(2014/12) Dec 2014 Mummies

This pregnancy I experience worse MS too. But most of the time I gag and will try not to vomit as I hate the after feeling of vomiting.

Any mummies going to Baby Expo this weekend? I know it's kinda early but they have ridiculous deals like manduca carrier @ 149 only. Tempted to check it out.

I'm first time mummy too. First gynae visit was yesterday. My little one heartbeat is loud! That moment both me & hubby feeling touch! I'm now 8 weeks plus! Can add me in FB too? My email address is [email protected]. Tks..

Me nw at my 9 weeks, not much appetite, always have the vomiting feeling although didnt vomit. Very tired and always mood swing. Very different from all my pregnancy. :(

Tungchia2301

I did my scan yesterday, only saw the sac. Gynae thinks i might have been 5weeks, not 6. Hope next friday i'll see heartbeat.

Let's jiayou tgt!

invited had been sent to whoever requested to join, check ur inbox, spam mail or junk mail for the invitation and accept it so admin can approve.
we regret to inform tat we are unable to do anything if you did not receive any mails from fb...

pls understand that admin of the fb aso juz a normal user, a mummy like anyone of u here, we are unable to do anyting to resend the invitation nor alternative way to add u to the grp...
this is the limitation and known issues from fb tat they are hving prob wif the invitations...

we had decided to keep the grp as secret grp is to respect everyone's privacy as most mummies are not comfortable to disclose their pregnancy yet...
therefore, there is no point to keep spamming the admins as we reli cannot do anything...

Ur understanding is appreciated. :)

@Constantine, @prettibride
Not sure if this pregnancy has worse MS compared to previous one. Previously MS only occured at night but with terrible headache and vomit. This time is all day but occurs occassionally with nausea only. Let's just say on good days, I can stomach my food with no vomit. But on bad days, totally no appetite and can still puke. Even my 20 mths old can eat more than me these days.
Was telling hubby to remind me about this horrible feeling if I ever go crazy again and psycho him for #3! Hahaha...

@sleepawhile
Yes! Although second time round, the anticipation for each gynae visit is still so great ;)

Hello! New here :) Tested positive a couple of weeks ago. first child, so crossing fingers.... should be near Xmas if not wrong... seeing the doc tomorrow. a little anxious!

Me nw at my 9 weeks, not much appetite, always have the vomiting feeling although didnt vomit. Very tired and always mood swing. Very different from all my pregnancy. :(
Hi Constantine, I'm in my 9th week too! Every time I feel hungry but no appetite and craving for junk food. Easily bloated. No vomiting but overall feel terrible and very constipated. :(

Hi Constantine, I'm in my 9th week too! Every time I feel hungry but no appetite and craving for junk food. Easily bloated. No vomiting but overall feel terrible and very constipated. :(
Hi pink_bunny, same feeling...feeling hungry but no appetite. .but if dun eat feel gastric pain...alwis got the vomitting feeling...but we must jia you ok!!! All this will b worth it....:)

I just encountered a horrible pain at my shoulder. both left & right side from my neck to waist. I'm currently 8 weeks +. Anyone encounter this too?

mummies on duphaston/utrogestan.....any side effects?
I have to take twice a day too....
researched on it....apparently it makes morning sickness/bloating worse, may have impacts on fetus
Its actually banned in UK....
Wonder if its a common thing here to take this course of meds...
I was prescribed this because I just had an operation (polyp removal) in march, so maybe the uterus still not in prime condition..

Hello mummies! My last menses was 5th March. Tested postive on 23th Apr. Used 4-5 different pregnancy kit as i always cannot be convinced by the kit till i went to see doc to confirm last week. made an appt with my gynae on 31st May. I know is kinda long but no choice asa he will be out of town for the next 2 weeks. Having #2 & #1 is turning 3 years old this year.
Keep feeling very bloated in the afternoon and feel hungry easily too. Had experience morning sickness in quite early stage(this leads me to suspect that i'm expecting). A full time working mummy and currently starting my 4 months business management part time course with PSB too. Imgaine how tiring i will be. Sigh~

Hi pink_bunny, same feeling...feeling hungry but no appetite. .but if dun eat feel gastric pain...alwis got the vomitting feeling...but we must jia you ok!!! All this will b worth it....:)
New

me too! feeling bloated especially after lunch. but during the night feel hungry very easily but yet no appetite to eat. OMG!

I just encountered a horrible pain at my shoulder. both left & right side from my neck to waist. I'm currently 8 weeks +. Anyone encounter this too?
Hi kelly, your shoulder pain - at the shoulder tip? touch wood..but might be a symptom of ectopic. if persists or accompanied with any bleeding/spotting/cramps quickly have it checked?

Hope all will be well...

Last edited:
ya I also heard shoulder pain is a symptom if ectopic pregnancy. go to KKH O&G just to rule this out first cos ectopic is life threatening

Hi kelly, your shoulder pain - at the shoulder tip? touch wood..but might be a symptom of ectopic. if persists or accompanied with any bleeding/spotting/cramps quickly have it checked?

Hope all will be well...

Last time I had ectopic..I had some weird jelly like discharge..I could sense something was not right.. went to see doc and did bt on alternate days. Hcg was fluctuating. U should see a doc as soon as possible. Hope u are fine.

