(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Welcome Diyana, your due date is one day after mine. I will be giving birth at TMC how about you?
Im delivering in KKH as i have done so for my 2nd baby in April 2014 ... :) any mommies know gender yet? Old folks have been commenting that its most probably a girl this time round, so ive been keeping my hopes up that it could be a girl.since i already have two boys, i could really use a girl...but last check baby close legs tight2 even after doc shake baby... -.- baby so uncooperative

we will be getting baby cot from my cousin so will be looking into stroller and baby seat. haha.... I only have one source and that's from my colleague. He has passed me 5 bags of clothings.... probably will buy 1 new set to wear during full month :)
That's good.. Can save more money hehe.. For us we dun really hv anything that can pass down.. Some of them just gave birth last year so I only hv clothes hehe.. But for cot I think I will stick to travel cot instead coz easier for us to move around..

@Ice_Tea and snowy03 i preordered maternity bra, little bean food processor and bb changing pad. was tempted to get little bean sterilizer and warmer but i think can only use their bottle so i hesitate. Cos duno if my bb will get use to their bottle. If not then the whole thing wasted redi.
Ic.. True.. Must see what product does bb likes too.. But I bought avent milk bottles already haha.. Hope bb is ok with it xD

I saw this cot too and the other one is the 5 in 1 but without mattress.. I'm not sure if u can request for delivery at the bb fair anot.. But I think it come in box so shld be able to fit the taxi ba..
The 5-in-1 cot gt free delivery n installation only with purchase of the foam mattress. If u only buy e cot, bring it home urself or pay extra $35 for delivery n installation.

Yah same price. The quality quite gd. Best is go down n feel yourself. Hehe!
@Sandrina Lee thanks! Will consider whether to buy or go down first then decide. But price mebbe more expensive there..

Which is better? 4 in 1 or 5 in 1? I don't mind top up for delivery and installation..
@cherishbebe If I buy, shd be the bigger one, 4 in 1. Some have advised us to buy size 130x70 min coz can be used longer, mebbe up to 7 yrs old? 5 in 1 size is a bit small, 120x60, normally can hold only up to 15kg, until 2 yrs old.
I have no experience in this.. if other sisters know better, pls help to advise :)

I just bought avent sterilizer & bottles at Isetan sale! Normal price is 30% off, bundle price still got 10% off. Feel worth it coz got additional disc as member & lots of free gifts.

Btw, I also found this website http://thomsonbaby.com, seems like same as Thomson Medical Centre, price for philips avent PES bottles is also cheap. 30% off normal price.
Next week when I go to TMC for check-up, will check out the retail shop n see whether same price as online.

I have pre-order the 5-in-1 cot.... my gf recommend tat too....
I'm still deciding that or the 4 in 1 cot.. These 2 are like quite popular yah.. But the 4 in 1 already no more preorder le so I guess I will go down to the fair and see liao

Kiddy palace selling a few different brand from 300+. Since the preorder is closed, maybe will get from kiddy palace or other dept store.

@chrisl what brand of travel cot did u get? and the changing station comes with it?
Graco Graco Silhouette Pack 'N Play Playard-yup it comes with a high waist level changing station at the side which can be folded back or taken away easily if u dun need to use+some side pocket for diaper +space to put creams /wet wipes etc....plus 2 level heights for bb sleeping ...top and bottom when they grow bigger can convert into play pan and a canopy to cover while bb is sleeping IMG_20150308_101803.jpg

Graco Graco Silhouette Pack 'N Play Playard-yup it comes with a high waist level changing station at the side which can be folded back or taken away easily if u dun need to use+some side pocket for diaper +space to put creams /wet wipes etc....plus 2 level heights for bb sleeping ...top and bottom when they grow bigger can convert into play pan and a canopy to cover while bb is sleeping View attachment 499824
It's looks so nice and stylish hehe.. How much did u bought? U order straight from the website? Or local shops?

oh but to note that this has only a padded thin thin mattress/padding with it. i find that is the only minus point about this travel cot..so I got another foam mattress to top it up to make it more comfy..

I'm still deciding that or the 4 in 1 cot.. These 2 are like quite popular yah.. But the 4 in 1 already no more preorder le so I guess I will go down to the fair and see liao

I took the 4 in 1 cot during the last fair in Jan! Can be delivered and assemble by the company for a small fee (think $35) so I think should be the same for this baby fair, don't need to lug back, if not so torturing!!

Btw, anyone begin the symptoms that were previously happening in Trim 1? I am having the super bitter taste again in my mouth (had it during Trim 1) and I sooooo hate it!

I took the 4 in 1 cot during the last fair in Jan! Can be delivered and assemble by the company for a small fee (think $35) so I think should be the same for this baby fair, don't need to lug back, if not so torturing!!

