(2015/09) Sept 2015 Mummies

Hello, yeah i have the same feeling too... feeling gassy especially brushing teeth during day and night time..:( At work , i feel nausea too.
Based on the aps, i think i m 6 wk now. When is the right timing to go to see gynae for the 1st time?

Besides, mummies, did you eat any special food (ie, healthy food) during your 1st trimester?

RnRnr, the right time I read is 6 weeks onwards. Tried to eat more healthily if I can nowadays.. but still indulging in my fav koi milk tea haha.

hi mummies to be,

may I know anyone encountered abdominal sharp pain on and off and gastric pain on and off many times throughout e day n night during early pregnancy? how about when peeing, there is mild pain on e Fallopian tubes area or nearby?

thanks for sharing.
Me! Experienced sharp pain on and off and was wondering if its normal. And always have the LS feeling.. seems better now.. didn't feel pain when peeing though. Looking forward to my first apt next sat with Dr Kang Wee!

Hi everyone, my edd is 8 sept, this is my 2nd child. Anybody same? May i check if anybody is trying vbac? Whom is ur gyne?

Hello mummies, not sure if anyone started to have constipation.. i had. So my gynae recommend me to take prune juice instead of medication. I found this n wanna share with anyone who has the same prb :)

Prune juice for mummies - contains folic acid n calcium!

Attachments

• 1421573783236.jpg
    1421573783236.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 229
Any mummy experiencing pre period type of discomfort? I should be in my 5th week but lower abdominal feeling a bit of discomfort, something like when period is coming type of mild cramp but is very vague and mild. Just a bit of discomfort. Should I be concerned?

Any mummy experiencing pre period type of discomfort? I should be in my 5th week but lower abdominal feeling a bit of discomfort, something like when period is coming type of mild cramp but is very vague and mild. Just a bit of discomfort. Should I be concerned?

The cramps come and go right? I have similar symptoms and doc said it's ok. Don't worry too much. Unless it's super painful and comes with bloody Discharge.

The cramps come and go right? I have similar symptoms and doc said it's ok. Don't worry too much. Unless it's super painful and comes with bloody Discharge.

Ya, my gynae said the same too. She says it could even be shooting pain or knife cutting kind of pain. It's all normal as long as there is no abnormal discharge or bleeding. All these pain is becoz our uterus is expanding. So I think it's normal and ok.

Ya, my gynae said the same too. She says it could even be shooting pain or knife cutting kind of pain. It's all normal as long as there is no abnormal discharge or bleeding. All these pain is becoz our uterus is expanding. So I think it's normal and ok.

Thank you Damahome! I am counting down to my second gynae visit which is two weeks from now, feels longggg

nowadays when i tk mrt in the morning, i feel giddy and feel breatheless. i think too many ppl in the train. how i wish they have a cabin for ladies or for preg lady. esp for those whose stomach haven shown

Elyn u have to stand near the door. I almost fainted twice when I'm preg with #1. V stuffy and breathless. I gt v terrible sickness lo. That's y I told HB I dun wan to work if I gt #2. I stopped working after my ml for #1. Haa

huh can ah? coke was my fav drink but i stopped drinking coke half a yr ago when i decided to do ivf. mayb drinking perrier will be healthier? also a gassy drink but not loaded wif so much sugr and artificial stuff hee...

yesterday i tried a cup of coke (but i added in one slide of lemon;p) it seemed work though;p

Hi Mummies,

i was prescribed with Utrogestan by doctor. Any idea what medicine is this and the effect?

Doctor asked me to take 100mg in the morning (after bf) and then 2 at nights (after dinner).

I feel bit dizzy after taking this medicine...

Do you also have the same medicine as i do?

Thanks.

Hi all mummies. Tested on 14th after missing period for a day. Currently 5 weeks and edd 18sept. First time mum here please guide me along. Thank you!

Had a mc previously at week 5/6. Pray hard this time round it will be successful.

Have been having super sore breast and ms if I am hungry. Is that ok?

Have eczema condition on stomach and has flare up recently but don't dare to apply medication cos it contains steroid. Also, had hypothyroid (mild case) and discharged by doc with no medication. In this case which doctors should I be going to?

Thank you.

