(2015/03) March 2015 mummies

Ah... I see! Thanks for the explanation :) soursop2014

Sorry blackangel, I copy and paste ur setting.. Lol.. Thanks!

1. SMH nick: mifia
2. FB name n email address : [email protected]
3. Baby no & EDD: FTM.. 08/03/2015
4. Name of gyn & Hosp to deliver: Dr. Benjamin Tham. TMC
5. Where u stay in SG : Central

Thanks for adding...

I think due to my age, I will do my harmony too.... I Kia su.. Want to "double" confirm! Lol...

Its for joining our Facebook secret group. whereby no one can see our posting and discussion.
Its more active in there as compared to here. We have 80mtbs inside lo.

BTW i heard from my other Mummy friends that when we do detailed scan at week 20 can also double confirm on the down syndrome.
Not sure how true is it. But that will be another two months of tortuous waiting

I'll do Harmony if dr really recommend that cos at least it's 99.9% accurate.
don't think will wan to do amino

Its for joining our Facebook secret group. whereby no one can see our posting and discussion.
Its more active in there as compared to here. We have 80mtbs inside lo.

BTW i heard from my other Mummy friends that when we do detailed scan at week 20 can also double confirm on the down syndrome.
Not sure how true is it. But that will be another two months of tortuous waiting

I'll do Harmony if dr really recommend that cos at least it's 99.9% accurate.
don't think will wan to do amino

LOL actually i am a bit sad that discussion here is dying down... though it's still quite fun to chat on FB la haha

i think if possible no one wants to do amnio... sounds very dangerous~:confused: harmony test is much better since it's non-invasive...

LOL actually i am a bit sad that discussion here is dying down... though it's still quite fun to chat on FB la haha

i think if possible no one wants to do amnio... sounds very dangerous~:confused: harmony test is much better since it's non-invasive...
U mean it's possible to reject doing amino even if doc prescribes?

Hello. Am currently in my 11th week :) Would like to be added to the FB group please. Thks in advance!

SMH nick: liliy
2. FB name n email address: Liyana Abdul Rahim ([email protected])
3. Baby no & EDD: No.1 (18 Mar 2015)
4. Name of gyn & Hosp to deliver: Dr. Loke Kah Leong, Parkway East Hospital
5. Where u stay in SG: Tampines

Yes yes.. Prof John is quite nice and gentle ya..hee.
He is not bad...I only changed to him when I was 32weeks during my #1 as my then gynae decided to go private but I wanna stay at Kkh. I chose to go back to him for #2 since he already had my records n everything...but he did not deliver my #1 coz he was not in time (he was coming back to Kkh from the amk clinic)...only came back to do my stitches for me haha

My edd is 12 March but likely to go for elective csection..dun want to torture this old body some more by trying natural lols..

Doc is Dr Heng at Parkway east

Hi, i would like to join the fb page. The information as per below:

1. SMH nick: yvonneOXT
2. FB name n email address: Yvonne Oon / [email protected]
3. Baby no & EDD: #1, 10/03/2015
4. Name of gyn & Hosp to deliver: Dr. Benjamin Tham. TMC
5. Where u stay in SG : NE

I had my OSCAR test and the result is low risk but i was told to take another test in my 5th mth as baby's neck is abit thick. Quite curious what is the test about since OSCAR tested low risk. The test is gonna be done by Dr Benjamin's clinic, instead of TMC. Anybody knows what is the test about?

Last edited:
I done my oscar and result is 1:430. Doc asked me to go for harmony..... Should I?

Btw, this add fb one for what huh?? Kekeke... I blur..

Sorry just log in and saw your msg :)
Its my first time here, I also dunno what is there for.

Your OSCAR got tells u the exact result? Mine don't have wor. The clinic nurse just called me and told me that mine is low risk.

Sorry just log in and saw your msg :)
Its my first time here, I also dunno what is there for.

Your OSCAR got tells u the exact result? Mine don't have wor. The clinic nurse just called me and told me that mine is low risk.

I think if you ask they will tell you, if not they will give you the rept at the next visit? Are you with TMC?

Nope Darbi, I intend to deliver in Mount A, but OSCAR was done at TMC.

I see. My OSCAR was also at TMC and so is the clinic that I am with. The nurse from the clinic also told me that the risk is low without telling me the ratio ( I was also a bit too happy to ask, once I heard low risk, I was quite satisfied). But I think they will give you the report on your next visit. =)

I see. My OSCAR was also at TMC and so is the clinic that I am with. The nurse from the clinic also told me that the risk is low without telling me the ratio ( I was also a bit too happy to ask, once I heard low risk, I was quite satisfied). But I think they will give you the report on your next visit. =)

Darbi, I am feeling the same way as you did. As long as I heard low risk, I am quite satisfied. I only want the photos on my next visit. hahahaa...
Yawn, feeling so sleepy now.

Do you have any recommended stretch mark gel that is safe to use?

Darbi, I am feeling the same way as you did. As long as I heard low risk, I am quite satisfied. I only want the photos on my next visit. hahahaa...
Yawn, feeling so sleepy now.

After my OSCAR was my gynae apt, so I got some regular scan photos. haha.

Do you have any recommended stretch mark gel that is safe to use?

I am currently using Bio Oil, Clarins stretch mark cream and Gly derm. I use whichever depending on mood. Hee.

Thanks for the link, it's very useful for first time mum. Not too sure if my 20weeks scan is the detailed scan. Apparently, the nurse who called me told me OSCAR tested low risk, but as the doc thinks the neck is abit thick, i need to go for an xray, which they will ask TMC to refund me part of the payment made.

Normally 20 week scan is the detailed scan. =)

After my OSCAR was my gynae apt, so I got some regular scan photos. haha.

I am currently using Bio Oil, Clarins stretch mark cream and Gly derm. I use whichever depending on mood. Hee.

Oh... That's good... I better start to think which stretch mark cream to apply. Apply every night right? hahaha I never use that before.

Oh... That's good... I better start to think which stretch mark cream to apply. Apply every night right? hahaha I never use that before.

Don't think timing matters. Ha. I apply after my shower together with all the other "steps" of facial care etc that I have to do, so that I wont forget.

Back