2014 CNY Confinement Nanny

simmama

Hi

My ex-CN is available for next year CNY.
Her charges are very reasonable.
She cooks very well and cleans after every cooking.
PM for her contact.

Hi Ramangirl

You have to start sourcing for one already.
But again not all CN wants to do confinement during CNY even though the $$ is good as some need to doing their praying stuff
happy.gif

Hi Simmama but its not even 12 weeks yet and I don't know if I will do c sect or natural birth how do we give the dates?

Hi Ramengirl

You can get your EDD from your gynae
happy.gif

If you can, go for natural birth as the wound normally heal faster than c-sect.

Hi,
Just want to recommend Mdm. Linda.
She prepare good confinement food and very hygienic
Take care well on baby
Can help to do basic housework like sweep/ mop floor
She also went for proper training before & able to speak Mandarin, Hokkien & Simple English
If you're keen, kindly contact her @ +60197312528 / +6582850185
She's able to work during CNY.

Hi,
Just want to recommend Mdm. Linda.
She prepare good confinement food and very hygienic
Take care well on baby
Can help to do basic housework like sweep/ mop floor
She also went for proper training before & able to speak Mandarin, Hokkien & Simple English
If you're keen, kindly contact her @ +60197312528 / +6582850185
She's able to work during CNY.
Her charges are not cheap though :(

Minemine, I've just finish my confinement with Mdm Linda.
Agreed that she prepared good confinement food. She's too focus on cooking than looking after baby.
As for taking care of baby, she is still not up to my previous CL standard. My baby's clothes can be badly stained with milky puke but she didn't bother to change his clothes. Diaper change was also more than 5hrs. On few occasions the diaper was so full that it leaked onto the mattress.
During the night, she will take care of baby till about 4am. After that she will pass the baby to me to handle while she sleeps.
For the pricey tag during cny, I expect more from her.

To those mummies who are looking for CL, unless you prefer nice food to baby care, can give this Mdm Linda a miss.

Last edited:
I through you've engaged other nanny as you said her price was high. Different expectations I guess. Did not face such problem during my confinement. Anyway, congratz on your baby full month =)

Does anyone do a call up on the confinement lady's previous employer before confirming getting her for confinement? To get some feedback on how she handled their child etc. I am not sure what should I need to check with her when I meet her up soon. Is it like a trust and depend on my gut feelings?

What sort of questions do I need to find out from her? Perhaps how often does she needs to do marketing? How allowances are to be settled? What is required from her? Do I need to give her hong bao at the start and end of the confinement period?

How do I ensure that she will arrive at my place after the deposit is given her? I understand now that most confinement lady requires that from us.

I am using Chun lan now. Please beware if u come across her as she is lazy and calculative. We found her incompetent on her second day.

Back