(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Thank you Ruth! Welcome deediana!

chapa, I am having horrible morning sickness. Of course, I have trouble telling them apart from the gastric flu but I'm sure at least part of it is attributed to pregnancy. Also the extreme fatigue and heartburn. I don't remember it being so bad with #1, at least not so early on.

I get really nauseated after prenatal vitamins (most probably the side effects of iron) and when I'm too hungry.

Hi all, its been more than a week since I got my positive test and only dared to come here now. Glad to see so many members already in the group. The internet calculator says my EDD is 1 Jan so I guess I can well end up having a December baby, but 2015 baby will be good - Jubilee baby with special birth cert :) I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed cos I've had 2 miscarriages after my No. 1 so I was very kiasu and went to see my obgyn once I had a positive test, but of course there was absolutely nothing to be done at that point. Waiting eagerly for the 6 weeks scan this Friday to hopefully see a heartbeat! Doesn't help that I caught gastric flu from my no.1 too and feeling like dying at the moment.

Take care, Reia! It's my first and I'm super paranoid about having a MC too. Shall try to stay positive.

Take care reia.. Will pray for u..tc of urself in the meantime..
Hi 5 kwx! Im not gg to see the dr till 8 wks.. Hopefully can noe when is my edd.. I did one on 29 april but din test positive.. Think i ovulated later than u..

im going for my first check up nx friday at KK :)

wow we are having more and more jan 2015 mummies! welcome everyone..getting harder to kp track of names! pardon my pregnancy forgetfulness..i think its starting! congrats Christine.. first is always special..

Any of you girls have morning sickness already?
hey chapa i haven really experienced anything so far.. maybe its still too early to experience? keeping fingers crossed.. im experiencing some back pain and crampy feelings throughout my back n abdomen though.. dunno wat tt means.. didnt experience it the last time round..

Do you all started to have any signs?
- food craving? I crave for lava cake everyday badly.
- bloated
- vomiting but my feeling is not only morning it's throughout e day on and off.
- insomnia
-Keep wanting to urine
I dare not test yet...

Had try the babycentre pregg calculator it stated that it should be about 4 weeks. And Edd is about 15 Jan.

Should I test or wait?

Hi, hv anyone visited and able to c heartbeat?

This will b my #3. Jus visited e Gynae yesterday but can only c a sac. Gynae said too early at 5w5d.

Do you all started to have any signs?
- food craving? I crave for lava cake everyday badly.
- bloated
- vomiting but my feeling is not only morning it's throughout e day on and off.
- insomnia
-Keep wanting to urine
I dare not test yet...

Had try the babycentre pregg calculator it stated that it should be about 4 weeks. And Edd is about 15 Jan.

Should I test or wait?

Hi Anny ! I've been craving for spaghetti ! haha. i also feel bloated. always feeling very full after eating a little bit. Havent start with the vomiting yet.. but i can sleep early every night and yes, im always going to the toilet to pass urine :p

wow we are having more and more jan 2015 mummies! welcome everyone..getting harder to kp track of names! pardon my pregnancy forgetfulness..i think its starting! congrats Christine.. first is always special..

Thank you very much Ruth ! Cant wait to share more things with you guys over here ! :)

Ruth, you are probably very lucky. Think some start early, I already feel nausea. Hope it won't be as bad as 1 or else I'll be puking thru my trip next month

Hi Soontobe, I went for a scan at 5w6d and could only see the sac too. Gynae asked me to go back in 2 weeks' time. Hopefully would be able to see the embryo and hear the heartbeat by then.

Hi Soontobe, i went to meet my gynae this morning. Asked me to come back nxt wk as only manage to see sac and also he say its too early.

Joyceyp, deediana, thanks for sharing. It is more assuring now. Though this is my #3, I still can't help not to be worried of e scan results.

My EDD is 1 Jan, but this will likely b a Dec baby coz I will have to csect.

Christine, whether to travel is up to ur own comfort, though most ppl will suggest not to travel in 1st tri.