Btw, anyone begin the symptoms that were previously happening in Trim 1? I am having the super bitter taste again in my mouth (had it during Trim 1) and I sooooo hate it!
started just a few days ago I begin to have nausea again late mornings! Urgh....

yahlor...like have not really enjoy food for a period of time then hv to start all over again...geez..really hope bb will grow well..that's the only thing we hope despite not eating well..

Is the quality good? :) ok that's great I shall go there take a look! Hehe so excited to shop haha.. Yup i still thinking if there's no delivery how am I gonna take it back haha coz I doubt the car able to fit it too xD

So far I'm quite ok with trim 2 no symptoms from trim 1.. Maybe hormones changing again? >.<

Graco Graco Silhouette Pack 'N Play Playard-yup it comes with a high waist level changing station at the side which can be folded back or taken away easily if u dun need to use+some side pocket for diaper +space to put creams /wet wipes etc....plus 2 level heights for bb sleeping ...top and bottom when they grow bigger can convert into play pan and a canopy to cover while bb is sleeping View attachment 499824

looks cool and stylish.... wonder if they have stall at the April fair.... though we are getting a 2nd hand cot.... but mayb exploring a smaller one to put in our master bedroom.... cos hubby said want bb to sleep same room with us

started just a few days ago I begin to have nausea again late mornings! Urgh....

I keep having a kind of metallic taste bud recently again..... and my nausea seems to be coming back...... just like 1st trim, these few days i will throw out after every meals..... :(

yahlor...like have not really enjoy food for a period of time then hv to start all over again...geez..really hope bb will grow well..that's the only thing we hope despite not eating well..

the only difference is that, I still have the appetite to eat so far.... unlike 1st trim, except the vomiting comes back....

Hi Mummies,

Recently my tummy keep getting hard and tight. but I do not feel any pain.
Is it normal? I am abit worried.
tightening of tummy is braxton hicks ..quite normal ...going through the same right now..asked doc..said as long as its not painful and does not exceed continuous for 3 hre its ok..if its painful .he asked me to go to delivery suite to monitor in case it cud be preterm labour

Is the quality good? :) ok that's great I shall go there take a look! Hehe so excited to shop haha.. Yup i still thinking if there's no delivery how am I gonna take it back haha coz I doubt the car able to fit it too xD

So far I'm quite ok with trim 2 no symptoms from trim 1.. Maybe hormones changing again? >.<

Ya! Trim 2 totally so comfortable. Think cause hitting trim 3 le so all the hormones changing :'(

I keep having a kind of metallic taste bud recently again..... and my nausea seems to be coming back...... just like 1st trim, these few days i will throw out after every meals..... :(

Super hate the taste! But the good thing is the appetite is there!! Hehes.

Hi Mummies,

Recently my tummy keep getting hard and tight. but I do not feel any pain.
Is it normal? I am abit worried.
tightening of tummy is braxton hicks ..quite normal ...going through the same right now..asked doc..said as long as its not painful and does not exceed continuous for 3 hre its ok..if its painful .he asked me to go to delivery suite to monitor in case it cud be preterm labour

Oh, I didn't know is braxton hicks! I keep telling hubby that baby stretching so getting hard and tight, it always last like 30 seconds or less so still quite okay for me. Hahaha, now I know the term for this! Thanks!!

hi girls I Mia again ! Busy with son bday and nv hv chance to come in ..

Last check up at 24 wks I kenna from gynae as I had a weight increase of 3kg .. seriously nv indulge food but idk why tis case ..

Braxton hicks : I hv been getting it for the past 2 days .. nw tt I come in thread ok I noe n kind of cfm it symptoms ;)

April bb pre order : order milk bags , mustela barrier cream .. left bb cot .. hb is indecisive so not gg to buy first till we visit the April bb fair I guess.

Hello, I'm a new member. My EDD is Jun 19. Just wondering, is anyone else worried about their weight gain? I've put on 9kg & baby's weight is around 800g. Doc says baby is normal but I need to watch e weight gain. Problem is I dont eat tidbits, no sugary stuff & very little fatty fast food, but e weight just keeps increasing! Any advice on how to control e gain or slow it down?

Hello, I'm a new member. My EDD is Jun 19. Just wondering, is anyone else worried about their weight gain? I've put on 9kg & baby's weight is around 800g. Doc says baby is normal but I need to watch e weight gain. Problem is I dont eat tidbits, no sugary stuff & very little fatty fast food, but e weight just keeps increasing! Any advice on how to control e gain or slow it down?
My gynae told me to cut down on carbo. Have more proteins and vege instead :)

If u drink those milk for pregnant women mayb u shd stop drinking and change to normal HL or marigold milk instead because those maternal milk is very high in glucose level. For meals, choose those more soupy and healthier food like fish soup, yong tau foo? That is what I usually eat for meals and I dont snack too. Oh ya..and some fruits or fruit juices also high in sugar, eat those not so sugary ones like apples..

