(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

My little girl is past 4 months and not even turning lor. We have to turn her over. But quite steady on her tummy la. Like quite slow compared to my boys.

Same same. My boy is 16 weeks but not turn yet and he don't like to be on his tummy. His neck is pretty strong already..

Haha my mom says my girl very kpo.. Always like to look around thats why can flip very fast. And i think matured baby, born week37 and above tends to be fast learner.. :)

Buy lenny lamb carrier! Haha.. Trying to pyscho more ppl into lenny lamb. Hehe.

Anyway my boi also cannot flip, let along turn sideway.. Wonder if size plays a part or he jus pure lazy.. Ytd went to gf house, her boy attack my lo eye, my lo jus stay put ..... Nv cry also. Hahaha. See liao i think he jus duno what he supposed to do......

Yeah, brought my 2 kids to play today, made full use of last day ML... But still not prepared mentally to go back reality...

My ger 13 weeks also cannot flip to tummy yet. Just able to turn sideways then get stuck there... very pekcek.. then cry. Hahaa.. make us laugh only.

My boy didn't even turn sideway.. But he also use his legs push himself upwards when lying down.. He even push himself out of the baby gym when we didn't pay attention to him..

If i recalled back, my girl turned sideways to sleep when she was only 5 days old. But after that around 2 weeks old and onwards she nv turned herself until last week.. Initially still stuck but today is more steady. She is quite persistent though. When I try to flip her back, she will make noise as if complaining why i turn her over after her hard effort! So funny.. :)

Hi mummies.. where can I buy California baby calendula cream? I saw it in Watson n shops which is much more expensive than online. Any website to recommend?

My girl 14weeks also can't roll over yet. She only manage to turn sideways and back to lying position. But she kept pushing herself sideways. Was hoping to capture the moment!

Any mummies giving similac total comfort to bb? I just changed from similac blue colour type to this as pd advised it will help digestion better. But he didn't poo for 2 days after started taking this n the poo colour is dark green later on n he farts a lot too. Not sure is it a transition or shd I stop n change back?
I did but stopped already coz I also feel the poo is dark n bit hard n bb didn't quite like the taste. He was previously on enfamil but he seems to have alot of phlegm so I changed to similac total comfort. Now I'm trying him on similac Intel pro, the blue label one n observing him. So far poo darker than mustard but still regular, not hard. I still have a tin of total comfort to bless out, only used for around three feeds still left at least 3 quarters. If anyone interested can pm me to collect. Btw I read that total comfort is HA formula so the poo will be darker n taste also not as great. More recommended for bb with sensitive stomach.

The people there said bb also need time to get used to the carrier n must walk walk after u put bb inside. My boy also starts to make noise when he is inside. I have not try for longer time yet. Dun know if it works for him.
I think need time to get used to it. My gal also rejected carrier violently before.. Now better.

Any mummies giving similac total comfort to bb? I just changed from similac blue colour type to this as pd advised it will help digestion better. But he didn't poo for 2 days after started taking this n the poo colour is dark green later on n he farts a lot too. Not sure is it a transition or shd I stop n change back?
I used to give similac total comfort. Yes the poo will be dark green.

My boy can't turn yet too. He's 3.5 months... He can stay lying on his side and keep biting his hands. But cannot flip over yet...
Do u stop him for biting his hands? My gal also bite her fists frequently, starting I didn't bother, but an auntie at hawker center told me that better give pacifier, in future u can take away the pacifier. If biting fists becomes a habit how to "take away" her hands?

My gal still can't turn her body, maybe I didn't give her much tummy time.

I feel pacifier or hands, or even teethers all have their uses.
Pacifiers some kids also take till say 5yrs old? When get older instead of sucking will bite till have holes too..hehe.
Fingers biting even till adult also biting, put the 'hot' ointment also still bite.
Teethers cant reach well deep into their gums..
Only can hope tat baby will reach to a stage tat they will change the habit.
Best is ur own choice?? U know best, and also how u wan bb to start or stop cos u be taking care of baby mah.. Imo.

My boy suck both pacifier and his fists... When he wants to sleep, he will suck his pacifier.. I will remove it from his mouth after he fall asleep and you can see him still sucking as if the pacifier still in his mouth.. Any other time, he won't take pacifier and only want to sucks his fists, sometime both hands in his mouth..

Do u stop him for biting his hands? My gal also bite her fists frequently, starting I didn't bother, but an auntie at hawker center told me that better give pacifier, in future u can take away the pacifier. If biting fists becomes a habit how to "take away" her hands?

My mom also said the same thing...
But it is really up to you. You are the parent, you decide :)

My girl licks her hands and not really suck them. She sucks pacifier only if forcefully given. Haha. I give her pacifier cos easier to wean than hands. Without pacifier she will keep licking her hands if she've nothing to do. So I give pacifier when slping,if not she will concentrate on licking until 'forget' to slp. She will auto spit out after a while when she slept. (She doesn't like pacifier anyway)

Haha I let him bite... but his grandparents always pull out and keep saying cannot bite... and keep wanting him to use pacifier. My boy doesn't know how to use pacifier though...

I personally think that they're just exploring their hands... haha

My girl also keep sucking her hands. Chut until very loud. Very funny to see her aiming her thumb towards her mouth. Then she will use her other hand to hold in place the thumb she's sucking on. Haha... but super wet la.

Same lor! My girl suck until i can hear from living room. And she also hold using another hand. If fail to aim she will make noise angry, and then try again haha..

