(2014/12) Dec 2014 Mummies

Ya I thought of it, I don't mind male or female and of course preferably near my place. I'm staying about 2 mins away from East Shore Hospital but do they do delivery there?

I'm concern that if there's any complications, the cost will skyrocket so don't want to start off wrong from the start.

Hi everyone,

I just tested postive but havent booked any gynae visit. It's my #3! :p

I have forgotten everything abt being pregnant! My elder gal just turned 6! Can't imagine having to start over again.

Please add me to FB... thank you!

Last edited:
Okok thanks but mum say might not be accurate.... I am looking around for gynae but there is too much docs.. Dunno how to choose
It's definitely accurate. pregnancy test detect HCG (human hormone) inside your body. there won't even be a faint line if there is no baby inside. you've got a faint line means "congrats, baby otw!!" I also got a super faint line on the day my period is due. Went to gynae on the 6th week and saw my future baby inside sac =)

there are a lot of good gynae. perhaps you wanna choose which hospital is convenient for you then you can choose your gynae there.

Ya I thought of it, I don't mind male or female and of course preferably near my place. I'm staying about 2 mins away from East Shore Hospital but do they do delivery there?

I'm concern that if there's any complications, the cost will skyrocket so don't want to start off wrong from the start.
Its de new parkway east rite? Yes can deliver there. U can chk out dr heng.

Is it too early for me to go to the doc this Wed to confirm my pregnancy? I am at the start of my 6th week today.

Hi ladies, juz went to see the gynae. Saw the baby and heart the ❤️ beat, so happy. EDD 2 December 2014.

I wrote a list of stuff but the gynae seems to know what I'm going to ask. Lol

Would doc do an ultrasound on me to confirm?

So exciting to hear your stories too. Bb heartbeat n all!!

Yup they will.
ImageUploadedByForum1397447844.989857.jpg

It stated there that I'm 6w 3d but my 1st day of last period is 6w 5d.

I heard the heartbeat. So cute. My ❤️ melt

Anyone feeling faint? I have been having fainting spells recently. (+_+!)

BTW, do you know if we can visit a dentist? I have an appt scheduled this thursday.

Hi ladies, congrats to all!
I'm expecting #2, EDD shd be 10 Dec.

Mistycloud,
I delivered #1 in parkway east and dr heng was my gynae. She's the chop chop type, in n out in 10mins. I don't mind that cos I'm not into small talk myself :)
Downside is she's very popular there so appts are v full and sometimes may experience long waiting time. Overall, I had a good experience delivering at parkway east (the food was delicious n midwife was v encouraging), so this time I'll stick to the same.
If you are concerned about complications then of cos kkh would b a better choice as they have full facilities and equipment. It really boils down to what you looking for.

Anyway, I called to make appt at her parkway east clinic last week and was given 2 May, earliest date claimed by the nurse. Later I found out that she has a new clinic at cassia crescent (mon & wed only), so called there to try my luck and got an appt on 28 April.

Triplejoy,
It's a good time to visit a dentist now, as some oral issues can lead to pregnancy complications. Better get this over, one less thing to worry about :)

Pls add me in FB too, my email is [email protected].

Cheers!

Pinkbooties, thanks for sharing. I'm gonna call her later then.

So near my house. Kekekkeke.... I am looking forward to the convenience.

Btw, do you ladies know if I deliver or follow a doc from parkway east and if have complications and go kkh for eg, would I still have to pay pte rates or a class ward rates?

Pinkbooties, thanks for sharing. I'm gonna call her later then.

So near my house. Kekekkeke.... I am looking forward to the convenience.

Btw, do you ladies know if I deliver or follow a doc from parkway east and if have complications and go kkh for eg, would I still have to pay pte rates or a class ward rates?
Me too... live closeby, lazy to travel monthly to see dr.
if i'm not wrong, shd b pte rates :( call kkh to dbl cfm.

coconut is nono for now is it?
jus bott those agar agar jelly from fruit stall n smelled strong coconut.... realise mayb cant eat...
can or not huh?

ah? i dunno bout u.. but for me, i was worried of blighted ovum/ chem preg.
nvr see bb, anythg can happen lor...
and smtimes we O late... so we might not be as far along as we tout.

Wow, thread is moving fast. I am using Kang Wee at Mt A, love that she is motherly & extra caution:) delivered my #1 w great exprience :) can't wait to see her again next week for my first appt. I had sleepless night again last night.
I also lost a bit of weight (3kg) during my first tri, hoping will lost weight this time round, coz am soo soo fat now.
Please add me at FB:) my email is [email protected]:)

Hi ladies, congrats to all!
I'm expecting #2, EDD shd be 10 Dec.

Mistycloud,
I delivered #1 in parkway east and dr heng was my gynae. She's the chop chop type, in n out in 10mins. I don't mind that cos I'm not into small talk myself :)
Downside is she's very popular there so appts are v full and sometimes may experience long waiting time. Overall, I had a good experience delivering at parkway east (the food was delicious n midwife was v encouraging), so this time I'll stick to the same.
If you are concerned about complications then of cos kkh would b a better choice as they have full facilities and equipment. It really boils down to what you looking for.

Anyway, I called to make appt at her parkway east clinic last week and was given 2 May, earliest date claimed by the nurse. Later I found out that she has a new clinic at cassia crescent (mon & wed only), so called there to try my luck and got an appt on 28 April.

Triplejoy,
It's a good time to visit a dentist now, as some oral issues can lead to pregnancy complications. Better get this over, one less thing to worry about :)

Pls add me in FB too, my email is [email protected].

Cheers!

Pinkbooties, can you share the package rate with me too or pm me if you don't mind.

I just called to make an appointment but they said I need to go down then I'll know. :|

U mean dr heng or parkway east price?
I read fm the thread here, dr heng's package is $800, cover all visits, normal scan n supplements. Can only take up pkg aft we pass certain weeks. For my #1 she charged ard 700-750 i think. That was 2.5 yrs ago.

For parkway east, i had natural w epi, 1 bedder... Total bill is ard $4,800.

HTH :)

ah? i dunno bout u.. but for me, i was worried of blighted ovum/ chem preg.
nvr see bb, anythg can happen lor...
and smtimes we O late... so we might not be as far along as we tout.
same here... rather see later can hear heartbeat as well, else i will go crazy thinking about it.

Hi Mummies, can share how much is your consultation fees + scan? I havent had the slightest idea what is the range nowadays.

Back