My EDD is 9 Jun, last wk i went gynae my baby also weigh ard 800g :) so far my weight gain is still ok according to gynae. I have gained in total 4kg till date. Gynae says the last trimester baby will gain weight very fast and we must watch our weight gain too. If weight goes to baby is ok but if weight goes to us not so ideal because if overheavy/ overweight may lead to gestational diabetes or high bp and eventually complications during delivery. [Btw i ate normal and i didnt eat those chicken soup or bird nest those stuffs to 'bu' so mayb tat's y i didnt gain much weight, jus baby and water mass]

me ! im afraid of rapid weight gain .. coz aft my jan gynae visit. i actually put on 3 kgs within 2wks time.. so nw im controlling..

wah! all your weight gain makes me so jealous! i gained like 14kg already and my baby is at 1kg (edd 11 june). but my gynae nv say anything about my weight being too heavy. oooops =X

i think i will gain at least 20kg for this baby. yikes!

Me! I also very scare abt my weight gain! My last check up during feb, I already gained 5 kg and bb is weighing 400gm.. My aim is just to gain 1 kg for each month but I doubt I can do so haha.. I didn't eat a lot though just normal 3 meals a day den if at night I'm hungry I will just make my anlene milk, I dun drink those mama's milk.. :)

This Saturday will be my appointment again, so excited to see bb hope she grows well but I so scare of the weighing machine too haha..

Ytd feeling some discomfort around my tummy area.. Not sure is it bcoz I keep sleeping on my left side so the tummy there like aching.. And my bladder too! Haha like I having the feeling of peeing but when I go toilet actually not so urgent :( I'm scare of UTI though.. But I dun feel pain when peeing..

If u drink those milk for pregnant women mayb u shd stop drinking and change to normal HL or marigold milk instead because those maternal milk is very high in glucose level. For meals, choose those more soupy and healthier food like fish soup, yong tau foo? That is what I usually eat for meals and I dont snack too. Oh ya..and some fruits or fruit juices also high in sugar, eat those not so sugary ones like apples..

My EDD is 9 Jun, last wk i went gynae my baby also weigh ard 800g :) so far my weight gain is still ok according to gynae. I have gained in total 4kg till date. Gynae says the last trimester baby will gain weight very fast and we must watch our weight gain too. If weight goes to baby is ok but if weight goes to us not so ideal because if overheavy/ overweight may lead to gestational diabetes or high bp and eventually complications during delivery. [Btw i ate normal and i didnt eat those chicken soup or bird nest those stuffs to 'bu' so mayb tat's y i didnt gain much weight, jus baby and water mass]

Envy..... so far I have gained about 7kg to-date.... but gynae has advised me to also watch out for weight gain.... my next appt will be end of this month.... trying to eat more soupy stuff these days....

wah! all your weight gain makes me so jealous! i gained like 14kg already and my baby is at 1kg (edd 11 june). but my gynae nv say anything about my weight being too heavy. oooops =X

i think i will gain at least 20kg for this baby. yikes!

I got colleague who shared that she gained 18kg for both her pregnancies

every mth 1 - 2 kg gain is ok.. :)
for my 1st preg i gained almost 20kg..
now so far is 7 kg.. 3rd trimester will put on faster.. finger cross ! i hope to keep 10kg and below..

Me! I also very scare abt my weight gain! My last check up during feb, I already gained 5 kg and bb is weighing 400gm.. My aim is just to gain 1 kg for each month but I doubt I can do so haha.. I didn't eat a lot though just normal 3 meals a day den if at night I'm hungry I will just make my anlene milk, I dun drink those mama's milk.. :)

This Saturday will be my appointment again, so excited to see bb hope she grows well but I so scare of the weighing machine too haha..

hahaha..... what we aim for is always differ from reality... i think.... i almost fainted during Feb checkup as the gain was 4kg.....

Ytd feeling some discomfort around my tummy area.. Not sure is it bcoz I keep sleeping on my left side so the tummy there like aching.. And my bladder too! Haha like I having the feeling of peeing but when I go toilet actually not so urgent :( I'm scare of UTI though.. But I dun feel pain when peeing..

think it's normal these period for us.... as baby getting heavier, it puts pressure on our bladder.... me too, now wake up 2 - 3 times to pee.... as u feel the urge more frequent...

hi girls I Mia again ! Busy with son bday and nv hv chance to come in ..

Last check up at 24 wks I kenna from gynae as I had a weight increase of 3kg .. seriously nv indulge food but idk why tis case ..

Braxton hicks : I hv been getting it for the past 2 days .. nw tt I come in thread ok I noe n kind of cfm it symptoms ;)

April bb pre order : order milk bags , mustela barrier cream .. left bb cot .. hb is indecisive so not gg to buy first till we visit the April bb fair I guess.
weight increase could it be that of ur bb de weight? how they sure it is ur weight?

hmm..cut down on white rice/noodles? take more fruits/veggies /proteins and switch to brown rice instead?

Back