(2014/09) September 2014

Hahaha... I also blur blur check fb inbox ... then I calm down after few days of stress n think things thru one by one... then I get the answer... I am finally in the group!!! Hehehhehe...

Hahaha... I also blur blur check fb inbox ... then I calm down after few days of stress n think things thru one by one... then I get the answer... I am finally in the group!!! Hehehhehe...

Oh I didn't realize some were checking Facebook for the invite instead of their email account until now. No wonder quite a few can't find the invite that was sent to them. Glad you found the invite and are in the group now! :)

Hi all and sweetmadness, I'm expecting my new born EDD 30 Sept but I'm choosing c-sect so doc gave me 16-18Sept
Can add me into the FB group? Hope to have more discussion there and see you all there!
My email is [email protected]
Thanks!

Hi all, currently expecting with my 3rd child. Edd 30 Sep 2014.
Can you add me in the Facebook group too.

Thanks!
Hi all and sweetmadness, I'm expecting my new born EDD 30 Sept but I'm choosing c-sect so doc gave me 16-18Sept
Can add me into the FB group? Hope to have more discussion there and see you all there!
Thanks!

Hi, added both of you. Do look out for an email invite (may be in spam/junk/other folder) :)

Hi mummies!!

My edd is on the 10 Sept! 1st baby girl hee... Pls add me to the FB group too! thanks so much and have a great weekend!! :p

Hi admin, my edd is 15 sept. Can add me to the grp too. My email is [email protected]. Any mummy not going to bath during their confinement period??? My mil and husband very traditional. Husband already give a strict order that i must not bath. Dont know how i going to survive it... I wash my hair at least once a day and wash my body twice a day. ask me dont bath for one month. Feel like dying already...

Last edited:
Hi admin, my edd is 15 sept. Can add me to the grp too. My email is [email protected]. Any mummy not going to bath during their confinement period??? My mil and husband very traditional. Husband already give a strict order that i must not bath. Dont know how i going to survive it... I wash my hair at least once a day and wash my body twice a day. ask me dont bath for one month. Feel like dying already...

Added both of u. Do look out for an email invite (may be in spam/junk/other folder) :)

Can send me the link to add again? The previous link i received is broken...dun know y cannot add..

Hi I can't re-send the link as it's sent out by Facebook. Once Facebook sends it to your email, it will not send again as your email is under "invited". I'll will PM you on another way to join the group.

Hello Sep Mommies

good day. I'm a June'2014 Mommy. We just celebrated our son's full month two Sundays ago and I've shared some useful contacts for Full Month Party on my parenting blog. There's also a giveaway of vouchers (valid till 31 July 2015) for you to order the Full Month Gift Packs for colleagues, relatives and friends. Do pop by to take a look and participate in the giveaway - http://www.ourprincessdana.com/2014/08/celebrating-babys-full-month.html Have a wonderful NDP weekend coming up! :)

Hi, my wife edd is on the sept 9... Can add me also? [email protected]
Hello Mummies! Dear admin, please add me in your fb group.. [email protected].

Im having #2 edd 15 Oct. but i should be giving birth around end Sep.Thanks!
Please add me in fb. My EDD is 5th Sept. My email is [email protected]

Hi, added all of you in. Do check your email for the invite :)

My facebook name is Lyq_ang

Hi I've accepted your friend request and added you into the group :)

Back