Its also challenging to change her diapers now bcoz she always wants to roll herself over to tummy position. Even during bathe time also need to let her do tummy position before shampoo her hair. And best still, this morning she just opened her eyes, with swaddle on but 1 left hand free from swaddle, she flipped herself too. Sooo in luv with tummy time i supposed?? Lol

Yesterday i trained my boi how to roll over and he did it! But only can do it once. hahaha..... He use one of his leg to step push on the floor then kick sideways, then go into tummy position. But then one of his hand stuck below his tummy and crying for help. So funny! :D

Yesterday i trained my boi how to roll over and he did it! But only can do it once. hahaha..... He use one of his leg to step push on the floor then kick sideways, then go into tummy position. But then one of his hand stuck below his tummy and crying for help. So funny! :D
How you train him? I put him on tummy time, my fil keep saying that he will know when the time is right. And don't really like us to put him on tummy time

Is it ok to have salmon sashimi while breastfeeding?

Why not?
Afterall, everything shld be taken in moderation.
Unless it will cause allergy reaction, I dont see the need to avoid our fav food.

just need to monitor the baby's poo. See if any difference.

I started to eat spicy food after abt 2mths. Cannot tahan leh no chilli. But I intro spicy and chilli in phases. Now I think I eat like before alrdy.

*now thinking when I shld have my sashimi session... hehhehe...

How you train him? I put him on tummy time, my fil keep saying that he will know when the time is right. And don't really like us to put him on tummy time
I put him on tummy time since 1 month old, but not routine. Just when I remember then have not feed him, then put him on tummy. At first he will not staying too long then cried. If he started to cry, then I put him back, lying on his back again. Then his head also now raising higher n higher, can turn left right already. Recently, I notice when put him lying on his back, sometimes he arched sideways like wanna turn but cannot turn. Then yesterday, I told him when he arched sideways, he could just kick the other legs, then turn. I helped him several times, then he did it on his own once only. The others he just get stuck halfway. lols.... I think still need to trained him some more days until he become experienced liao.

Mummies that give similac total comfort, what is the reason that u gave and when u stop, did the problem come back?

My son was asked to take as he has digestive problems and always bloated.
Then now he is also taking probiotics.
But i feel that its the probiotics helping rather than the milk.

I want to change to nan again as similacTC is very ex :(
So want to hear some advice :)

Same! He also sleep sideways when latching. Sometimes he will lie on his back while latching on bed. Can a not ah?

Yup my lo also latch in MOTN lying down only head tilt to side... Sometimes if i awake den i tuen his whole body n place bolster behind.. But i make sure latch finish either back to face up or another bolster for him hug so wont overturn...thou he also nv flip yet..

Mummies that give similac total comfort, what is the reason that u gave and when u stop, did the problem come back?

My son was asked to take as he has digestive problems and always bloated.
Then now he is also taking probiotics.
But i feel that its the probiotics helping rather than the milk.

I want to change to nan again as similacTC is very ex :(
So want to hear some advice :)

I used to give my boy similac blue colour type since birth. But then sometimes he poo every 2 days or so. Pd said can try total comfort and it is easy to digest. But I notices that he fart a lot after I changed to total comfort n poo pattern still the same. I just started last Fri n will monitor a while to see if he can get used to it.

I used to give my boy similac blue colour type since birth. But then sometimes he poo every 2 days or so. Pd said can try total comfort and it is easy to digest. But I notices that he fart a lot after I changed to total comfort n poo pattern still the same. I just started last Fri n will monitor a while to see if he can get used to it.

My boy poop once a week when he was on tbf. But now when on similac he poop once every 3 or 4 days. Is it normal ?

I have been having sashimi on and off since o ended my confinement too. Guess like what @nazriah said, everything in moderation is fine. Unless it specifically cause an allergic reaction in baby then of cos baby comes first than our cravings for delicacies. Haha.

Sighs wat a disasterous wk. My #1 got sick, then spread to me. Last nite vomitted all over e bed. Now soooo worried virus will spread to #2. Dun dare to get too close to bb for e past couple of days and feel like he dun recognise me liao haha…

Stay healthy everyone!

My boy poop once a week when he was on tbf. But now when on similac he poop once every 3 or 4 days. Is it normal ?

My boy poop 2 or 3 days after change to similac total comfort. The poo is not hard and "paste" like. I believe should be okay. But my nanny will give bb gripe water whenever he not poop. After taking he will poop the next day. Is ur bb farts a lot after taking total comfort?

Sighs wat a disasterous wk. My #1 got sick, then spread to me. Last nite vomitted all over e bed. Now soooo worried virus will spread to #2. Dun dare to get too close to bb for e past couple of days and feel like he dun recognise me liao haha…

Stay healthy everyone!
oh dear.... have you and ur #1 recovered now? Eat vitamin c to boost ur immune system.

Maybe you can try to massage his tummy twice a day after bath? My boi also did not poo for several days, then my hubby got panic, then I try to massage his tummy in clockwise direction, then he poo after that.

Actually what I know is that if your boy on tbf, you should not be worried if he did not poo as bm is easier to digest than fm. But if he is taking formula, maybe you can try to dilute a bit the formula or if still cannot, then need to change brand liao.

Hi everyone,

My baby is due next year 2016 jan. I wonder anyone here would recommend any of their CL?
Preferably, will accept breast feeding and not too naggy.

Please PM me if you have anyone to recommend.

Thank you!

Stay healthy everyone!

Hope u and ur #1 recovered already.. Ya better avoid close contact for time being with lo. No matter wat bb will recognise n remember mama de... No worries!!

Back