(2013/07) July 2013

Berries & Shirley: thanks for your kind thoughts! I hope to have good news next week!! Take care and enjoy ur weekend!
happy.gif

Hihi babykk snd maomi!!! *wave wave* thks! Thks!

Jazz : i knw how u feel.. me too... very worried and only by hearing the heartbeat then i k be sure bb is there...

Shirley : u will definitely gg to enjoy all food soon!! So excited for u... 2nd trimester le... *hugs!*
Thks thks!! Im trying nt to stress myself too.. but is abit hard.. coz been trying for quite sometime and it is very precious to me.. really hope everything will be gd..

Ttcing : u will definitely haf gd news next week for us... haf a nice weekend!! ^^

Berries, Shirley, babykk and the rest of the mummies here: upon testing positive, do u go to the gynae for an tai medicine?Esp for those with PCOS or took Clomid? Coz I read that those with PCOS have 40% risk of m/c. Should go and take those medicine at week 4/5 or can wait and monitor?

Ttc: you can go back to Dr cheng for progestron med to support.. But he will decide to give you the med or not.. Cos he is those gyne that think if you don't need means don't need.. Just like my case. He didn't give.. Except afew when I told him I might be going to overseas.. So he gave me for stand by only..
happy.gif

To all mummies: have a healthy and smooth pregnancy ahead! Stay stress free and eat healthily!!! Xoxo

Ttcing: have faith.. Gyn will do blood test to determine progesterone level prior to deciding.. I think u know tt i've pcos too, for 1st pregnancy,gyn wasnt even overly worried n din prescribed anythg extra.. Changed gyn tis time round n this gyn als wasnt too concerned tt i've pcos.. So if 2 gyns r not too concerned, dun give urself too much stress..
happy.gif

But if u've taken clomid, can tell the gyn coz i heard fr a gyn's tt preggers cia clomid need more attn in the beginning..

Thanks Shirley and bewildered for your kind advice! Appreciate it lots!

By the way, I will be off to BKK in 4 days' time together with DH on his biz trip! I will be spending my 4 days there, probably alone shopping, massaging and eating! Hopefully, I will return back to SG with good news!

Have a great weekend ladies!

Thanks Shirley and bewildered for your kind advice! Appreciate it lots!

bewildered: if u dun mind, how long did u ttc b4 u conceive? Is ur 1st BFP on clomid too?

By the way, I will be off to BKK in 4 days' time together with DH on his biz trip! I will be spending my 4 days there, probably alone shopping, massaging and eating! Hopefully, I will return back to SG with good news and then can ''officially'' join all mummies here
happy.gif

Have a great weekend ladies!

Hi everyone,

My 2nd pregnancy... Seen gyn last week & can only see sac.... To go back 2 weeks later & by then shld hear bb heartbeat.... can't wait for that day!

Being feeling tired & nausea sometimes.... hopefully this pregnacy will be better than my 1st one
happy.gif

Went hk on tues n back on thurs midnight. Everything was ok until last night I had heavy bleeding. Went to hospital n stated for a night. Back home now. Can't scan for the baby until Wednesday for doc appt. I hope I still have the change to go London end of the month.

Hi Babyfive,

Hope you are feeling okay now. My gynae advise that it is best not to travel within the 1st trimester. If need to, it is safer to postpone your trip till the 2nd trimester.

dear all mothers-to-be

congrats and good day! my friend is doing on short and simple survey on pregnant mothers. Do email [email protected] the following details. Pls help! Thanks

1. Name
2. Contact no
3. EDD date (est)

Hi Mummies,

I am a Feb 2013 Mum, i have an additional brand new babyplus to let go at $200 inclusive of registered postage.
This is an extra bought by my sister without knowing that i already have one on hand.
Mine is bought from US thus it will be cheaper than SG pricing which cost about $338.

I'm not sure of the effect as im still using it now. But baby seems to response more after i use the device.

For more information,

http://babyplus.com.sg/

Please PM me if you are interested.

Hi Sally,

My appointment is on 15 Nov and everyday is a drag for me..hee

So i can totally understand how you feel
happy.gif

Cheers

Hi,

Wondering if anyone is taking utrogestan as I have 13 tablets to give away (comes in 1 slab of 15 tablets and I only took 2). FOC and just pay for postage of $0.50. Pls PM if interested. Tks and BB dust to all!
happy.gif

Tmr I will be visiting my gynae and see if the baby is ok. Should be 6 weeks. I'm praying every night that it will be a safe pregnancy and won't be like my second pregnancy which was quite a nightmare. I still holding hopes to go on that long trip cos I'm really looking forward to it. Postponing is fine with me if I can go but my husband isn't really sure about that. Initially, my gynae was very ok with it. I hope my body cooperates with me. No more bleeding problem please!!!

