(2014/08) August 2014

Hi gals,
Just visited my Gynae yestesday. Now is abt 6wk preg. Too small to detect baby heartbeat. Have to wait for the next visit.
I am feeling so miserable now with all the morning sickness and nausea.
This is my #02.

hi mummies,

I've tested positive on 28/11, went for my first gynae visit on 09/12 and confirmed preg.
This is my #2 and my #1 is almost 34 months old. my gynae is at KKH, Edwin Thia. My first bb is delivered thru Csect because she's breech. hope for VBAC this time round. crossing fingers and toes. keke. I'm also a FTWM.
Anyway i'm also feeling v nausea this time round... ppl say is MS, but mine seems to be WDS (Whole day sickness! haha).
wanna eat but feel like puking, eat a bit feel v nausea. then after an hr or so hungry again.

Cherrie Val,
Yea...its like tt....kekeke....avoid blue cheese, or any unpasturized diary pdts. If u have the book "What to expect during pregnancy" is quite a gd read...can borrow from library...

Hi Sausage,
congrats! this is also my #2.....
ur #1 is a 2011 bb?

hopeful mom, you need to take jabs and up your dose for utrogesten. Whatever it is, you should listen to gynae and go on bedrest if he insist.
If your job is stressful, take it easy and try to stay calm and chill.

I get stitches sometimes while sitting upright....then I got to lie down immediately...I don't think these stitches which I am getting are cramps cos they are at my left side (love handle area)
But I am not taking chances as well. Rest when required is important mommies!!!!

I heard my gynae advising me if there is cramp + fresh blood = bad sign. So if you guys experience this sign - pls call your gynae immediately.
I get these brown cervical mucus as well, which is why I was put on bedrest + jab + double dose of utrogesten. Not a good sign but better than fresh blood + cramp.
Must monitor loh, anything then go to gynae immediately...

Though this is my no. 2, I feel really lost when I am preggy. Like dunno what to do if this happens and that happens...so I told my gynae I will call him whenever necessary.
Thank god he don't charge me for questions! hahaha.

Cherrie Val,
Yea...its like tt....kekeke....avoid blue cheese, or any unpasturized diary pdts. If u have the book "What to expect during pregnancy" is quite a gd read...can borrow from library...

Hi Sausage,
congrats! this is also my #2.....
ur #1 is a 2011 bb?

Yes yes, she's a March bb :))

mudpie, my no 1 is a August 2011 baby. & no 2 will be a August 2014 baby. So cool to hit the jackpot at the same period. hohoho.
Another funny thing is both of them may have the same birthday if I want cos my no 1 is C-sect.

mudpie, my no 1 is a August 2011 baby. & no 2 will be a August 2014 baby. So cool to hit the jackpot at the same period. hohoho.
Another funny thing is both of them may have the same birthday if I want cos my no 1 is C-sect.
your attorney: WOW!!! u power lah!!! hit jackpot same period....
Mine is may 2011...my hb wanna try may 2014 but oops......guess it will b aug 2014 :D

Mine too....but she is may bb.... :)
so ur #1 goes to cc or...?

Yes. She's in cc... but I only put her half day cos afternoon like do nothing one. Might as well go hope sleep good mattress... haha. Maybe I'll put her full day when #2 is born. Still thinking... haha

My first is also aug 2011 baby! Did u join the Facebook grp then? Perhaps we know each other!hehe

Wow...Congrats to all ladies...this thread is very active this few day...
My #2 is Oct 2011 baby..hee
I stil don't feel any pregnancy symptons yet! Anyone same as me?

Hi Emily,
U seen gynae oredi? I hvn..planning to go on sat :p
Me too! No symptoms yet...hopefully blessed w no symptoms at all...whahaha
When I had #1 mild evening "hungry" sickness :p
Wat abt u? #1 any MS?

Hi mummies .. sorry to intrude into your forum. I m from April 2014 forum. I have a box of duphaston which I over purchased from my gynae in Sept. I do not need to take now as I m over my 1st trimester. Selling at $40 for 2 strips. I bought at $70 from my gynae. Watsapp me at 9789 7674 if u would like to purchase.

my #1 is dec 2011. turning 2 end of this mth.
also no MS or pregnancy symptoms yet.
#1 also no MS, just super super hungry & bad bloating & constipation.

Hey ladies. Sticky baby dust to you. I'm discharged. I had a chemical pregnancy. The baby didn't stick. So I need to wait for my af to arrive.

sad to hear this. but do take care of urself. build up ur body & try again. maybe u wanna try tcm to 'tiao' ur body. jiayou & take care!

Hi mudppie,
I only have "hungry sickness", always feel hungry at night even after dinner:p
My #1 & #2 also not much symptons. I have make my 1st appt with gynae to see him on next Sat morning. Hope everything is fine.

this 2nd pregnancy, i feel more pregnancy symptoms than the first. sore boobs, afternoon nausea and eat alot! prefer spicy food and steak!!

I have no much symptoms as no 1. I wonder is mind playing trick or really craving. I keep want to eat Maggie mee ....lol

Hi hi mummies,

I'm a first time mom to be, Edd mid Aug.
Haven't been to see my gynae yet, only managed to grab a slot with her next Friday... Hope everything is fine.. Pregnancy symptoms wise, I'm experiencing sore breasts, nauseous and cramps especially at night..

