(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Hi guys
just wanted to share, im at 29 weeks and my EDD is 28th June. 3rd baby and will be on elective C-Sect.
had my gynae appt just now...and baby's weight is at 90th percentile.. :( and now my gynae (Dr Adrian Tan , ACJ@thomson) very curious as to why...
and i still have at least 8 more weeks to go....
Now Im ordered to do a blood test to check for GD, result will most likely be out on Tuesday or Wed, clinic will call.
Funny thing is, of all my pregnancies... this is the one where I drink the most water, amidst all the food and whatever sweet things I eat...
so am a bit surprised.

The previous one done at 18 weeks (? - forgot already) showed everything ok..and baby back then was of average size..
now grew so big...

I dont even eat THAT much more than before...
Anyone ever experienced the same..
:(

Hi guys
just wanted to share, im at 29 weeks and my EDD is 28th June. 3rd baby and will be on elective C-Sect.
had my gynae appt just now...and baby's weight is at 90th percentile.. :( and now my gynae (Dr Adrian Tan , ACJ@thomson) very curious as to why...
and i still have at least 8 more weeks to go....
Now Im ordered to do a blood test to check for GD, result will most likely be out on Tuesday or Wed, clinic will call.
Funny thing is, of all my pregnancies... this is the one where I drink the most water, amidst all the food and whatever sweet things I eat...
so am a bit surprised.

The previous one done at 18 weeks (? - forgot already) showed everything ok..and baby back then was of average size..
now grew so big...

I dont even eat THAT much more than before...
Anyone ever experienced the same..
:(

im 28th+ weeks and my doc also ask me take the test to be sure..just to be safe..so dun worry k..

oh! didn't know that I tot flip and get ready for 3rd trimester birth already ..
Hmmmm. Can still flip? My baby's head has been towards the birth canal direction since about week 24 and at my week 31 check last week, she shifted directly above the canal and my gynae said it is unlikely to change position... Hmmmm. No experience as FTM haha..

my gal at week 30 also flip liao i think cos the gynae mentioned that her head is below now. I thought he meant engaged liao as i was worried for pre-term labour but gyane told me just position only not engaged yet. phew .. i am worried for pre-term as i have contractions earlier.

Any mummies went for the fair over the weekend? i wanted to go but got to work. =.="

Hello mummies! Long time no see :D Went for gynea checkup on last Saturday, bb's weight is 1.4 kg at 29 weeks but gynea told me my placenta is abit low :( so if got bleeding must go back see him makes me abit worried though. Bb's head also haven turn down yet still at the side >.<

I did went to the fair last Friday bought a cot and baby carrier

Hello mummies! Long time no see :D Went for gynea checkup on last Saturday, bb's weight is 1.4 kg at 29 weeks but gynea told me my placenta is abit low :( so if got bleeding must go back see him makes me abit worried though. Bb's head also haven turn down yet still at the side >.<

your baby weight is good. try not to bend so much and rest more ya.

Healthy baby..... don't worry too much cos our bbs are still moving around in our tummy.

I went to the fair last Friday, spent 5 -6 hrs walking around and buying stuff. Pre order the cot but was too heavy to carry back so asked for delivery instead. Went back again on Sunday to get more items hehe....

I went to the fair last Friday as well :) managed to buy baby cot, walker and car seat. All to be delivered. Also bought the Avent milk bottles from the fair.

Surprised that there's still so many pple going to the fair even on Friday! Intend to go over the weekend but give it up.

Healthy baby :) don't worry too much. some bb take their time to turn :)

Healthy baby..... don't worry too much cos our bbs are still moving around in our tummy.

I went to the fair last Friday, spent 5 -6 hrs walking around and buying stuff. Pre order the cot but was too heavy to carry back so asked for delivery instead. Went back again on Sunday to get more items hehe....
Yup I everyday keep telling her to move her head down so that I can deliver naturally xD

Same I reach there around 10 plus 11 am and I walk until about 5 pm haha both me and hubby are so tired after that xD our cot haven come ehh we preorder it de need 4 to 6 weeks to reach though. I went back on Saturday to get the organic wipes hehe.

I went to the fair last Friday as well :) managed to buy baby cot, walker and car seat. All to be delivered. Also bought the Avent milk bottles from the fair.

Surprised that there's still so many pple going to the fair even on Friday! Intend to go over the weekend but give it up.
At first we wanna buy walker too but dunno which type good and too many pple le very difficult to choose :( so didn't buy it.

Yup I everyday keep telling her to move her head down so that I can deliver naturally xD

Same I reach there around 10 plus 11 am and I walk until about 5 pm haha both me and hubby are so tired after that xD our cot haven come ehh we preorder it de need 4 to 6 weeks to reach though. I went back on Saturday to get the organic wipes hehe.