Hi Sally,

No harm to drink earlier since it also benefit your own body too...for me...i don like to drink milk...so for my first pregnancy..my doctor asked me to take in more supplement
happy.gif

Hi Babyfive,

Looking forward to your update
happy.gif
I also went for 1 week traveling for my first pregnancy when am in my 6th weeks...but during then, am seriously down with MS but overall still able to cope...just need to eat well and rest more..remain positive and everything should be fine
happy.gif

Jia you everyone
happy.gif

hi babyfive,

I'm also having bleeding problem. i think it shld be fine if there's no pain or cramp.. the funniest thing abt this bleeding is, it only bleeds at nite when I'm asleep. weird rite?

oh yah ! i remember seeing somewhere there's some exhibition this weekend @ expo , anyone going ?

morning ladies!

sally, jazz and babyfive : u all appt all at 15/nov? so coincidence!!

sally : its nv too early to start drinking the mum's milk.. and understand that it is quite nutritious too!

babyfive : dun stress and worried too much.. i know it is easier to said than done.. eveyrthing will be fine.. *hughug*

me too very worried.. thou is my 2nd pregnancy.. but still very tense.. coz been trying for quite sometime.. and really hope everything will be gd and smooth...

Hi ladies, I'm joining this thread.
happy.gif

Gynae just confirmed that I'm in early 5W today but can only see a tiny waterbag at this point. Will be going back 2weeks later for another scan.

Have been ttc'ng for a few years so really hope this pregnancy can carry on smoothly. Had a bit of spotting the past 2 weeks and was prescribed w duphaston. Look forward to sharing experiences and holding hands with all of you together for a healthy 9 months ahead!

Welcome Miloqueen,

You must really love milo..heee...i only drink milo in the morning as i allergic to to caffine...

Hi Berries,

Sally is 14 Nov and babyfive & me are on 15 Nov...my gynea only have night clinic on every Tuesday & Thursday....

I also tried for quite a while for this 2nd pregnancy...plus not able to see anything on the last check up...so super tense and anxious too....i pray hard that all of us will have a successful and smooth pregnancy
happy.gif

Jazz, haha not an utter fan but since ttc had to resort to taking it or holicks to avoid caffeine. Today gynae just said alcohol and caffeine are to be avoided. The rest western doc doesn't restrict.

miloqueen : hihi! congrats!! me too like u.. on my last visit to gynae only can get to see a small waterbag.. cannot see the bb and hear the heartbeat yet... cant wait for the next gynae visit...

jazz : i see!! guess we are all so tense.. we will all have a smooth and successful pregnancy!! *hugs*
u are same as me.. im allegic to caffine.. wenever i drink i will feel giddy spells.. so i nv drink coffee...

Hey all mummies, I tested positive on 2 nov and went to gynae the next day. Scanned and baby was at week 5. Gynae asked to go back 2 weeks later.

This is my first pregnancy and am so excited about it. Been having cramps frequently but tone down alot compare to last week. Anyone having cramps also? Was kinda worried but read that as long as there is no spotting or blessing then cramp is normal.

Hehe seeing heartbeat is a critical milestone. Next will be clearing T1 followed by Oscar scan etc. Though gynae advised start buying baby's stuff from W20, I've already been to the kids' department twice to look see since testing positive on 2 Nov. :p

Guess I'm not the only one?? My DH's conclusion was he would need to standby deep pockets cos necessities only will add up to a hefty sum. So much to buy and can't imagine going ard shopping w a bump.

My appointment also 17 nov... Cant wait for that day to arrive! Tend to feel more nausea lately.. How about other mummies?

Michelle, is yr cramp serious? But only light cramp occasionally should be common... If unsure, maybe u can check with yr gynea?

Milo queen, for 1st pregnancy, will spend a lot of $$ ESP if u r having a baby girl... Heee... I always bought more than I need... Lol

Berries, I will have gastric pain n giddy spell for caffeine drink esp coffee... So limited choice of hot drink for me;)

Terrylyn, I started to feel a bit more nausea lately but if I eat some biscuit.. I will feel better.. I have this feeling normally from mid afternoon onwards... I don't know how long I can keep this secret from my colleague...