Hi ladies, what are your symptoms now? I only have mild bloatedness, urge for more frequent pee, at times stomach cramp which I suppose is stretching. No more sore boobs. No ms at all.

I don't have morning sickness at all too! My symptoms are frequent urination, random lower pelvic twinges, bloatedness after meals, random breast pain but not sore boobs. Some breakout around chin. my bump not visible yet cos fat lah - 10 weeks 3 days.

I heard its a critical next few weeks... must be careful

Last edited:
ya I also heard shoulder pain is a symptom if ectopic pregnancy. go to KKH O&G just to rule this out first cos ectopic is life threatening
kellymax had visited the gynae n got strong heartbeat right? mayn hv included a scan n c a sac in the womb, hopefully...

kellymax, u feeling better now?

kellymax had visited the gynae n got strong heartbeat right? mayn hv included a scan n c a sac in the womb, hopefully...

kellymax, u feeling better now?
Hi I have visited gynae actually and manage to heard a strong heartbeat. Also Doctor did ultrasound and baby is good & healthy. Before pregnant I already have backache problem, hence pregnancy probably make it worsen. But only tht night feeling pain. Now no more. Tks all mummy.

I hv been very tired n nausea whole day. But still can eat a little. My area lots of construction works and painting. Hope wont affect the lil one.

I'm abt 9 weeks along, bad appetite (meal times are such a chore these days), on off ms, getting tired very easily.
and constipation too!! :(

Hi I have visited gynae actually and manage to heard a strong heartbeat. Also Doctor did ultrasound and baby is good & healthy. Before pregnant I already have backache problem, hence pregnancy probably make it worsen. But only tht night feeling pain. Now no more. Tks all mummy.

Good to hear that all is well :)

for stretch mark cream what is good?
I'm currently also using palmer's cocoa butter...have been using that since before pregnant as a daily body lotion, cos I have extremely dry skin. its good
But since i got pregnant i couldn't stand the smell ...but still use anyway cos i have 2 big bottles else very wasted
I heard recommendations for bio oil - not cheap though - any mummies use before?

Hello, last Friday went for our first gynae appt and scan. Saw bb's heartbeat... so happy :) EDD will be 19 Dec.

So far not much symptoms, except tiredness and some heart palpitations, and the folic acid making me a bit constipated. Am monitoring the palpitations, but thinking will raise it with gynae again when i visit in a month's time.

Today, my sis brought me to a shop in Toa Payoh Central. From the outside, looks like any one of those auntie clothes shop. inside has a good range of maternity clothes! including working pants, 3/4 pants, jeans, shorts, tops and dresses! Apparently they have their own factory sewing these maternity clothes. Happy to find pants, cos I'm really not those girly ladies always wear dresses, and even though only 8 weeks, starting to find my working pants too tight for comfort. 2 pair of pants and a pair of shorts, I spent $81.70. If you ladies interested, it's called Carrano.

Hi dec 2014 mummies, I'm a new Mummy, currently 11 weeks. Edd 5 Dec. The other time I saw the gynae, she advised no veet (hair removal cream), no products with whitening effect and no cc cream.. do you all get such advice too? What's the alternatives? I guess no facials for now too right as there is whitening products used as well.

Hi i'm currently 9 weeks.. EDD 20 dec 2014. Anybody allergic or sensitive to Metoclopramide? It's similar to Primperan. My MS was quite bad n i went to GP asking for MC. Since i almost faint at GP clinic, he gave me injection of this metoclopramide to reduce giddiness n nausea.. but the symptoms got worse in the evening. The whole body ache, shivering n the eyes gazing upward, uncontrolled. We ran to A&E n was admitted that midnight. Omg.. V scary. I'm taking Gaviscon as replacement but not much effect. Anybody taking anti-nausea med other than Primperan?
Btw pls kindly add me to the fb group : [email protected]

Nadia, my gynae prescribed but I did not take. She mentioned that the side effects ... its just to curb the nausea so to help me eat.. but will feel lousy still ...

Try drink some yakult.. take smaller meals. I realised not taking too much rice helps for me.. i have changed to taking white porrdige instead..

Hi Nadia, I'm currently 9 weeks too but my edd is 10th dec. did I got it wrong or such things happens? Sorry it's my first pregnancy, lots of things unsure

Hi Adalk, thank u for ur advice.. i think i should try yakult.. currently i take small frequent meals.

Hi Jollieee, or prob i count wrongly :).. my first day of last mens is 16 march.. So i think now should be 8 wk n 3 dy? Is it consider week 9 or still week 8? For the EDD my gynea said actually it's a range so can change but still within week 40. When i first did USG, it's written EDD 16 dec but the 2nd time, it's 20 dec.

Hihi Mummies! I'm expecting my first bb and in my 7 wks now according to my last ultrasound..very excited to learn from all of you! :)
Can someone add me on FB? [email protected]

@nadia lee, i read online that sugarcane + ginger juice over a period of time is very effective in easing MS! cannot drink too much tho.. I'm thankful haven't been that sick so far...

*waves* hihi!

Btw can someone enlighten me on why I'm getting this after clicking on the FB invite?

Attachments

• 1400203329948.jpg
    1400203329948.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 212

Back