I was with another friend who is about the similar EDD as me, we walk like mad.... i bgt the cloth diapers, baby detergent and wipes... i bgt those common brands which is easier to restock if bb is comfy of it... bgt some milk bottles as well, but milk bottles for phillips avent (natural) mostly WIPED OUT.

I was with another friend who is about the similar EDD as me, we walk like mad.... i bgt the cloth diapers, baby detergent and wipes... i bgt those common brands which is easier to restock if bb is comfy of it... bgt some milk bottles as well, but milk bottles for phillips avent (natural) mostly WIPED OUT.

my hubby and i were there around 11am+ and we walked until 3pm+ cos having headache..... else, still want to walk :D

we managed to get the avent (natural) milk bottles package but queue was long.....

we have not decided on the delivery date as we need to clear the stuff in the room..... but sat and sun were crowded rite? we stayed very near to expo and when the car by pass, we saw the car park was so full and the cars were queueing to go in....

Ya >.< hope she will guai guai turn her head down when the date is nearer I really dunwan csect haha xD

my gynae already pre-empted me during last check-up that c-section is better for me as my bb will be too big for me to push..... and she doesn't want to end up using forcep or vacuum....

I wanted to buy detergent de but I can't seem to find kodomo detergent there haha I think is the ntuc booth selling ah?

That time I bought sterilizer den inside got free bottles le so I didn't buy anymore bottles le ye not sure enough anot

we have not decided on the delivery date as we need to clear the stuff in the room..... but sat and sun were crowded rite? we stayed very near to expo and when the car by pass, we saw the car park was so full and the cars were queueing to go in....
Ya U buy from which shop yah? Mine is the one that selling the 4 in 1 cot de the booth is around the centre I think.

My house also haven clear haha but I'm at my mum's house so my mum will need to make space for her house le hehe.

Ya we park our car at ccp lo den walk there coz expo the carpark fee so expensive lehx

my gynae already pre-empted me during last check-up that c-section is better for me as my bb will be too big for me to push..... and she doesn't want to end up using forcep or vacuum....
Huh this is ur first one? How big is ur bb le? Over what weight den need csect?

But true that if through forces or vacuum is more dangerous ehh coz later the face disfigured or what :(

I wanted to buy detergent de but I can't seem to find kodomo detergent there haha I think is the ntuc booth selling ah?

That time I bought sterilizer den inside got free bottles le so I didn't buy anymore bottles le ye not sure enough anot

i stock up my Korean brand detergent (http://www.brandedbabies.com.sg/index.php?id=2&no_cache=1&tx_mdproduct_p3[product]=208&tx_mdproduct_p3[action]=show&tx_mdproduct_p3[controller]=Product&cHash=fd434277a7b05c4147d7d13563c99569) cos i bgt during the last baby fair in suntec and nice...

Don't see any kodomo but not sure if the NTUC booth sell cos lookin at the Diapers Q, i turn away... LOL

Ya U buy from which shop yah? Mine is the one that selling the 4 in 1 cot de the booth is around the centre I think.

My house also haven clear haha but I'm at my mum's house so my mum will need to make space for her house le hehe.

Ya we park our car at ccp lo den walk there coz expo the carpark fee so expensive lehx

we bought from Graco.... their booth quite at the front. saw the 4 in 1 cot but we are looking at travel cot so that we can move it in the house

Huh this is ur first one? How big is ur bb le? Over what weight den need csect?

But true that if through forces or vacuum is more dangerous ehh coz later the face disfigured or what :(

yes. it's our first one. during last month's check up, about 1.09kg around 27th week but gynae said if within terms, he will be around 3.3 - 3.5kg and as I'm petite, I may have difficult in pushing him out. so she suggested c-section is safer option for us

i stock up my Korean brand detergent (http://www.brandedbabies.com.sg/index.php?id=2&no_cache=1&tx_mdproduct_p3[product]=208&tx_mdproduct_p3[action]=show&tx_mdproduct_p3[controller]=Product&cHash=fd434277a7b05c4147d7d13563c99569) cos i bgt during the last baby fair in suntec and nice...

Don't see any kodomo but not sure if the NTUC booth sell cos lookin at the Diapers Q, i turn away... LOL
Oh I saw this brand there too got many pple den I scare it is expensive so I walk away xD

Ya the queue at ntuc is too much >.< and I saw many pple dragging their trolley with so many packs of diapers xD

we bought from Graco.... their booth quite at the front. saw the 4 in 1 cot but we are looking at travel cot so that we can move it in the house
Oh I saw that too. At first I wanted to buy travel cot coz there's wheels but my hubby said it is abit low and if my mum wanna carry bb will be difficult for her coz she is taking care of bb after I delivered. So we change to buy the 4 in 1 cot.

yes. it's our first one. during last month's check up, about 1.09kg around 27th week but gynae said if within terms, he will be around 3.3 - 3.5kg and as I'm petite, I may have difficult in pushing him out. so she suggested c-section is safer option for us
Wow that's really big yah. Mine at week 25 only 884 grams xD den 4 weeks later she only gain abt 500 grams plus ehh, my gynea didn't say anything though he just said she is at avg weight.

