(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

missycandy, just a joke hor, dun take it to heart and thanks for updating the table, hope u got good news this cycle.

kayliz, take care and if its not meant to be yrs, eventually u will still lost it somehow so dun take it too hard, one of my fren lost her baby when she was 7mths preggie, suddenly no heartbeat, really sad to see the baby funeral... so u will get yr healthy bundle of joy very soon.....

missy, thanks for the update
happy.gif

kayliz, i went thru the same thing as u, understand how u felt too. The 2nd test will show you whether the hcg level moving up. just be mentally prepared that the 2nd test might not show u what u want. try to take it easy and think about recovering from the process at this moment. there may be times u will be upset (again) during those moment when u think of it. Just cry if u need. go out/do something that you need to. I think it is a form of relieving whatever stress.

Charlotte: yes thanks and I hope I will have a healthy preg nxt round.

Twinklestarworld: I've already accepted the reality.. Actually I'm hoping the HCg levels go down cos if it's up then I might be having ectopic preg which I gotta go thru surgery.. I'm still on leave today, actually I'm physically ok but my boss asked me to return nxt week. My gynae only gave me 1 day mc so hw on earth am I going to get another 4 days?? Normal gp will give??

quite true, better hope for no-surgery. my gynae gave me 1 day mc. i think he prompted me , "just one day", i didn't dare to take a lot of mc coz i was new. Nobody including my boss knew about this. I didn't want to rest too long either in case my thoughts run wild at home.

If you need more days to rest, ring the gynae, said u need to rest for the whole week. I am sure he/she will be ok. If he is really not ok, then go to the gp.

kayliz: sorry to hear that.. agree with Charlotte.. probably it's a blessing in disguise? perhaps is bad sperm which fertilise the egg... take care and i'm sure ur next one gonna be a healthy bb!

dear ladies!!! im back in spore le...
miss you all so much!!!

anyway new cycle for me to start again.. damn sian! af reported 1 week earlier than expected.. so.. haiz.. try harder again..

how's everyone?
thanks blessed for helping me up to update the table.. luv ya!!

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 30-Oct-2012!! ^^</font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>CD12</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 10mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurblur</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>30 to 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs </TD><TD>#2: 2yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 9mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cftongtan</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>CD36</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kayliz</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 2mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD99</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pooh</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD49</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>#1 : 9yrs</TD><TD>#2: 5yrs</TD><TD>#3: 4yrs </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD60</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>CD40</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 14mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 7mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Berries, welcome bk to SG....we miss u too, how's yr trip? Hope it relax yr mind for a while
happy.gif

Anyone hubby do SA test before? My gynae called me up to ask us to see him next week on the SA test my hubby went thru last week....got a bad feeling its no good, hope he dun suggest us to do IVF....if its the case, I think I will drop my plan of having #2 cos we are old already n no point going thru IVF since we have our #1 and she is already 5 yrs old....
sad.gif

afternoon ladies!
Last day of the mth!! ^^

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 31-Oct-2012!! ^^</font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 10mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurblur</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>CD9</TD><TD>30 to 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs </TD><TD>#2: 2yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 9mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cftongtan</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>CD37</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kayliz</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 2mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD100</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pooh</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD50</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>#1 : 9yrs</TD><TD>#2: 5yrs</TD><TD>#3: 4yrs </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD61</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 14mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 7mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 1-Nov-2012!! ^^</font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 10mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurblur</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>30 to 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs </TD><TD>#2: 2yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 9mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cftongtan</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>CD38</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD101</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pooh</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD51</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>#1 : 9yrs</TD><TD>#2: 5yrs</TD><TD>#3: 4yrs </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD62</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD>CD9</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 14mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 7mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

charlotte,

my hubby went for SA, not fantastic result but gynae didnt advise us to go for IVF coz she says its too invasive and ask us to go SO-IUI to give it a try but we didnt.. she did ask my hubby to take some medicine for the swimmers but hubby dun wan so we just let it be and try it naturally.. my boy is oso 5yo and considering to stop TTC next year if really didnt strike.

Cheer up ya! listen to wat ur gynae have to say 1st and decide wats best for u
happy.gif

I'm on clomid 100mg tis cycle.. side effects is bad cramp on my left side to the middle part from day 11 - day 13 and hot flushes! Today day 16 and duno how long is this cycle.

wow... this thread becomes sooooo quiet.. all trying silently issit?

