(2013 TTC after loss support group)

GBOB!!!!!! lol we know each other online for awhile, until u 2nd trim, going to 3rd trim and i still talking abt TCM but havent gone yet! lol. Okay okay thanks, im glad im fine. i hear u say those jabs i want to faint. i was prescibed to have steroids during my 3rd pregnancy coz that dr dont know whats wrong with me so just give me. just in case i have what ur friend had.

but hor lazy lah.. and my hubby lazy on TCM also. in fact i very active exercising nowadays. want to be slim and pretty while ttcing. lol okay get used to me, my friends always say i contradict! lol i dont mind turning fat to get pregnant but since im not i try to tone up.

My test result came back its infection and the medicine they gave me I'm like not confident to take it one is tinidazole antibiotic but I read online and the box it's saying 1st 3 months of pregnancy cannot take!
The other one is pro-uro this one still okay but I'm all scare to take .___.

My test result came back its infection and the medicine they gave me I'm like not confident to take it one is tinidazole antibiotic but I read online and the box it's saying 1st 3 months of pregnancy cannot take!
The other one is pro-uro this one still okay but I'm all scare to take .___.
then how? infection need to eat right? or go see another dr? coz infection is also no good.

Hopeful mum, I didn't take the antibiotic just taking the another med, now waiting for wed to see the Gynae. I'm like in fear everyday.

i understand the fear, but try to relax :)

anyone here with ectopic and then irregular AF??? my cycles are just crazy :( had my first AF 9 weeks after the surgery, now its 5 weeks and no AF yet! nope im not preggie, i tested. lol.

also i only BD once this mth near af due date coz hubby wasnt around. i was hoping that we got lucky, but well :(

hi hopeful, i had etopic. my menses came about 5 weeks later. after that it is regular at 28 days for 2 months. then it went back to my irregular at 35-36 days.

are u stress tats why AF not here yet? or maybe u strike, but HSG not high enough to show on stick ;)

Twinsy, after ectopic surgery my af came 9 weeks late. This supposed to be 2nd af. My cycle usually is 30 to 33. After my 2nd mc in feb it was like 28-30. Last time longest but hardly was 40 days. Now 42 days. I wonder if it got to do with my swimming regime. Trying to keep fit.

But can't be late for so long. And no still negative :(

Plus I'm down with a major flu and fever :(

Hi sisters,
Got my results tested on thyroid, lupus & anti nuclear antibodies. Guessed wat? I'm tested negative for all Except Anti nuclear.. did any of the sisters here encountered it & finally overcome it & have a healthy bb now?
What are the treatment used to counter this illness? Haiz bad news after bad news..

yes dawnies we need such hope.

Mangohope, today i went tcm nearer my place at bukit batok. But for so happen the dr not around. will go again this fri :)

Hopeful mum,

Remember to go again on fri again! Monthly after af must drink ba zhen and eat bai fong wan! Tiao tiao tiao!

Dawnies,
try again soon when you are ready!

My next check up is 2 weeks away I'm so freak out cos I'm not feeling any symptoms. Waiting for next wed to come for check up!

dont freak out u will be fine my dear. think reaching 2nd trim soon thats why u probably feeling lesser symptoms.

Thank you hopeful mum!
My boss just announce my pregnancy during the company meeting. I feel so awkward now!

Mangohope, like what Hopeful Mum said, symtoms tend to disappear when you are near 2nd tri. My colleague is also having lesser symtoms now that she's in her 10-11 weeks, so dont stress yourself. Do you take baby aspirin and progesterone this time round?

Hopeful mum,

Yupp but I still can't stop worrying!

Dawnies,
Thru out this pregnancy not much systoms only food aversion. Yupp I'm taking progestone 3 times daily! That time I had infection so didn't take baby aspirin.

Back