Same I'm short and small size too so I hope my bb can weigh max 3 kg when I wanna give birth ba I scare I can't push her out too xD

Wow that's really big yah. Mine at week 25 only 884 grams xD den 4 weeks later she only gain abt 500 grams plus ehh, my gynea didn't say anything though he just said she is at avg weight.

Same I'm short and small size too so I hope my bb can weigh max 3 kg when I wanna give birth ba I scare I can't push her out too xD

haha.... i also targetting at least 3kg or over..... so i intend to try eating durians at later stage :p

partly my husband is also pro c-section so we should be following the gynae's advice bah.....

Oh I saw this brand there too got many pple den I scare it is expensive so I walk away xD

Ya the queue at ntuc is too much >.< and I saw many pple dragging their trolley with so many packs of diapers xD

ya.... and it's cartons by cartons that they bought.....

The price abit pricer but after trying, i quite like it.

For the pampers, NTUC also having e same offer for certain brands, so i went to the NTUC near my place to get it instead, rather than to Q so long.

haha.... i also targetting at least 3kg or over..... so i intend to try eating durians at later stage :p

partly my husband is also pro c-section so we should be following the gynae's advice bah.....
I dun like to eat durian lehx :( I know durian can really boosts the weight hehe.. I also wan her to be chubby chubby when she's out haha so that I can squeeze her cheeks haha xD

I see, my hubby wanna hv natural birth too he said dunwan to let me hv scar haha..

The price abit pricer but after trying, i quite like it.

For the pampers, NTUC also having e same offer for certain brands, so i went to the NTUC near my place to get it instead, rather than to Q so long.
Oh I think ntuc sometimes got really good deal for diapers can try see their website too wor den self collect at the ntuc near ur house too :)

I aim for 2.6kg to 3kg for easy delivery. But since I am giving birth 3 weeks before my due date, I need to eat more for baby gain.

I dun like to eat durian lehx :( I know durian can really boosts the weight hehe.. I also wan her to be chubby chubby when she's out haha so that I can squeeze her cheeks haha xD

I see, my hubby wanna hv natural birth too he said dunwan to let me hv scar haha..

so envy..... your hubby don't want you to suffer much pain.....

Hello to all mummies! I'm very new (and noob) here and am so excited to find out abt this group! Such a fantastic way to share our experiences ☺️

Am 32 wks in now and due on 7 Jun. At my last consultation, baby boy weighs 1.8kg. My gynae is Adrian Woodworth and consultations with him are always so short and curt! He didn't say much except tt everything was ok. My placenta was low when I went for the detailed on the 20th wk and i asked him if it's still the case now. He only said tt it's rising but didn't give much details. :[

Can't tell if the baby's head is down or not (forgot to ask on my previous consultation oops) and I can't seem to gauge baby's position as he seems to be moving all abt the place! Not even sure if there's anything I need to be worried abt now hmm...

Am having frequent backaches as well as aching at the sides too. Can't wait to count down the next 8 wks!

what a stressing week...praying next week better!

getting heavier by the day! kinda difficult to turn in bed now..

any of u started washing bb clothes/stuffs? getting room ready?

Finished washing bb clothes ! Room
Half ready. Hmm do we need to use special detergent ? I only used normal detergent ...

Pesky problem of breathlessness n feeling something "stuck" at chest area . Cannot imagine living w this for next 1 plus MTh??!?

Finished washing bb clothes ! Room
Half ready. Hmm do we need to use special detergent ? I only used normal detergent ...

Pesky problem of breathlessness n feeling something "stuck" at chest area . Cannot imagine living w this for next 1 plus MTh??!?
same ! feeling so breathless now in tri3..

im thinking get bb detergent cos I think normal ones too harsh and bb skin might be sensitive ..

what a stressing week...praying next week better!

getting heavier by the day! kinda difficult to turn in bed now..

any of u started washing bb clothes/stuffs? getting room ready?

only washed up those for newborns.... my colleague passed me quite a lot.... haven't started washing those that he can wear from 2nd month onwards....

room.... not yet.... stressed

had a contraction last evening and went to hospital for monitoring. this am went to see my gynae and luckily, bb is developing well.... but gynae will be putting me on 2 weeks hospitalisation leave to make sure i rest well at home.....

Back