1) sweetness - 13 , 14 both ok
2) Anna0214 - 14 ok
3) friomum - 13, 14 both ok
4) yew_yew - 14 ok
5) furbee
6) hi_mei 13 14 both ok
7) cynn04 - 13, 14 both ok
8 ) bythylively - 13 ok

My better production (.) had a blockage when I had a bad nap position on last thurs nite. Not really very pain but quite badly block. Then I had chills n feverish on Friday nite, I tot siao Liao, mastitis again. But Sat morning, all chills n fever gone tho still block but no pain. Sunday, the lumps start to clear. But my production yield went down a lot. The affected side now is 20ml lesser than the other side; Previously it used to be 20ml more. Tot (.)(.) shd be seasoned, supply stable, and shd be no more engorge, pain, or mastitis episode. Now I really duno did I had mastitis or juz a blockage.
Upset abt the low yield...
Take good care! If no red swelling patch, should be blockage? Its quite discouraging to get mastitis or blockage after we think tat such episodes are over.. Guess it will follow us till we do not bf anymore. The supply will come back soon though. You can do it!

View attachment 561737
I found my ultimate bb carrier! The emeibaby carrier! Yesterday saw a mummy carrying her bb in it n he looks super comfy, so i asked her what's the brand. Went to the baby slings & carrier shop today to get it n bb was so happy in it n tonight i put him in this carrier and rocked him to sleep, took 15mins. Hope he loves this always. Very comfy carrier which i regretted not knowing n buying earlier, actually can use when bb is 3kg already. But later better than never yay! If mummies haven't gotten any, its a good find
Welcome to the emeibaby club. I love my emeibaby carrier. They r so soft and light! Do join emeibaby chatter on fb. They are a group of emeibaby lovers. Haha

2) Anna0214
4) yew_yew
5) furbee 13, 14 both ok
6) hi_mei
8 ) bythylively - 13 ok

@sweetness .. The 5D trip damn tiring. Back aching, down with flu n cough. Lol. Lo puke every night, those at least 100ml of milk kind, so scary. Mus b d pghlem stuck in throat too.
Overall lo consider guai. Slp in carrier nv fuss... Phew. Cn bring him out often...

Staycation at rws is fun!!! Wen u gg?

2) Anna0214
4) yew_yew
5) furbee 13, 14 both ok
6) hi_mei
8 ) bythylively - 13 ok
9) cool_y2 - 13, 14 both ok

Hi Mummies, sorry would not be able to join this round. You gals enjoy! Too many things to do at office now, want take leave also cannot. :(

Hi Mummies, sorry would not be able to join this round. You gals enjoy! Too many things to do at office now, want take leave also cannot. :(

U been taking too much leave huh? Hahahaha. Next time we org wkend so dun need tk leave? But wkend normally family day ...duno if the men will wanna join. Haha

2) Anna0214 - 14 ok
4) yew_yew - 14 ok
5) furbee - 13, 14 both ok
6) hi_mei - 13, 14 both ok
8 ) bythylively - 13 ok
9) cool_y2 - 13, 14 both ok

Dear ladies, I just called Marche and they can only take reservations for 13th (Thurs). 14th is on first come first served basis. I made reservation for 12pm on 13th under name of Serene for 10 adults & abt 5 babies. :) Is it ok with all? If need to change, pls let me know okie..

So looks like we may have to miss Anna0214 & yew_yew this time.. do join us if u make changes to your plans k!

@sweetness .. The 5D trip damn tiring. Back aching, down with flu n cough. Lol. Lo puke every night, those at least 100ml of milk kind, so scary. Mus b d pghlem stuck in throat too.
Overall lo consider guai. Slp in carrier nv fuss... Phew. Cn bring him out often...

Staycation at rws is fun!!! Wen u gg?

@furbee, I just reached home from the staycation! Feeling zonked out even though it's one nite! Wonder how u survived 5D! Hahaha.. LO started by crying her lungs out upon check-in.. made me so scared that I almost wanted to just go home lah.. then decided we shall just bring her out to walk walk. Then I put her in my manduca and she fell asleep soon after. She went 6 hours without milk.. got me so worried she will dehydrate cos her usual feeding is 2 hrs! After that feed, she had a major poo session.. and thankfully she became a happier baby after that! So we managed to still have a decent stay.. phew..