Hello sep mummies.

would like to join the thread edd shld be sep but not sureif possible as pregnancy stil uncertain.

just sharing, i have 2 gals this is my 3rd child. As i went for early scan, maybe around 4 weeks, say a black sac outside my uterus, gynae suspect cornual pregnancy, went to another gynae, another gynae says to monitor first,, finally after repeated scans monitoring, rule out ectopic as there is a sac growing in the uterus and recently mamage to see yolk sac bu no fp or heartbeat. got to go back in another 12 days, if still no fp or heartbeat, then its another failed pregnancy again. fingers crossed, hopefully will be fine , but its hard to think positive as my last menstrual is 19th nov, as u can see right now i am coming 8 weeks but only yolk sac stage only though scan measured 6 weeks, but thank god its not ectopic as the suspected sac outside uterus is a fibroid.

so o all mummies here, congrats to those that saw heartbeat.. hpefully i can still stay connected here after the next scan.

Hi all, happy to meet all of you here! Let's hold hands together in embracing our next chapter of our lives together :)

Mine is due in mid sep and am planning to go gynae in 7 - 8 weeks. Currently on folic acid and sister's prenatal multi vits. Hehe..

Still deciding between Doctor Claudine Tan and Esther Ng. Any feedback on both?

Hello sep mummies.

would like to join the thread edd shld be sep but not sureif possible as pregnancy stil uncertain.

just sharing, i have 2 gals this is my 3rd child. As i went for early scan, maybe around 4 weeks, say a black sac outside my uterus, gynae suspect cornual pregnancy, went to another gynae, another gynae says to monitor first,, finally after repeated scans monitoring, rule out ectopic as there is a sac growing in the uterus and recently mamage to see yolk sac bu no fp or heartbeat. got to go back in another 12 days, if still no fp or heartbeat, then its another failed pregnancy again. fingers crossed, hopefully will be fine , but its hard to think positive as my last menstrual is 19th nov, as u can see right now i am coming 8 weeks but only yolk sac stage only though scan measured 6 weeks, but thank god its not ectopic as the suspected sac outside uterus is a fibroid.

so o all mummies here, congrats to those that saw heartbeat.. hpefully i can still stay connected here after the next scan.
Twittermom, jia you and stay positive! Hope to hear your good news in 12 days!

Hi Mummies,

i was prescribed with Utrogestan by doctor. Any idea what medicine is this and the effect?

Doctor asked me to take 100mg in the morning (after bf) and then 2 at nights (after dinner).

I feel bit dizzy after taking this medicine...

Do you also have the same medicine as i do?

Thanks.

hi rnrnr,

i am also on this pill, its actually 安胎药to stabilize your pregnancy, but i dont have dizzines after taking. if u worried take in the night or consult your gynae? for me i am taking 2 pills in the night only..

Hi all mummies. Tested on 14th after missing period for a day. Currently 5 weeks and edd 18sept. First time mum here please guide me along. Thank you!

Had a mc previously at week 5/6. Pray hard this time round it will be successful.

Have been having super sore breast and ms if I am hungry. Is that ok?

Have eczema condition on stomach and has flare up recently but don't dare to apply medication cos it contains steroid. Also, had hypothyroid (mild case) and discharged by doc with no medication. In this case which doctors should I be going to?

Thank you.

Congrats!! Previously i also have eczema n super itchy. I applied pricky powder.. n i recovered. U can try :)

Congrats!! Previously i also have eczema n super itchy. I applied pricky powder.. n i recovered. U can try :)

Thanks shaoosmama, mine doesn't really itch. It's spots of patchy and scaly skin that is red then will turn brown on its own and leave a scar there. Looks very unglam so used to apply cream. Does prickly powder works on this too?

hi rnrnr,

i am also on this pill, its actually 安胎药to stabilize your pregnancy, but i dont have dizzines after taking. if u worried take in the night or consult your gynae? for me i am taking 2 pills in the night only..

Yeah doctor got mention that if i feel dizzy i can skip the morning session.
Are you taking the 2 pills after dinner or before bedtime?

Using oral right? Read some said can be inserted via vagina ..?

Besides I also feel very heaty after i 'm pregnant. I got ulcher last week and now i got throat infection.
Face also started to grow pimples...:( Anyone has similar symptoms?