JoyfuL: are you only having cramp? if so, i dun think its a gone case yet. Anyway, its just a few more days later you can start testing so jia you!

Cftongtan: think you are the only one here hoping that AF will come soon... hee hee.. we all praying that AF dont report at all~!

Morning all

It cfm no heartbeat. Bb measure at 6w1d sac 8w. Just washed n back home. They will take the bb to test for any problem. Really feeling down. Even sad den the m/c in aug. most proly I will only try again next yr

cheryl : hughug! u must eat more tonic food to "pu" ur body ok?
thanks! i also not sure now.. coz i have light menses a week ago.. need to monitor..

Berries: Congrats~!!! have you been to the gynae?

Cheryl: Dun be sad. try to bu your body.

Bewildered: im fine.. still trying hard to get preggy. haiz have been trying for so many months le, so a bit sian liao

Wah I din come in for a month as I was busy with work &amp; clearing leave plus having serious flu for the past week. My last menses came on 4 oct...

Anyway...
Berries: Congrats!!! M really happy for u
happy.gif

Cheryl &amp; Kayliz: hugs &amp; take care....rest well &amp; TTC again when u feel physically &amp; mentally able!

Sharing a news for this cycle. Tested positive OPK on CD 16 &amp; DH &amp; I BD on day of positive &amp; CD 14 for this cycle only...compared to previous cycles, this cycle no o cramps &amp; any other pre-menses crampy feel &amp; heavy discharge...
I anxious so tested HPt last nite on DPO 14 &amp; guess wat, I saw 2 lines!! Show hubby &amp; he still ask me y need to BD again ah -_-""" I can't believe &amp; tested again this morning &amp; still see double
happy.gif

Spreading baby dust to all...don't give up k! I tried for close to a yr for this one with bad health (falling sick almost every cycle, kids hospitalized, I gt chicken pox etc) &amp; stressful job...

Nw praying tt I hv a safe, heathy &amp; smooth delivery!

Morn All!!
happy.gif

Cheryl: hope tt ya'll b feeling better today.. Even if feeling slightly better or gd, give urself time to heal coz can b v taxing on body.. Tiao ur body well n Jiayou!!

Berries &amp; raywen: Heartiest Congrats to yall!!
happy.gif

Berries: dun worry too much but tis always gd to seek gyn's advice on the flow tt ya got a while back.. Watever tt had happened such as eating sashimi or drinking beer,just cast all aside.. Keep ur mood up n think positive.. Jiayou!

Raywen: so happy for ya!
happy.gif
an eventful yr for ya but ya've gd news to close the yr wif.. Ur hb also v funny.. Haha.. Take gd care of urself too n May All things be smooth for ya too..
happy.gif

Raywen : thanks!! Congrats to u too!! Me too bd on the day i tested +ve for this cycle.. me praying for a healthy n sticky beanie too...

Bewildered : thks dear! Will try nt to stress myself too much...

Hope to see more gd news coming next week for those ladies who will be due for testing.. *hugs*

Cheryl: hugs.. Totally understand ur feeling. Sometimes I don't understand why I can have #1 without any prob and trying for #2 has so many obstacles? Although mine was a chemical preg where nothing was seen, i still feel affected when ppl try to comfort me by telling me "there was no baby to begin with", but to me it was still a loss. Cheer up, let's work hard to build our body back to health for a healthy bb nxt round.

Raywen &amp; Berries: congrats! Im so happy for u both. It's always my wish to have a July bb coz me, hub &amp; #1 are all born in July. Too bad, it's too late now but doesn't matter as long as I get a healthy bb!

bewildered
feeling ok but of cos it something that dun pass easy.. trying to control the emotion. and ya. i will tiao my body this yr. maybe start after jan or cny.

congrat raywen

kayliz
i really agree. i totally cant understand why #1 was so easy and #2 so many problem. even chemical preg it is also a loss to us. some ppl might not understand it. especially when we wan #2 so badly. yes. i think for ur case it better to wait 1 cycle b4 tryin.

i duno is it the interval is too close thus it dun work out again, or is it i go oversea and cause it. everyone tell me dun think abt it. how is it impossible not to. lastly. let jia you.

Cheryl: Actually call it a woman's 6th sense but when I got preg, I kept feeling that the preg won't work out. Coz it was too gd to be true that I got preg only by BDing once for that cycle. Sadly, my instincts were right. my gynae said I can try again after my nxt menses come, but I'm really having a phobia.. I didn't really do a gd mini confinement coz I was too upset to have proper meals but I started drinking chic essence &amp; DOM daily and still taking my prenatal vitamins..