Just wanted to also share that photos are really deceiving.. I got the Festive hotel family deluxe room and was pretty disappointed that the room is actually quite small as compared to the pictures! Great photographer who managed to capture the right angles, I must say.. lol

Dear ladies, I just called Marche and they can only take reservations for 13th (Thurs). 14th is on first come first served basis. I made reservation for 12pm on 13th under name of Serene for 10 adults & abt 5 babies. :) Is it ok with all? If need to change, pls let me know okie..

So looks like we may have to miss Anna0214 & yew_yew this time.. do join us if u make changes to your plans k!

Thks sweetness! Im ok w arrangements :)

@sweetness , yup the festive hotel is small. But for small family of 3 i feel hard rock hotel for conducive!-toilet is nice... Hehe. Festive if got toddler is more suitable..
Anyway thanks for booking!
How many of u r bringing ur lo along.....? And its 313 marché right?? I v long nv go shopping so need orientate myself with location .. Hehe.

Its ok. I meeting my ex colls on 13th. Will join you all when there is another chance. Do enjoy!!!

U been taking too much leave huh? Hahahaha. Next time we org wkend so dun need tk leave? But wkend normally family day ...duno if the men will wanna join. Haha
yeah.... I think taking too much maternity leave and up till now still not on track yet. Too much thing to do while in the office i.e: pumping , chit chat with colleague to catch up, etc.... Then back home busy (.)(.) ing my LO then KO liao go zzZZzz. Ooops just realised i never do my work efficiently since back from maternity leave. Lols

@sweetness , yup the festive hotel is small. But for small family of 3 i feel hard rock hotel for conducive!-toilet is nice... Hehe. Festive if got toddler is more suitable..
Anyway thanks for booking!
How many of u r bringing ur lo along.....? And its 313 marché right?? I v long nv go shopping so need orientate myself with location .. Hehe.

I brought my 6yo who so wanted to sleep on a loft bed.. that's why I chose festive. And agree that hard rock is so much better.. no wonder it's more expensive when I checked the rate.. zzz.. I think I won't ever go back to festive liao..

Yeah! And so we are meeting at Marche at 313 Somerset (Somerset MRT) on 13th (Thurs) at 12pm! Reservation under Serene ya.
And I'm bringing my LO!

I brought my 6yo who so wanted to sleep on a loft bed.. that's why I chose festive. And agree that hard rock is so much better.. no wonder it's more expensive when I checked the rate.. zzz.. I think I won't ever go back to festive liao..

Yeah! And so we are meeting at Marche at 313 Somerset (Somerset MRT) on 13th (Thurs) at 12pm! Reservation under Serene ya.
And I'm bringing my LO!

Thanks serene! Most prob I'll bring LO too

Oh for staycation at sentosa, definitely prefer hardrock. Love love the pool! My gal had alot of fun there, but more suitable during toddler stage bah. Rooms are pretty spacious too!

Hi mummies, it's ok. Join you all for the next gathering. Thurs is my first official day back in school teaching.

These 4 months pass so fast!!! Before giving birth,I planned to do many things during maternity leave. Like clearing stuff at home. (My house is in a mess!) In the end,I only cleared like 5%? Procrastinated lor....now too late for regrets. And,I'm already starting to miss my LO.... :( But, luckily I don't work everyday or else I will feel even more sian.

yeah.... I think taking too much maternity leave and up till now still not on track yet. Too much thing to do while in the office i.e: pumping , chit chat with colleague to catch up, etc.... Then back home busy (.)(.) ing my LO then KO liao go zzZZzz. Ooops just realised i never do my work efficiently since back from maternity leave. Lols

Before pregnant...work 9am to 9pm efficiency 100%
After giving birth..back from maternity leave... work 10am to 5pm...in between 1-2 times pumping... efficiency drop half already. Hahaa..
I think bonus sure drop too... :(

Before pregnant...work 9am to 9pm efficiency 100%
After giving birth..back from maternity leave... work 10am to 5pm...in between 1-2 times pumping... efficiency drop half already. Hahaa..
I think bonus sure drop too... :(
Hahaha.... Correct. As long as salary still remain then ok lah. Not hoping too much. Lols

@sweetness , maché not halal right??
Den still set as 14th?? I rem some cant make it 13th, n some 14th.... How?
What time too, n need reservation..?

@furbee, ya I think it's not halal..

Shall we do another poll to decide the date, whether 13th or 14th is good?

2) Anna0214
3) friomum
4) yew_yew
5) furbee
6) hi_mei
7) cynn04
8 ) bythylively - 13 ok

Let me know if I missed anyone!