Hello sep mummies.

twittymon, all the best to u , think less , rest more and pray hard. may god grant u a smooth pregnancy

Elyn u have to stand near the door. I almost fainted twice when I'm preg with #1. V stuffy and breathless. I gt v terrible sickness lo. That's y I told HB I dun wan to work if I gt #2. I stopped working after my ml for #1. Haa

joyce,
sometime too many ppl n you r to force to move in.. but i will try if i can stand near door.. so scary, i worried that i will sudd faint

Hi Mommies,

I tested +tive on Sat. This is my 3rd. Am feeling depressed ov this pregnancy coz hub and I are not keen to have another bub.

my older ones are 5 and 2 this year.

Havent seen Gyn, but i estimate myself to be 4/5 weeks.

Hoping to lift my spirits by joining you all here.

Hi fourleafclover, i jus did my ultrasound today! Is twins!!! And is fraternal twins! !

Anyway, those who are interested with female gynae i recommend dr wendy teo. She is very friendly, listen to u and give advises (not those chop chop gynae) :) i am very comfy with her even though is jus 1st appt!

Congraaaaaats Shaoosmama! Such great news! How are you feeling?

Jiayou sheepysheeps! You'll do just fine! The hormones are probably also making you feel even more down. The lil ones are a blessing despite how (*&@(*#^_)(@+ things may seem sometimes! Hugs!

I'm also a fan of gassy drinks. With my no.1, I was very strict and didnt dare drink cold drinks. Now, I'm drinking gassy drinks daily hee oops. It works wonders to relieve the yucky flatulence. Maybe....drink 100plus to feel a wee bit healthier? ;)

Anyone going for scans this week?

Thanks shaoosmama, mine doesn't really itch. It's spots of patchy and scaly skin that is red then will turn brown on its own and leave a scar there. Looks very unglam so used to apply cream. Does prickly powder works on this too?

Not sure, but u can try? Cuz for me i avoid all kind of medicated cream.. jus in case. If rrly cannot den i advise u to consult ur gynae.

Besides I also feel very heaty after i 'm pregnant. I got ulcher last week and now i got throat infection.
Face also started to grow pimples...:( Anyone has similar symptoms?

Me me!! I am having pimples too! I don usually have pimples even during period.. now popping :(

Hi Mommies,

I tested +tive on Sat. This is my 3rd. Am feeling depressed ov this pregnancy coz hub and I are not keen to have another bub.

my older ones are 5 and 2 this year.

Havent seen Gyn, but i estimate myself to be 4/5 weeks.

Hoping to lift my spirits by joining you all here.

Sheepysheeps, it's a good news. Cheer up!!! They are bundles of joy.... u should be happy.

I m in my 6week this week. Also experience pms cramping, on & off. Initially I didn't suspect I m pregnant cos this is so similar to pms. Only found out I m pregnant after I m really late and confirmed by test kit.

My appetite has been good so far and kinda on greedy mode. Problem is I also face constipation and feel like my stomach is already 4months big. Anyone face the same?

Will be seeing the gynae tomorrow. Kinda excited yet scared that I become overweight even before my stomach grows. Don't know what to expect for the first time.

I m in my 6week this week. Also experience pms cramping, on & off. Initially I didn't suspect I m pregnant cos this is so similar to pms. Only found out I m pregnant after I m really late and confirmed by test kit.

My appetite has been good so far and kinda on greedy mode. Problem is I also face constipation and feel like my stomach is already 4months big. Anyone face the same?

Will be seeing the gynae tomorrow. Kinda excited yet scared that I become overweight even before my stomach grows. Don't know what to expect for the first time.

Hi superberry, same symptoms! U can have the prune juice i recommended in the earlier post for constipation :) hope tt helps!

Omg. My colleague asked me if i am pregnant.. gosh! I heard cant denied, so i jus said i will tell u when time is right.. n so she got it.. been trying hard to hide my baby bump!

yeah i didnt intend to tell yet my colleague asked me last wk , so i just told her the truth:) guess shld be ok:)

Hi sheepysheeps stay happy for ur #3 ;) I'm also having my #3. Haa. Mine is 4yrs and 2yrs. Duno how to cope with #3 when he/ she comes out. Stress too

Back