Can I ask for folic acid, shld I take 5mg (1 tab) or 10mg? Thanks in advance! :)

Hi hi mummies,

I'm a first time mom to be, Edd mid Aug.
Haven't been to see my gynae yet, only managed to grab a slot with her next Friday... Hope everything is fine.. Pregnancy symptoms wise, I'm experiencing sore breasts, nauseous and cramps especially at night..

Can I ask for folic acid, shld I take 5mg (1 tab) or 10mg? Thanks in advance! :)

I am also a first time mom to be. :)
While TTC, my gynae has already prescribed folic acid 5mg for me to take. I think your gynae will def prescribed for you otherwise, think can buy it off the rack and start taking. I am taking the one manufactured by Abbott.

I have the exact same symptoms as you but I am sure this will be over really soon!

Tested positive y'day. Got an doc appointment for Jan 8.

No symptoms yet but my boobs hurt a lot esp when I sleep. Any of you wear a bra while sleeping? Does that help? Oh and I have this lower abdomen pain, very mild feels more like a stretch. Is that normal?

My first is also aug 2011 baby! Did u join the Facebook grp then? Perhaps we know each other!hehe
hihi fifteenmay, I think we might know each other, I am in the FB created for Aug2011 but I have not announced in FB yet cos have not passed the first trimester and I am "pan tan".

I am happy for you ladies, most of you seems to have little MS and can EAT! I am soo jealous cos I got no appetite....still trying out the variety of food to see what I/bb like best.
Those ppl who can eat well/a lot seems to carry boys...which mommies eating well here can verify?

I am re-reading "What to expect when you are expecting", it's actually quite enjoyable to re-read it again finding out the progress of the bb week by week. For new mommies, have a read. Kills boredom and add knowledge.

I need to ask you ladies if you log on daily or we have any apps function to download into handphone to access the forum?
I don't think my office allows forum access.
Give me some tips and maybe I can chat more often, reduce stress at work and keep myself updated! Woohoo....

I need to ask you ladies if you log on daily or we have any apps function to download into handphone to access the forum?
I don't think my office allows forum access.
Give me some tips and maybe I can chat more often, reduce stress at work and keep myself updated! Woohoo....
I downloaded the app for this forum

No symptoms yet but my boobs hurt a lot esp when I sleep. Any of you wear a bra while sleeping? Does that help? Oh and I have this lower abdomen pain, very mild feels more like a stretch. Is that normal?
I wear a underwired bra sleeping. I think the best is to wear a sports bra/non wired bra to sleep.

congrats prired! i don't wear bra to sleep, learnt from my breast engorgement massage lady that we should try to sleep on our sides better to prevent block ducts in the future when we are bfg. dont wear wired bras as well.
i have mild cramps as well, i think it's normal as our uterus is expanding

Hi Rinko

Congrats to you!!!! So happy to see you are in this chat! No longer in those TTC for 2014 chats. :)
However i am still unable to join you in this chat LOL... But at least 1 of us from that TCC group has been able to leap. Good luck and i wish u all the best. Eat healthy, Stay Happy!

And Rinko... Hope you still remember who am i. It has been a long long time i have yet to come in to this forum...

And Rinko... Hope you still remember who am i. It has been a long long time i have yet to come in to this forum...
Of course I remember u!!! U are the one who replied on my queries abt peeing with blood. I wasn't successful during oct though. ..heeee....now I am!
Yes!!! Hope to see u joining this chat real soon!

Hi everyone!
New to this group...
haven't seen any gyane as his appointment is fully packed till mid jan, but expecting EDD to be early August :)

Hi everyone, i just visited my gyna and cfm my edd 5 Aug. this is my #3, hope that it will be a girl as i am having 2 boys now.

Muddpie, are you the one i know? ;)

ms depends on individual. my previous pregnancy only experience ms at night, especially after food.
*crossing fingers* hoping this round I dun have any ms :D

Hi moonchip~

i read that MS badly means girl leh.. but not sure how true..

and yes, i ate almost non-stop when i was carrying my boy.. and my boy is also a very big eater now..

can try genie bra (buy from qoo10) for sleeping/nursing/even wearing out.. no wire, very comfy & cheap too!.. if only i come across this during my first pregnancy..

My MS also quite bad. And keep having acid reflux. Making me feel so sick. Don't feel like doing anything. Just wanna lay on bed.
My #01 also almost same. He is a boy. Born May2012. I don't mind to have a gal for #02.. Heehee

Guess MS differs for everyone. Also heard before, if your mother had severe MS, you would too as it is genetic.
Serious? Then I should go ask my mom about her MS. My colleague was saying if your mom has stretch marks, most probably you would have too.. This might be genetic too :)

I love that genie bra... I find it So comfortable!

prisann, have u managed to find any comfort food? I got a friend who can't drink any liquid including plain water, except selected juice. But at least it helps her a bit. And ^5, I dun mind having a girl this round:)

Hi dacylet,

The food that comfort me is oatmeal, porridge with some sauced fish(abit salty kind). Don't really like steamed fish. Guess, more heavy taste food ba.
Today I tried oatmeal bar. Works quite well.
For drink, I drink water and milk. I dare not try fruit juice. Afraid will make my acid reflux worse as many fruits are acidic. I eat papaya and melon at times.
But no matter wat, it only helps abit, my MS feeling last the whole day..so still very miserable.

Back