I doubt traveling affects the fetus.. I have friends who went honeymoon months after their wedding in their first trimester. I also travelled on budget air to TW when I was 7 months with #1.

My bleeding finally stopped after 1 week &amp; just kena high fever. This is sickening.. My hub is traveling nxt week &amp; I'm gonna be all alone with my #1. Going back to work after 1 week's rest &amp; I'm going to face flooded emails n late nights. Kept having nightmares about work. Sigh..

halooo everyone
can i join the thread? been quite long since i last post in any threads except to buy things.

been trying for 2nd kid for a while ...no news. Tried for IUI but failed....supposed to go another round but too sian.

now toying the idea of taking clomid without going to doctor! anyone take clomid without doc's monitoring?

morning all... weather so cooling these days.. dpo14 for me today.. still BFN bahhh... think i should stop poas. hope AF faster come if not dont come at all! lol!

Koolduh: i also had a round of SO-IUI back in April. feel that it's a waste of money.. spent about $3500. I will go for IVF if there's no news till abt Feb 2013..
I cant take clomid.. very bad side effects of headaches...

LuvChar- u spend $3500? wow ....I spent a lot on IUI due to the numerous scans. First 2 months i didnt manage to proceed on to IUI after numerous scans...only the 3rd round managed to do IUI but then failed.I didnt dare to count how much i spent on scannings alone.

yah i had 2 pens of gonal f lo. 1st pen no effect then doc increased the dosage and had 2 good eggs haha.

the gonal f is the killer.. 1 pen cost me $600 >.<

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 10mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD105</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pooh</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD55</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>#1 : 9yrs</TD><TD>#2: 5yrs</TD><TD>#3: 4yrs </TD></TR><TR><TD>cftongtan</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>CD42</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 7mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurblur</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>30 to 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs</TD><TD>#2: 2yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 14mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>CD3</TD><TD>30-34</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 9mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

updated as at 05 Nov

Mornz All!

Cheryl: There's no need to control ur emotions, dun bottle thgs up, it'll take a toll on ur body and over time, ya'll feel down and sad for reasons unknown coz the sadness's hidden too deep inside ler..

Try to let it out, if you need alone time, take some time alone and then do the thgs tt u feel like doing, dun restrict urself or ur emotions, but set a deadline for the grieving.. then aft tt, ya can start to move on.. emotions are there to help us understand ourselves better, there is no need to restrain them.. if you need to let it out, just let it out, but tell urself that things will only get better and set a target that by a certain date, you will recover and move on.. altho the memory will still be there, but at least, it is part of the journey that you had been through and not something that will pull you back and prevent you from moving forward..

Jiayou!!

wrt updating of the table, prev missy was saying that the pax who did the table got preggers and then no one did the table then on..

Aft tt, Berries did the table and she dio ler, so joyful, ya'll be next.. heh heh.. =)

cftongtan: New cycle, new hope! Jiayou too!

sweetzinc: When's the latest date tt ya'll get ur af? Hope tt ya's af will stay away from you!

As at 05 Nov

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 10mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD105</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pooh</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD55</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>#1 : 9yrs</TD><TD>#2: 5yrs</TD><TD>#3: 4yrs </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 7mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurblur</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>30 to 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs</TD><TD>#2: 2yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 14mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>CD3</TD><TD>30-34</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cftongtan</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>CD1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 9mths</td></tr></table>

lol!!

bewildered: it's these few days lol. i think max 2 days from now will report liao hah!
maybe i can help update the chart also. seems like quite lucky for peeps who helped to update. hahaha! i dont mind volunteering also :x

Oh I wasnt given any medicine except for clomid, and finally the 3rd month i took clomid,they gave me extra injection prior to IUI procedure..but still failed. Gave vitamins to my hubby and supposed to go back......

JOyful: yah, before berries started to do up the table, we were all saying that the one who do up the table will strike next and its really zhun.. so next one you are the next to graduate liao!!

bewildered: you are v good leh... you still visit us at this thread even you graduate liao. coz this thread become so quiet..

so sian to keep trying and trying. seriously i dun think i can put in so much effort like you leh.

I have started drinking dom daily for this month and hope i can strike soon~

Back