(2015/03) March 2015 mummies

If Facebook can't be accessed from workplace, the SHM member can always check updates at home w pc, laptop or hp access. We can also check with our HP during lunch hrs, i'm sure the boss wun interfere ur precious personal time during lunch.

personally, i reserve the use of whatsapp group for closer friends until we know each other better.

with the use of mobile apps, it is so convenient to access Fb and SHM forums. at the moment, i dun see the need to exchange mobile numbers with a large group of more than 50 members. It will be disrupting during office hrs. When there are future meetups w mummies here, we will have our ways to make arrangement to meet face to face and exchange contacts via hps if necessary

That is very discriminating. Didn't expect this to happen in our modern society.

I have joined, and still am inside, a FB group and whatsapp group chat during my 1st child birth.
Those mummies and daddies inside the chat help each other and shared information. Those mummies and admin there are what i call gracious people.

stop being such a wuss
u want to join a FB group i open one group let u join..
pervert

If you wanna restrict your group, you should at least allow this thread to be useful.
Getting people who wanna join ur fb group to PM you instead.

Just my 2 cents.

Hi, I would like to request to be added on FB... here are my details:

1. oren (CS)
2. Charlene ([email protected])
3. Baby no 2 (23 Mar 15)
4 Dr Lee Keen Whye (GlenE)
5. Central East

Thanks loads :)

I'm Oso scare of hiring bad confinement.. But thinking of hiring only after 1st tri.. I'm quite unlucky kind always tio Sai one haha.. For my renovation already end up badly worst still a fren did it for us
My flat is undergoing renovation now... I am not touching anything cos i am superstitious. But at the same time, i don't know whether my friend (who is the ID) will be able to settle everything well.

He already is... Just feel bad that I have so many comments yet not the one checking and ensuring. :p

I'm also gonna collect my keys soon and cannot touch on the reno stuff.. actually I have no mood to think of reno now but my hubby is very enthusiastic abt it (I was also! but now all energy on bb) feeling a bit bad too

So many of u collecting keys!! Me too!! :) :) :) collecting my keys next month.. and I'm surely not allow to down the new hse look see look see until everything is ready.. aaww

anyone here sourced for confinement lady already? where to source from ah? besides friends and online... dun have much reviews leh.. only a few ladies... :O

I'm also gonna collect my keys soon and cannot touch on the reno stuff.. actually I have no mood to think of reno now but my hubby is very enthusiastic abt it (I was also! but now all energy on bb) feeling a bit bad too
Lol if hubby is enthusiastic let him do as much as he can... He in charge of Reno you in charge of baby :D Sometimes reno you need to go scold your contractor etc this kind of things better let hubby handle :p

He already is... Just feel bad that I have so many comments yet not the one checking and ensuring. :p
Ask hubby to check for you haha :p You'd better let him know your comments and preference, else when you actually live in the house you will complain about all those things not done in your way...

anyone here sourced for confinement lady already? where to source from ah? besides friends and online... dun have much reviews leh.. only a few ladies... :O
I think quite common to have only few contacts ba... I only ask from friends and relatives...

Ask hubby to check for you haha :p You'd better let him know your comments and preference, else when you actually live in the house you will complain about all those things not done in your way...
Agree... Already having disagreements.... Haha...

Think that is normal... Cos alot of ideas were in mind, but can't really (and shouldn't) supervise too... But do let your hubby know what you prefer oh... I have time i rather sleep lo, cos feeling so tired... Haha...

Hi all mummies,

New here :) my edd is 28th March. Been having very bad vomiting symptoms and was hospitalized 3 days for it. Still not feeling better :( really don't know what to do to feel better. Help :(

Hi all mummies,

New here :) my edd is 28th March. Been having very bad vomiting symptoms and was hospitalized 3 days for it. Still not feeling better :( really don't know what to do to feel better. Help :(

Sorry to hear that @nongning1983. U can try taking ginger tea. It helps with my nausea and is currently my fav beverage. Most importantly, do try to take in more fluids (if u can) to avoid dehydration.