Hello mommies, I went to my gynae today. I managed to hear the bb's heartbeAt and he said it has strong heartbeat. However, my bleeding problem persists and I have to cancel my trip. Very sad and down but there is nothing I can do. Have to stay strong and hold on till everything stabilizes. I think my blessing problem has turn into a condition so I had to bed rest and the feeling is bad cos I can't help taking care of my kids. Haiz . Oh and I have to take 2 jabs on weekly basis and I wonder if it will be any side effects to my body . Really envy those with smooth pregnancy

Baby five, congrats on hearing bb's heartbeat. I think what's more impt now is baby so do take the time to rest and let bb grow strong in you.

Ladies, what do we start experiencing constipation/ indigestion? I'm having very sore boobs now and beginning to see difference in bowel moments.

Babyfive...must be brave and you can do it
happy.gif

Miloqueen, i have constipation when am in my first 4 weeks...sore boobs is from week 3 till now....but now i have a bad habit...must drink a can of gassy drink after my lunch....not good for me but i will feel better and not so nausea after that....

Morning ladies!!

michelle : congrats!! i also have freq cramping feeling.. chk with gynae it is quite common.. so i tink if the pain is not those unbearable, i believe it should be fine..
happy.gif

Joanne : yes!! we are indeed very excited and looking forward for the next appt ba..
happy.gif
hope all of us here can get to hear bb heartbeat soon!!

miloqueen : haha.. me too lor.. been popping in to bb shops liao.. those i know i most of thing i can reuse from my #1.. but still cant stop gg in bb shops to see wat's new..
as for me.. im having loose stool.. maybe u can try to eat more fruits tat have fiber to help the indigestion?

terrylyn : im feeling terrible.. my nausea is those whole day kind..

jazz : same for me.. i also got limited choice of hot drinks.. guess i can only drink horlicks.. coz i got iron deficiency and i cant take energy drinks like milo too.. no caffine too..
sad.gif

babyfive : congrats!! now i cant wait for my turn to hear bb's heartbeat!! u rest well ok? everything will be smooth and gd de.. dun worry too much.. *hughug*

I have check with gynae but he mentions that its normal. Have to stay positive though sometimes may have some worries..haha

Seems like my only symptoms now is cramping.

Hi ladies, can I do a quick poll how many of you have already informed your parents, parents-in-law and bosses of your bfp? Not too sure if 5/6w is too early scared pregnancy not stable yet to break the news but on the other hand good also for them to start keeping a look out for you. My MIL for eg like to make those herbal soup and I scared not good for babat during T1.

Milo queen: just inform ur mil n mum if they are cooking for u. N boss is becos of the frequent time off or leave we need to take.

Thanks ladies, looks like I'm on the same track.
happy.gif
Was abit apprehensive if I had done so too early. There are just to many scenarios to worry about now!

Morning it finally weekend. I have also told my Pil, mum
N some friends...

Think next week all of us will have more to update.. So looking forward. I went to google n calculate my edd is 2nd jul.. Anyone share the same?

Hi everyone!

I'm seeing Gynae 14nov. Hope to see strong baby heartbeat too.

Now feeling terrible. Alot of gas and hungry but no appetite. Is anyone going through this?
Every food I see looks yucky to me.
sad.gif

So tough.

Consoling myself that this too shall pass. Plus I've been praying for this baby for 5 years!

Hope everyone has a healthy pregnancy and give birth to healthy baby!

Sally: mine was overdue popped at week 41.. I am
Hoping to be a Gemini baby! Hee

Kc; welcome.. Me also no appetite find a lot of food too bland.. Realized that only spicy food helps! At trim 2 would
Be better..

Hi KC & Terrylyn,

Me too... feeling nausea & taste buds so tasteless! I realised that if I take oily foods, I tend to puke out!

Just hope that it will get better at trimester 2!!

Hi Joanne,

Am glad I'm not the only one.
And I feel cold so easily. My TCM doc says it's normal to feel cold in 1st tri.
Must wrap myself up all the time. Takes very hot shower.

I must go find out what food suits me. I very tempted to take tuna. But heard tuna is no good. Sigh.
sad.gif

oh .. i ve craving for sour stuff, juz stock up sour plum drink, lemon drink, coke zero.. yes !! i need coke zero or any other soda drinks to help bring out the gas..
as for food, i have craving for black vinegar so i actually had 2 days straight of lor mee till a bit sick of it now. planning to look for 酸辣汤 tomolo ..

I've gained at least 1 kg in 2 weeks .. always hungry

Back