo.. I think I gotta fear every time I go pee from now on.

Happy Mian, glad you are better.. Yes, if you feel cramp, must go to hospital straight. I too, had serious bleeding , during my 1st trimester. The bleeding was so bad that it soaked up a full sanitary napkin. I called up my gynae and after check, realised that I have cervical polyps which was bleeding. my gynae said that we tend to develop such stuffs due to hormones during pregnancy. I got that removed and everything is ok now.

Don't fear too much, you are going to have a healthy bb and pregnancy. Just be careful always and miscarriage wont just happen out of nowhere.
Happy Mom = Happy BB :)

I also dont feel mich of throbbing. It was once that there was a big "kick" feeling like cramp but just for spilt sec which I doubt baby kick is so big- still insure whats that. And last few days, when my hubby drove through a bumpy road, I feel something moving up and down in my tummy on my left. The feeling is weird and I am trying to tell myself not to think too much.

Ya lor, here very quiet here. Everyone on fb?

I feel the throbbing but i think its more of our own heartbeat or placenta pumping blood to bb.. Bn heart beat is way faster than ours- and i was thinking if kick, will not be so rhythmic..? I want to feel bb kick soon!!

Ya most are more active in fb.. nw trend chg ! But I still love forum ha ha..
tdy I'm on mc feeling giddy. . Baby is moving while im on my bed.. what I do usually is I tap left right up n down ard my womb and then I feel my womb with 2 palms. . Shortly I can feel e lil one movements .. nw I'm at 17 wks ; )

feeling paranoid now...a moment ago i lifted a tad heavy hand luggage and right away feeling bad about it...hope nothing happens...

sigh..sometimes doing things that i hv been doing since pre preggy days as just do without thinking as habit liao..

Hi bliswifu,

Have you booked the week 20 detailed scan yet? Dr wk tan ask me to book with TC Chang instead of gg up to level 4... What about yours?

tdy I'm on mc feeling giddy. . Baby is moving while im on my bed.. what I do usually is I tap left right up n down ard my womb and then I feel my womb with 2 palms. . Shortly I can feel e lil one movements .. nw I'm at 17 wks ; )
So nice, you can feel the palm. I cant really feel much.i tap tap nothing leh and I am at week 17 to 18 this week. My #1 is a very mild movement last time always make me wprry...thinking #2 maybe tummy more loose will feel more movement.

Wah so nice to feel ur lil one movements!! I m looking forward ! Btw , Rest well !!

@hushtots yes i did! But she didnt specify to book with tc chang...my hubby just booked with the nurse leh...

The other mummies, are u all going to do the 3d/4d scan? Is something extra....am wondering if wanna have the scan for keepsake?

feeling paranoid now...a moment ago i lifted a tad heavy hand luggage and right away feeling bad about it...hope nothing happens...
Dont worry !! I think is ok de!! Just be careful n remind urself in future hee !! I think our bump is not big enough at this stage to 'remind' us!! :) stay positive!

So nice, you can feel the palm. I cant really feel much.i tap tap nothing leh and I am at week 17 to 18 this week. My #1 is a very mild movement last time always make me wprry...thinking #2 maybe tummy more loose will feel more movement.
Hehe no la I mean I put my 2 palms on the tummy and wait n feel if bb moves. . So tis fella really react to my calls haha my dh ask me don disturb the lil one leh.

Wah so nice to feel ur lil one movements!! I m looking forward ! Btw , Rest well !!

@hushtots yes i did! But she didnt specify to book with tc chang...my hubby just booked with the nurse leh...

The other mummies, are u all going to do the 3d/4d scan? Is something extra....am wondering if wanna have the scan for keepsake?
;) yeah hope u all can feel it soon too. ..I did the 3d scan for my 1st son .. bcs it was a free trial by siemens medical .. but I tink no point to spend to do it... coz to me is only fun at tt point of time .. 6 yrs passed aft my son is born I only saw tt scan printout 1 x..

For me im going to do cos first time preggy and think i want to 'close shop' after these 2 already cos age not young. So for as u say a keepsake lor..u intend to do the scan where? How much is the mkt price roughly? U know? My hospital nuh does it but im not sure if i want to do there as one of the sonographer i dun quite like

Aiyoh u feeling better not?

I also dont feel mich of throbbing. It was once that there was a big "kick" feeling like cramp but just for spilt sec which I doubt baby kick is so big- still insure whats that. And last few days, when my hubby drove through a bumpy road, I feel something moving up and down in my tummy on my left. The feeling is weird and I am trying to tell myself not to think too much.

Ya lor, here very quiet here. Everyone on fb?
In fb and here too hehe

Just had my scan yesterday and doc said most likely is a baby girl! This is my1st pregnancy which we had waited for quite some time so to me boy or girl also can.. so long as is healthy! Baby looks like very emo during the scan..1st time I see baby facing down.. lol maybe I keep telling baby to show us his/her gender by opening the legs..lol anyway will cfm again during the detailed 20 weeks scan..

i cant wait for my visit tml morning ! hope the waiting time will not be too long .. tml likely be in w17d4 hope can cfm gender to be girl as previous gynae mentioned he saw the 3 lines.. if is not also nvm.. got boy can accompany my DS ..

i cant wait for my visit tml morning ! hope the waiting time will not be too long .. tml likely be in w17d4 hope can cfm gender to be girl as previous gynae mentioned he saw the 3 lines.. if is not also nvm.. got boy can accompany my DS ..
Hope ur bb co operate open legs..hehe abeit unglam a bit lah lol

it's always nice to see bb during scans..i cannot wait for mine too despite just went on monday lol

Back