But I will also be traveling early next mth for a biz trip. Jus remember dun over tired urself and bring e necessary medication.

Soontobe.
Tdy my doc ask my how many times i took e pregnancy test! My heart just drop. Cus he say cant see anything but not to worry. If have any bleeding must immediately go and visit him.

Deediana, my Gynae aso said maybe I hv irregular menses is it? I said mine is always on time. So he told me not to worry and come back 2 weeks later to scan

Hi chapa, There is sac. But cant see e little one yet that clear, as its very very early. :)

Soontobe. Dont worry so much. Mine im meeting him nxt wk.

Last edited:
Christine, whether to travel is up to ur own comfort, though most ppl will suggest not to travel in 1st tri.

But I will also be traveling early next mth for a biz trip. Jus remember dun over tired urself and bring e necessary medication.

Hi Soontobe ! Thanks for the advice ! :)

Its alright to travel just don't over exert yourself, I travelled in my First trimester when i had my #1 no issue at all. Im traveling also nxt mth but for vacation.

Its alright to travel just don't over exert yourself, I travelled in my First trimester when i had my #1 no issue at all. Im traveling also nxt mth but for vacation.

Thanks Chapa. At least I can have a short break before giving birth in Jan :D

i might be preggy.. still havent test yet. last mense on 8apr 14.. but nw my breast very tender and sore.. stomach also keep cramp.. usually menses quite accurate.. have been planning very long... #1 alrdy 4 hope hve another one to accompany her..

hi all, can recommend good gynae? My current gynae is the same from my previous #1 but realise there is a price increase in his consultation today.. Thinking of changing but got no idea who... :(

Wow really admire those who still go for business trips when they are preg... It must be quite tough.. Travelling and all..
Deediana.. Take it slow ok? Stay calm n wait patiently.. Im sure it will be there the next time round..maybe u ovulated later than u thought n hence u may not be as far into the preg as u think.. Lets wait patiently tgt.. Haha
I really cant wait to see the lil one inside but baby needs time to grow.. Oh my..first appt on june 2.. Its so longggggggg

Hi Soontobe, I went for a scan at 5w6d and could only see the sac too. Gynae asked me to go back in 2 weeks' time. Hopefully would be able to see the embryo and hear the heartbeat by then.
May i noe when was ur last mensus date? Im worried tt i may have booked the appt for the wrong week to scan...

Ruth, you are probably very lucky. Think some start early, I already feel nausea. Hope it won't be as bad as 1 or else I'll be puking thru my trip next month
Hehe bring more suan mei on the trip ok? Im really crossing my fingers it will be fine.. Most ppl say more ms will have a boy.. Dunno whether true or not..

the myth really not accurate for my case. My ms was extremely bad during #1 and its a girl. Think i'll better prepare more plastic bags than suan mei :)

Ruth.. no my gynae last time said that more ms will be a gal.. I had terrible ms during my #1 until I was admitted thrice in hosp for dehydration.. ended up having a gal.. that time my ms started at 5 weeks itself.. was torture! This time still no sign of ms.. cross my fingers that no ms for me this time!

Thanks joyceyp.. today is my menses due date.. thinking to test tomolo cos my temperature is quite high n hving cramps n sore breast.. gt all e prengancy syndrome.. lol but is it too early to test??

i waited for 2 weeks before testing cos my menses is very irregular.. my symptoms were also cramping and sore breasts.. my visits to the toilet were more frequent too :)

If you are excited about it, I guess it's ok to test. If the line is not obvious or faint, you can try it again a few days later (maybe hCG not high enough). Test it in the morning after you wake up. Good luck! ;)

Thks lalaa.. me hoping no ms too! Hehe thks Joyce.. I'm hoping to see the dr at the end of the mth. .
Cuiling..I'm hoping someone can ans and reassure me too..I've been jogging n being nagged by my mum all the time... hopefully someone can tell her it's alright..

ruthchow, ^5. I am still joggin actually but at a slower pace. and less frequent. I read from the net it says ok if u have been doing it before pregnancy. I just want an assurance. haha.

Back