Shall we meet abt 1pm? If everyone is ok, I will make the reservation. Think they need 2-3 days in advance for reservations, else it'll be walk-in.

@furbee, how's your family holiday so far!??! Hope it's fun! I'm so going for a rws staycation today too!!! Yeah!! :)[/QUOTE]
Hi @sweetness sorry to cancel but I prob cannot go for the lunch as my LO is sick and will need some time to recover. Hope u all enjoy urselves... Will try to join the next time!

1) @sweetness
2) @friomum
3) @furbee
4) @cynn04 + helper
5) @bythylively

Anyone else being left out?

Attachments

• 1439351052302.jpg
    1439351052302.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 169
I also bring lo den... :)
I saw the menu price i got shocked.. $44.90! Den open big big n squint my eyes..saw is $11.90... Hahahaha! Abit lao hua already sia.
See u all tmr 12pm!

Haha.. me too! Got a shock as well! LOL!

Wah.. so we may get to see most of the LOs tmrw too! Yippee! See if can find prospective son-in-law for my bb gal.. hahah!

Calling out to mummies who last min can make it to the gathering tmrw.. we are meeting at Marche 313 at 12pm. Join us if u can! :)

Wah.. so we may get to see most of the LOs tmrw too! Yippee! See if can find prospective son-in-law for my bb gal.. hahah!

Calling out to mummies who last min can make it to the gathering tmrw.. we are meeting at Marche 313 at 12pm. Join us if u can! :)

So fast wanna find match for your bb already ah! Lol

@mylilsheep ....

Oh man. Jialat liao. The steriliser spoil. Should I chiong out now to buy a new one? Boohoo..

Dun need chiong out buy. Jus soak in hot soapy water.. Rinse off tap water, den again soak hot water.. Unless u got 5bottles den abit xiong.... Check if ur steriliser still have warranty anot?

Aiya blythe, sorry I didn't check the chat group before I chiong out to buy. Why u want to sell?

Furbee, I thought of doing that, but I was thinking sooner or later still need to buy cos we use 6-8 bottles a day, plus pacifier plus pumps. Luckily damage not too big. $80 nia. Don't know why in my distant memory, steriliser super expensive. Hahaha.

Would love to join you guys tomorrow. But I had headache the whole day today. Trying to catch up on my sleep. If i can join, I'll crash the party at 12 ok? Have a good one if I can't catch u guys tomorrow!

@sweetness, unfortunately I cannot join tmr, otherwise can see my potential daughter in law too! This round I will give in to @furbee to take the opportunity first lar.... Lols

Hi babe... for infant.. they are the only ones with air conditioned room. Their rooms are at the next block that is linked from where u see the kids sleeping I guess. Their centre is separated into blk 170 and 171 (linked like an U shaped), where infant and toddler section is at blk 171 facing the carpark. Infant section comes with fully aircon and its clean and bright :) other than the play area, they have a sleeping room with cots . The monthly fees for working mom after subsidies will be 700+. And there's also a second additional subsidy if your household income lesser than 7.5k pls call them up to check if they received your registration. They shd be contacting u. I waited one mth plus but nobody called me. I called them only to know that I input last number wrongly, that's why they couldn't get hold of me. Phew.. if cos of the wrong number they gave someone else the last slot as cannot locate me, I would bang wall. Kekekeke.
@MTB-2015, how? Did My First skool infant care call u up?

Aiya blythe, sorry I didn't check the chat group before I chiong out to buy. Why u want to sell?

Furbee, I thought of doing that, but I was thinking sooner or later still need to buy cos we use 6-8 bottles a day, plus pacifier plus pumps. Luckily damage not too big. $80 nia. Don't know why in my distant memory, steriliser super expensive. Hahaha.

Would love to join you guys tomorrow. But I had headache the whole day today. Trying to catch up on my sleep. If i can join, I'll crash the party at 12 ok? Have a good one if I can't catch u guys tomorrow!

@szechtay, hope u are feeling well rested now! Take care!

Any mummies do rebonding or hair treatment while bfing your lo? Is it safe?

I coloured n did treatment when bb 1mth old. Some ppl choose organic, for me i go ahead with normal cos i been doing since my 1st kid, n all is well. Even if really goes into bloodstream to bm, also v minimal.
Depends on ur comfort level, n gd to tell the sylist u r bf-ing... :)

Hope u r feeling alright!
Anyway mothercare having promo for avent steriliser too.
Metro today i heard have 20% sale...

Back