(2015/03) March 2015 mummies

saw the link at mummysg then i realised its more active here!!. hehe.. currently in my 9 weeks.. heard strong hb on last thursday appt... edd 7th march.. staying in the west.. my gynae is Dr Citra from NUH.. can i join the fb group too?

hi all, just found out about my surprise pregnancy recently.. due early/mid march, would like to join the Fb group too! thanks :)

Hi all, new to this forum. Aalthough it is suppose to be for mums, hopefully dads also can take part..haha..my wife also Edd 8th March.

Saw a few post and managed to know quite a few of you guys are under dr benjamin..haha..my wife too..=)

Any ladies here experience cramping of tummy ? I in wk 10 and experience on and off cramping of tummy . Have not experience this during last 2 pregnancy .. ...

Hi becky _cat, i do experienced a bit of tummy ache (can't differentiate whether it is just stomachache or cramp). but it went off after a while. i will probably check with my gynae during my next visit on when the pain should be of concern.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByForum1407506862.398189.jpg
    ImageUploadedByForum1407506862.398189.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 224
Hi, I'm new here...my edd is 10th Mar 2015...I had a back to back mc before this....so kinda worried for this pregnancy...the 1st check with gynae @ 8 weeks she said heartbeat is good...pray that all goes smoothly....

Starlitz
Siti Nurul Ain [email protected]
Baby #3 EDD 10 mar 2015
Dr Adelina Wong ,TMC
West Area

jia you starlitz... i also have endless worries for my this pregnancy altho its my 2nd successful pregnancy... my edd is 7th march... experiencing cramping now hai...

Hi there, can add me to the fb GDP as well?

Hi! I just tested positive my edd would be 30th march
1. Charmanderdine
2. Geraldine [email protected]
3. Baby #2, EDD 30 mar 2015
4. Dr Jocelyn Wong, TMC
5. East

Can help me add to fb group?

Hi jacelynsmile,
I'm with dr choo as well. We might bump into each other in the clinic. :)

Take care all mummies.. Happy weekend

Hi there~ just finished reading all 11 pages of this thread :) hope the discussion in the forum won't die because of FB group nia... my office can't access FB leh hahaha...

Brief intro of myself :) this is my 2nd pregnancy, EDD on 6 Mar. 1st pregnancy in 2013 ended with a miscarriage at Week 19 due to PPROM (preterm premature rupture of membrane, i.e. Water bag burst la). It was a difficult pregnancy... Spotting thru entire 1st trimester, heavy flash bleeding episode that sent me to A&E, bed rest most of the time... Etc...

Anyway from the 1st preg, they found that I have this thing "sticky blood syndrome", so I'm on some treatment now... Now taking lots of medicine, twice weekly hormone jab till week 16, and daily injection on some blood thinning medicine until delivery.... Very stressful but really have to stay strong for the baby! :D

Anyone with NUH besides twinklelight here? I noticed not many pple on forum go to NUH hor....?

And yeah please add me to the FB group~ will PM my details to admin very soon huh ;) thanks~ ;)

Hi ladies, I'm new here, was reading through the whole of this thread.
Twinklelight, please add me into the FB group. ([email protected])

I've just been tested positive with HPT 3 days back. Period have been irregular so I didn't want to test earlier and be unhappy. Last period was in June 10, so i could well be in my 7th/8th week.
This is my 1st time and I've yet to book and appointment. Have already got a gynae in mind and will call up later on.

Super excited and every waking day just seemed to naturally put a smile on my face!

I have some symptoms like aching nipples and obvious bumps from the oil glands around the nipples. Other than that will be constipation as well as tiredness. :)

Hi mummies

Can I join too?

Am expecting 3rd baby, EDD 27 mar. My Gynae is Dr Douglas Ong. My email to add to fb is [email protected]. Not all my friends are aware of my preview status as of now though. This is my 7-8week into preggie journey and lots of bad nauseous.

Hi there~ just finished reading all 11 pages of this thread :) hope the discussion in the forum won't die because of FB group nia... my office can't access FB leh hahaha...