My mom is going to help me out with my confinement.
oh lucky you!! save costs too.. and no stranger around... my mom prolly will help but she definitely doesn't want to be the one holding full responsibility... just an extra pair of hands.. :p
Hi all mummies,

oh dear take care babe!! do replinish more fluids to prevent dehydration (i rem princess of wales experienced tt... a prince may be growing in you!! hehe) what have u tried to decrease ur MS? honey? honey+lemon? hot ginger tea? sour stuff? try nibbling on plain crackers or cucumbers... heard those help... but it's up to individual lah...

Hi there, Iwill like to join the group. Nbr 1 born in in 2012 and Nbr 2 due 23 Mar 15.
Enoki1
EDD: 23 March 15
NUH (Still deciding)
West

Hi all mommies,

Its my first pregnancy, EDD 10 March 2015.
How to add myself into FB group?
It is also my first time in this forum.
Mount Alvernia Hospital
North

Hi all mommies,

Its my first pregnancy, EDD 10 March 2015.
How to add myself into FB group?
It is also my first time in this forum.
Mount Alvernia Hospital
North

hi @Shirlynnler, you can PM me your email address w Fb name, age, bb#, location area where you stay (N, E, W, S). I will send a FB email invite to you after I receive your details and approve your request. Our Fb group is a secret group which is open to approved requests only.

Hi, can plz also add me into the group? Thx.

1. SMH nick: Joyceyip85
2. FB name n email address: Joyce, [email protected]
3. Baby no & EDD: No.1, 1 Mar 2015
4. Name of gyn & Hosp to deliver: Dr. Woo Bit Hwa; Thomson
5. Where u stay in SG (north, south, east or west): Central West

Hi hi soursop! *waves* happy to see u her :D

Have u done your oscar yet? Not sure what to expect... I m doing at TMC..

hi hi msyoyo! ^5 and Congrats!
Hey i noticed we're still pending your confirmation on the fb invite.
Quick come in and join us in the discussion!

FOr oscar i just did mine on Monday at TMC! Have u signed up for TMC FBI (first born incentive)?

Hi, can also add me into the group? Thx.

1. SMH nick: confusedjoanne
2. FB name n email address: Shanzy Shanz ([email protected])
3. Baby no & EDD: No.2, 18 Mar 2015
4. Name of gyn & Hosp to deliver: Dr. Khoo, KK
5. Where u stay in SG: sengkang

Last edited:
hi @Shirlynnler, you can PM me your email address w Fb name, age, bb#, location area where you stay (N, E, W, S). I will send a FB email invite to you after I receive your details and approve your request. Our Fb group is a secret group which is open to approved requests only.

Hi, can also add me into the group? Thx.

1. SMH nick: shirlynnler
2. FB name n email address: Shirlynn Ler ([email protected])
3. Baby no & EDD: No.1 10 Mar 2015
4. Name of gyn & Hosp to deliver: Dr. Hii Hoi Chin, Mount A
5. Where u stay in SG: Yishun

Its for joining our Facebook secret group. whereby no one can see our posting and discussion.
Its more active in there as compared to here. We have 80mtbs inside lo.

BTW i heard from my other Mummy friends that when we do detailed scan at week 20 can also double confirm on the down syndrome.
Not sure how true is it. But that will be another two months of tortuous waiting

I'll do Harmony if dr really recommend that cos at least it's 99.9% accurate.
don't think will wan to do amino

Hi, can add me into the group? Thanx!

1. SMH nick: blackangel
2. FB name n email address: Shishi Tok, [email protected]
3. Baby no & EDD: No.2, 28 Feb 2015
4. Name of gyn & Hosp to deliver: A/P John Tee, KKH
5. Where u stay in SG (north, south, east or west): East

Hihi

Can you add me too?

FB name n email address:
Germaine Tan
[email protected]