(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

my gal also 3-4am sure wake up for milk

i use normal nestle for my boy lolz ... i dun remember having problem with the teat lolz ...

haiz i am back in office sianz

haha back to reality... i see forum livelier with you around? kekeke

hmmm will monitor... i already have the happy bellies cereal... see if she still fusses ...cuz these two nights she STTN...maybe last two weeks growth spurt

haha back to reality... i see forum livelier with you around? kekeke

hmmm will monitor... i already have the happy bellies cereal... see if she still fusses ...cuz these two nights she STTN...maybe last two weeks growth spurt
lolz sure or not lolz

wat is STTN ?

my normal pump schedule (daily even for weekends) - +/- half hr
wah u still do 4 hrly ..

for me i am doing 6hrly liao ... so it depend on wat time gal wake up at night then from there add 6hrs ..so average one day 4 times ... and 2 times in office

wah u still do 4 hrly ..

for me i am doing 6hrly liao ... so it depend on wat time gal wake up at night then from there add 6hrs ..so average one day 4 times ... and 2 times in office

If I dont do 4 hrly... my boobs will be rock solid hard like yesterday went HDL with fellow mummies, skip one session... go home pump for 45 mins just to empty them... not a lot...total 290ml nia... my boobs capacity must be small cuz a little more will go hard and lumpy...dang

If I dont do 4 hrly... my boobs will be rock solid hard like yesterday went HDL with fellow mummies, skip one session... go home pump for 45 mins just to empty them... not a lot...total 290ml nia... my boobs capacity must be small cuz a little more will go hard and lumpy...dang
290 ml still not alot :eek: i get half i can lolz liao :p
this round my factory obsolete production not so much lolz ... so my gal got to make do with whatever is available and + FM lolz

this round my factory obsolete production not so much lolz ... so my gal got to make do with whatever is available and + FM lolz
Wa how did you transit to 6 hrly? Does ur supply drop? I am doing 4 hrly nw.. thinking to drag to 5hrly -6 hrly...

290ml for a 6 hr pump leh (cuz missed one session)...my usual 3-4hrly also around 150ml... not a lot lah... some mummies like @gammahedging is producing tons :p

Now my worry is not about the quanity cuz FM has its pros for being convenient, it about my boobs.. mastitis looming these few days, I am having my 4th breast massage tonight ( in my 3.5 months of EP)...wish me luck... pain die me!!! :(

Talking about pumping in ofc
I still confuse how to sterilize or keep the pump in freezer.. When want to pump the equipment wouldn't be cold?

Wa how did you transit to 6 hrly? Does ur supply drop? I am doing 4 hrly nw.. thinking to drag to 5hrly -6 hrly...

slowly drag the timing ...from 4hrs slowly add 30 mins and so on ..until 6 hrs

if you work out the maths ...supply of course drop lolz ..last time 4hrs can get 120ml now 6hrs ..additional 2 hrs but supply only increase 30ml

Talking about pumping in ofc
I still confuse how to sterilize or keep the pump in freezer.. When want to pump the equipment wouldn't be cold?
what i did is ... after pump put the parts into lock and lock container ..add some hot water inside to rinse ... then drain the water out and put into freezer to be used again later

290ml for a 6 hr pump leh (cuz missed one session)...my usual 3-4hrly also around 150ml... not a lot lah... some mummies like @gammahedging is producing tons :p

Now my worry is not about the quanity cuz FM has its pros for being convenient, it about my boobs.. mastitis looming these few days, I am having my 4th breast massage tonight ( in my 3.5 months of EP)...wish me luck... pain die me!!! :(
wah so serious .. good production then can get mastitis mah ... never mind ... continue to pump as long as possible cos BM is still better than FM

I feed on demand... When she cries for milk then I give. So sometimes it can be interval of 2hrs, 4hrs, longest was 8hrs when she sttn
4 hrs was during the day? mine in the day can go till 5 hrs leh.. even at 5 hrs, i feed her, she only drink 50ml and dun want le..

4 hrs was during the day? mine in the day can go till 5 hrs leh.. even at 5 hrs, i feed her, she only drink 50ml and dun want le..