Brief intro of myself :) this is my 2nd pregnancy, EDD on 6 Mar. 1st pregnancy in 2013 ended with a miscarriage at Week 19 due to PPROM (preterm premature rupture of membrane, i.e. Water bag burst la). It was a difficult pregnancy... Spotting thru entire 1st trimester, heavy flash bleeding episode that sent me to A&E, bed rest most of the time... Etc...

Anyway from the 1st preg, they found that I have this thing "sticky blood syndrome", so I'm on some treatment now... Now taking lots of medicine, twice weekly hormone jab till week 16, and daily injection on some blood thinning medicine until delivery.... Very stressful but really have to stay strong for the baby! :D

Anyone with NUH besides twinklelight here? I noticed not many pple on forum go to NUH hor....?

And yeah please add me to the FB group~ will PM my details to admin very soon huh ;) thanks~ ;)

Hi Ellentg,
Sorry to hear about your 1st preg and congrats on 2nd pregnancy!
Are you on bed rest and who has been giving you injections?

Regards
EC

Hi Ladies,

May I join the FB group? I am expecting my first bb..EDD 26March.

Gynae: Dr Anita from NUH
email add:[email protected]

Hi ellentg,
I am from NUH too and I totally understand what you are going through...I also have to take daily blood thinning injections in addition to taking other types of med for my condition. I have APS and high NK cells.

It is stressful... and sometimes cant help thinking of negative thoughts...but we have to stay positive and be strong for our baby. Whatever we have to go through for this pregnancy is a small price to pay as long as we have a healthy baby in our arms later...
Jia you together!!

Staying positive influences our baby.So let's be happy!

Who did u tell in this first trimester? I don't dare to say it but a few close friends guessed about my pregnancy.

Hi Ellentg,
Sorry to hear about your 1st preg and congrats on 2nd pregnancy!
Are you on bed rest and who has been giving you injections?

Regards
EC

Thanks! Not exactly bed rest but was told not to move around much... Hormone jab is at the gynae and daily jab is kindly done by my hubby... Haha... I freaked out when I see needle...:confused:

Hi Ladies,

Hi ellentg,
I am from NUH too and I totally understand what you are going through...I also have to take daily blood thinning injections in addition to taking other types of med for my condition. I have APS and high NK cells.

It is stressful... and sometimes cant help thinking of negative thoughts...but we have to stay positive and be strong for our baby. Whatever we have to go through for this pregnancy is a small price to pay as long as we have a healthy baby in our arms later...
Jia you together!!

Hugz... Let's jiayou together... You have APS too so you will have more medicine to take than me... :confused: My NK cell is borderline so doctor said she will give small dosage... I supposed you are with NUH high risk clinic?

Yup yup really have to stay strong and positive... If we dun stay strong for baby, no one else can~

Staying positive influences our baby.So let's be happy!

Who did u tell in this first trimester? I don't dare to say it but a few close friends guessed about my pregnancy.

I didn't tell much pple but already my whole office know cos I was on mc for so long....

Hi mummies

Can I join too?

Am expecting 3rd baby, EDD 27 mar. My Gynae is Dr Douglas Ong. My email to add to fb is [email protected]. Not all my friends are aware of my preview status as of now though. This is my 7-8week into preggie journey and lots of bad nauseous.

hi babe! did you use Dr Douglas ong for your previous bb? what's your review on him? and where does he do delivery?

Hi Ladies,

Hi ellentg,

Jia you together!!

Hi @happysabby, my gynae is also from NUH too. I've sent the Fb email invite to you. Check your inbox/junk mail box and click on the link for the Fb admin to approve.

Hi @yirongwonders, I would need the following info before we can add you into our Fb group:

EDD: march / April
BB#: first bb!
Gynae: Dr benjamin tham (have not gone for first appt yet)
Hospital: tmc
Area Location: W

You can either send me a PM (conversation in the forum) to me or post the info here before I send the Fb email invite to you. Thx.
sure! as above :)

Back