(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

Hi all, I have brown discharge today.. Very worried as I lost my twins one and a half years ago.. Can anyone advise me on what to do?

Hi Mummies,

Would like to check wif u all.. How to see our own fb that u already add us in?
Till today i still cant find lea.. can help :) thx

Hi all, I have brown discharge today.. Very worried as I lost my twins one and a half years ago.. Can anyone advise me on what to do?

@Joybb, you should call your gynae to check... he/she is prob the best person to advise you...

My bras and my clothes are getting tighter already! :( Anybody else with the same issue, or am I gaining too much weight??

am supposed to b 7 weeks preg n went for my first checkup today. Lmp was 3 may. However i Can only see the sac n gynae said it is only ard 5 weeks. I m feeling heartbroken. I hope i can see the heartbeat in 2weeks later.

Hi Veronica, did u see my PM? Sorry didn't want to post my email here cause I quite pantang and my email got my full name :/ hope u can add me into the Facebook group soon.. Thanks..

zavbaby my LMP also 1may and when I went to scan last week also can see sac only.. Maybe is due to long cycle so conception date later than the week counted frm LMP.. Dun be sad ok!

Check with yr gynae. Normally will prescribe progesterone and advise against heavy lifting.

Veronicachaujinqi,

Can u teach us how to see that u add us in the group cos i still cant find it at the side of the bar? Can add me again [email protected] thx :)

you should be able to see it on your side bar under "groups"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-24 at 2.38.33 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-24 at 2.38.33 pm.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 226
I just went for my first visit to the gynae today! Dr Benjamin Tham at TMC. Waiting time around 45 min, Consultation approx 10 min.

Turns out, my baby is now 27.2 mm and is 9 weeks 4 days! :) So actually my EDD is end-Jan - 23 Jan 2014! Can also hear the baby's heartbeat, it's like super fast! 170+ beats per min or sth like tt....

Dr Tham was very helpful in explaining through everything, what can eat, cannot eat (can eat everything in western medicine, as long as it is fresh but only 1 coffee/tea per day), whether can exercise, can travel till mid-December etc etc.

One funny thing - I asked him what is an appropriate weight gain... then he said, eat whatever you want, don't worry about weight gain, I'm only concerned about the baby's weight. as if baby is too big, I will definitely make u go on a diet. If you are too big, then that would be not under my purview, that one you need to visit Jean Yip to help you.

Hahah, quite a reassuring first visit! My next visit would be in 2.5 weeks time on 9 July for Oscar scan...

Seeing the baby on the ultrasound now makes everything very real! :)

Anybody interested in forming a pre-natal pilates class in Tanjong Pagar. There is a studio there, but they need min 6 students.

I am interested in attending on a weekday night after 7pm....

Hi Veronica and all mummies! Congratulations to all of you!

Tested Positive 1 week ago and just went for gynae checkup yesterday; spot a small sac about 3 weeks old. Edd end Feb. Please add me to the FB as well [email protected]

My first, so exciting!!!! Hope everything goes smoothly :)

Hi ladies, anyone of you experienced very little or no pregnancy symptoms? I am about 5 weeks along and do not feel sick, no sore breast, still full of energy, no frequent urination, etc. In short, I just feel normal and like I am not pregnant. This is my 3rd pregnancy...
Had a miscarriage in March, had more symptoms. As they always associate morning sickness with healthier pregnancy, I am just a bit worried here.

Thanks in advance!

Hi ladies, anyone of you experienced very little or no pregnancy symptoms? I am about 5 weeks along and do not feel sick, no sore breast, still full of energy, no frequent urination, etc. In short, I just feel normal and like I am not pregnant. This is my 3rd pregnancy...
Had a miscarriage in March, had more symptoms. As they always associate morning sickness with healthier pregnancy, I am just a bit worried here.

Thanks in advance!
Hi..dun worry so much..I only started my symptoms last week at 7wks plus.each individual pregnancy will be different..no worries :)

Santhiya

Back