Ya during the day. I went to PD yesterday, he say it's ok, she is at the stage whereby she is but very hungry. Around 6m when she is constantly hungry can start solid. She is 3.5m now.

Ehh, pd didn't say ... My baby is 3 mths old. He no poo poo, I see liao very Xin ku...
share same feeling...my mum gives my gal a little extra water to help her poop. cos last time her poop v sticky n dry. jus a little more water than her usual amt when feeding milk.

t
given by pd shld b fine to use on bb.i wipe bb not only on evening,but also on hot afternoon when we r nt in air con rm.so tat he feel fresher n cooler.i guess maybe inhaling powder might cause respitory problems,so pd gave alternative solution instead.
tks, i will try wiping her more often n see how. she usu perspire alot aft each feed.

Cos powder is light bb will inhale it
It is good in long run but then didn't we used powder when young and we are just fine lolz .. Anyway they change theory every year
that was y its puzzling to mi. but makes sense that bb might inhale suddenly. i will simply wipe her n see how. one of the CL advice as well...

what i did is ... after pump put the parts into lock and lock container ..add some hot water inside to rinse ... then drain the water out and put into freezer to be used again later[/QUOTE]
So.. The next use before you use will be very cold.. As you put in freezer..
Right?

my bb is hvg heat rash now. her back, neck n head hv rashes all ovr. its quite itchy i guess, she keep turning her head vigorously to scratch it. my pd gv calamine lotion, nt sure if snall bb suitable to rake, although prescribe by doc. anyone put bb powder? my pd say not preferred, duno why...
I was told not to apply baby powder coz will clog the pores making the rash more worse

my bb is hvg heat rash now. her back, neck n head hv rashes all ovr. its quite itchy i guess, she keep turning her head vigorously to scratch it. my pd gv calamine lotion, nt sure if snall bb suitable to rake, although prescribe by doc. anyone put bb powder? my pd say not preferred, duno why...

Erm I used bb powder b4 .. but muz ensure its dry else it's lumpy.
There is a type of prickly heat powder meant for bb use.. so far I nv use before. But my other mummy group mummies recommend me...

Must monitor and see if bb can take it ok .. Why choke .. They drink together with milk .. It is Abit only not alots that kind
Ya muz put abit only... I think they meant too thick n cause choking etc.

But their tummy can digest cereal at this age ?? I thinking of adding for my bb too hehe

my gal also 3-4am sure wake up for milk

i use normal nestle for my boy lolz ... i dun remember having problem with the teat lolz ...

haiz i am back in office sianz
I used nestle too.. but some mummies says it's too sweet. What u think ? So far I feel it's ok leh

Hi mommies I just found this page!
I gave birth to my first son on 19 Jan...so looking for fellow mommies for future playdates hehe.
Is there a whatsapp chat group or we communicate mainly through this page ah??

Hi mommies I just found this page!
I gave birth to my first son on 19 Jan...so looking for fellow mommies for future playdates hehe.
Is there a whatsapp chat group or we communicate mainly through this page ah??

hi. welcome.
u ftwm or sahm?
most of us here have either finished our ml n already back to work or soon back.
u?

Erm I used bb powder b4 .. but muz ensure its dry else it's lumpy.
There is a type of prickly heat powder meant for bb use.. so far I nv use before. But my other mummy group mummies recommend me...
what brand is it for prickly heat powder? i only know of the usual one where there is a snake logo infront of the tin, but i think cannot use for bb.

btw anyone apply lotion aft bath? im using cetaphil but still find it sticky. what other brands of body lotion u use for ur lo?

what brand is it for prickly heat powder? i only know of the usual one where there is a snake logo infront of the tin, but i think cannot use for bb.

btw anyone apply lotion aft bath? im using cetaphil but still find it sticky. what other brands of body lotion u use for ur lo?
http://luvbabies.kimsang.com.sg/119-baby-lotion-powder

I find lotion sticky too.... I use kodomo lotion powder or juz put the lotion very very thin layer

Hi, any mummies here using both medela freestyle and spectra s1 or s2?

