(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

Today I try to latch as much as possible.. and I found that my breast doesn't feel hard or pain even I didn't latch or pump after 3-4hrs (baby is sleeping).. Is it normal? Normally if I pump, 3hr later sure very hard..

Today I try to latch as much as possible.. and I found that my breast doesn't feel hard or pain even I didn't latch or pump after 3-4hrs (baby is sleeping).. Is it normal? Normally if I pump, 3hr later sure very hard..
I also notice this for myself.. Now I don't pump, even after 4hours my breast only feel full.. But not really hard or pain..
I think our body already regulate the milk supply ba.. Not sure also..

After a while, our breasts won't feel hard, only full. This is what I read. Same thing, mine will leak. Sometimes I oversleep and miss baby's feeding time (coz baby will cry when she's hungry), then my breast too full also will leak out.

After a while, our breasts won't feel hard, only full. This is what I read. Same thing, mine will leak. Sometimes I oversleep and miss baby's feeding time (coz baby will cry when she's hungry), then my breast too full also will leak out.
Yah, damn sian.. Leak until my clothes wet.. So irritating.. Sometimes I air my nipples, didn't notice leaking, floor also kena.. So sticky.. Hehehe.

I also notice this for myself.. Now I don't pump, even after 4hours my breast only feel full.. But not really hard or pain..
I think our body already regulate the milk supply ba.. Not sure also..
So good. I will auto wake up at night 3 hours after last pump coz my boobs will b painful... I wanna drag til 4 hours but cannot.

Hi all, I'm a FTM of a baby girl born on 11 October, and really happy to find this group of fellow Oct moms. I love my baby to bits but motherhood is really much harder and so much more stressful than I expected, especially breastfeeding. The first week home from the hospital was very very tough - I was worried about baby's weight, jaundice, and she also failed her hearing test for her left ear twice. It's much better now, although I have realized there are new challenges everyday :) Next challenge - our confinement nanny (who is wonderful) is leaving tomorrow morning!

I also have issues with my BM supply... once I nurse, there is nothing left to pump. I am supplementing with one formula feed a night... although I felt super guilty about it.

@Steffashee, don't feel guilty.. it's normal that there is nothing to pump after u nurse.. pumping after u nurse will only stimulate ur breast to produce more milk than what ur baby need..

Hi mummies, I am mtb in yr 2015. Can I check if anyone is seeing dr wk tan at tmc? May I know the rates and delivery package? How is her stitching skill?

Hi mummies
Any ideal these two milk powder any differ?
Cos e price is differ too.
Which one is better for infant?

Attachments

• 1415518046741.jpg
    1415518046741.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 249
  • 1415518059583.jpg
    1415518059583.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 252
Hi mummies
Any ideal these two milk powder any differ?
Cos e price is differ too.
Which one is better for infant?

If I'm correct the $59 is the new packing and new formula. The other one is old packaging. After all the old ones sell out, it will be the $59 left.

Dear all, anyone facing problems with mil?
Really need to pour b4 I breakdown

I had a ex-mil from hell although we don't live tgther. My current mil is reasonably understanding kind, not staying tgther too.

My ex-mil always pass brainless remarks or comments to hurt me. She always gei-kiang (act clever) decide things for everybody.

Are you staying with your in-laws?

Ive my own hse she's staying over to help me on confinement but she works in the day after cooking my food & bathe bb.
She awas tells me certain things but does the opposite & it makes my life difficult taking care of bb in the day.

Ive my own hse she's staying over to help me on confinement but she works in the day after cooking my food & bathe bb.
She awas tells me certain things but does the opposite & it makes my life difficult taking care of bb in the day.

Just bear with her for the month ba. After confinement she'll leave right? Understand that after birth will be easily upset even by little issue. Just switch off your ears when she talk. It's always good with someone helping out. Some CL also alot of nonsense.

Not sure if she's leaving.
Ya im thankful she's helping me take care so I can catch some rest.
I guess it's the hormones, I awas breathe hard to relax but every night gg to bed with a stuffed chest :(

Voice it out to your hubby? You need to release out your negative energy before you move on. Otherwise you'll fall in depression.

What's exactly she do or comment? You mind to be more precise?

Eg: she would ask me not to carry bb when cry after they r done with feeds/cleaned/pampers changed which I think so too but she would carry whenever she cries n during the day when nobody at home, she wants to b carried every time else she'll cry non stop.
She doesn't burp bb when she sleeps after feed which cause bb to hv colic & vomit. I told her must burp but she said will disturb bb sleep

That's very common for the old folks. They always say 'don't always carry bb or else they get used to it' but they are the one who always carry.

I don't think I'll gonna spoilt a fussy baby who need comfort. This is my thinking after having a 3rd baby. Having my 1st bb, inexperience so got to follow the old birds. They say what I do what. Now already mother of 3, my mom and current mil will 'listen' to my command on handling my baby and kids. Perhaps becos they respect me as the baby's mom.

Let her know you are capable of handling your bb and you understand your bb needs.
If she feed your baby and put her to sleep, you can pick up your baby and burp her. Your mil will see the difference between a bb with and without burp.

Hi, for those who want to be added into the fb group. Please kindly PM me your fb email and also let me know your fb name. Sometimes I'm unable to add you because of your setting. I will then give you my email to add me.

I will have to add you as my friend first before I can add you to the group because it is a secret group, only friends of members can be added.

Yes I clean bb tongue everyday.
Hiccup I usually let him latch on and drink. If he doesn't want then I will just hold him upright till it goes away. It's actually not uncomfortable for them, so no need to worry too much. :)

Oh forgot to mention I just use a small smooth cloth to swipe the tongue. Wet the cloth with clean warm water then wipe the tongue 1-2 times not too deep into the mouth of cos. That's all.

@Baobei2014, don't stress yourself over MIL. After all you are the mom. Selectively take in what is relevant and ignore the rest. My MIL also everytime the bb cries, she will say bb wants milk, go feed. At that time, I don't even have milk! Can imagine the stress. So I learnt and rebuke her saying bb cries for many reason.

@Baobei2014
Think it very common to hv conflict with mil. How come with own mother not much problem.
Similarly, when bb cry she ask isitfeeding time, bb hungry is it when it is not time for feeding yet. It may end up overfeed bb. Sometime feel that she keep wanting to carry bb away from me.

Thanks beac. The hiccup looks umcomfy to me that's y.

So everyone has migrated to fb chat?? Sighzzz..

My baby always hiccup after burp after milk. I'll just leave her alone cos she seems okay with it. I also clean my bb tongue using face cloth when bathing.

Yaa, we are more active at the fb chat. You joining us? I just set up a fb acc for this... lol

Back