I'm using freestyle but recently find that it's starting to be a bit weird weird, so decided to get the s2 as am exclusive pumping. However seems that s2 can't yield the same and it's quite painful.. Not sure if i didn't use the s2 setting correctly or supply is dropping, any mummies has any similar experience or can you share what setting you use on s2?

Hi, any mummies here using both medela freestyle and spectra s1 or s2?

I'm using freestyle but recently find that it's starting to be a bit weird weird, so decided to get the s2 as am exclusive pumping. However seems that s2 can't yield the same and it's quite painful.. Not sure if i didn't use the s2 setting correctly or supply is dropping, any mummies has any similar experience or can you share what setting you use on s2?
i use both the FS and S1. I start off with massage (abt 3 mins) then switch to pumping mode. 54 cycles and level 10. After 5 min to 7 min I drop it down. to 9.

output abt the same leh but my s1 is more comfy for pumping

i use both the FS and S1. I start off with massage (abt 3 mins) then switch to pumping mode. 54 cycles and level 10. After 5 min to 7 min I drop it down. to 9.

Tks for reply! Level 10?? Max i can go is level 5 and nipples hurt.. so at this moment i think fs more comfy but could be i'm not using s2 correctly and i got blocked duct!
btw do u use same flange size for both? FS comes with 24mm and S2 28mm so not sure if it's incorrect flange size...

hi. welcome.
u ftwm or sahm?
most of us here have either finished our ml n already back to work or soon back.
u?

Eh i'm currently unemployed la (doesn't make much sense for me to work cos need to pay for infant care etcetc) but it's super tough to survive on one income also so i'll either look for PT work or some other options when the time comes lor.... no sahm here??

Eh i'm currently unemployed la (doesn't make much sense for me to work cos need to pay for infant care etcetc) but it's super tough to survive on one income also so i'll either look for PT work or some other options when the time comes lor.... no sahm here??

oh. ur husband must be making big $$ :)
maybe can ask ur in laws look after while u work ba
I'm a ftwm.

what i did is ... after pump put the parts into lock and lock container ..add some hot water inside to rinse ... then drain the water out and put into freezer to be used again later
Right?[/QUOTE]
Take it out awhile to thaw before using lor lolz .. .. Well that is me but now my company nursing room has standalone fridge so I no need to bring it to my level freezer already I will just leave it in the fridge hehehe

I got this :'(
IMG-20150502-WA0006_1430540881817.jpg IMG-20150502-WA0009_1430540900891.jpg

Tks for reply! Level 10?? Max i can go is level 5 and nipples hurt.. so at this moment i think fs more comfy but could be i'm not using s2 correctly and i got blocked duct!
btw do u use same flange size for both? FS comes with 24mm and S2 28mm so not sure if it's incorrect flange size...
I use the FS 24 mm flange, Spectra 25mm flange

Where did u get ur s1? I have m1 intend to get s1...

Ohhh. So probably is the flange size incorrect... but there is 25mm flange for spectra? All i see are 24mm, can advise where you get the 25mm flange? Tks!
i am not sure if I remembered wrongly but it is close to the medela fs medium one. Can fit std bottles...

Right?[/QUOTE]

Don't need to wash with soap?

My girl last drank 120ml at 1130pm last night, woke up at 6am and fuss, tried to feed her but she didn't want and keep pushing the teat with her tongue so I pat her back to sleep. She woke up at 930am and I wanna feed her but she is not drinking... Is this normal? No milk for 10 hours.

My girl last drank 120ml at 1130pm last night, woke up at 6am and fuss, tried to feed her but she didn't want and keep pushing the teat with her tongue so I pat her back to sleep. She woke up at 930am and I wanna feed her but she is not drinking... Is this normal? No milk for 10 hours.
Sounds like my girl. I've resigned to the fate that they will drink when they are hungry..

Sounds like my girl. I've resigned to the fate that they will drink when they are hungry..

Ya everybody else tried to feed her, doesn't work. So I just let it be, when she wants then give. Just thinking that the 10hr gap abit long...

Back