(2013/06) June 2013

Mofmm
Can be used for poo and pee but just that sometimes when they poo often and you use wet wipes sometimes their butt becomes red so I use cotton pad.

Cheaper too...
however if outside no way to use cotton pad so wet wipes is the only solution...

It depends on your preference bah.

For both my kids I used wet wipes all the way since they are born, cos too lazy to bother with cotton wool and water.. And they're fine
happy.gif

I do make sure to buy the non-fragranced wipes though.

Anyway no point buying too many wipes now, they may dry up if bought and stored so early on. Just get as you need.

Went to taka fair.. bought the avent bundle set and stroller.. total damage $350... crowd still ok and no queue at cashier...

Hi chewie, I still have outstanding spree order with u. So I do not need to go in to add orders for the bottles right?

ms E, yup don't need but can PM me cos I can't match some of your names to nicknames
happy.gif

hapieger, valves comes with 2 membranes - http://www.amazon.com/Medela-87089-Valves-Membranes/dp/B0006Q561Q/ref=pd_bxgy_ba_img_z. A membrane pack comes with 6 - http://www.amazon.com/Medela-Six-Membranes-Pack-87088/dp/B0001CTZ8K/ref=pd_cp_ba_3.

PL, the funny thing is Freestyle tubings are very expensive on Amazon. Megababystore has them for $37. You might want to order from her. OK, you let me know about the personal fit soon cos I can order that when I place the new order of 40 bottles. You can also consider Pumpin Pal - www.pumpinpal.com. I'll be ordering it from Amazon.

Janiz, noted. Help me input an order through http://iwannaspree.com/spree/medela. Bottles - 3.50 each, Spare part kit - $20.35. Bottle accessories - $9.80, pumpin pal size M - $19. Thanks!

Hazel, yes S$3.50 incl intl shipping. In SG can either courier $5 or pick up from Harbourfront.

Kome, emailed you.

Hope the mummies not particpating in spree are not annoyed by the postings hor... paiseh...

<font color="119911">Medela storage bottles BP - S$3.50 per bottle

Me - 5
Hazel - 4
Joanne Au - ?
Janiz - 8</font>

About wet wipes, I used really little with #1. When she poos, we bring her to the sink and use the wet wipes and water to thoroughly clean. I heard for boys it's more difficult cos they might pee when you are cleaning them and a tip was to put a wet wipe on his wee wee??

Chewie, pumpingpal can be used with the medela freestyle? Itz in a set of 3 so i dun need to choose the size? How much is it?

Also, if i wanna convert the storage bottles i bought from u to feeding bottles, what do i need?

Tks!

Chewie

If not wrong I heard from CL or those with baby boys, they will open the diaper and cover their private first then after a short while use wet wipe and change to new diaper in case they wee wee

Hi PL, we are ordering from Amazon so you can get specific size for $13 (M or L) and $16.95 (XL). Pack of 3 on Amazon doesn't ship intl. Pumpin Pal can be used with Medela flanges, you fit the PP on top of the Medela flange. I believe you can also fit it directly without Medela flange. I've never used before, maybe Janiz can advise us.

To convert storage bottle to feeding bottle, I suggest to get this - http://www.amazon.com/Medela-Breastmilk-Bottle-Spare-Parts/dp/B002VLGD2A/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&amp;m=AMQA1YX1U88ID It comes with 3 wide neck collar, discs, caps. You can compare individual item price with Megababystore, there is some savings. The only thing missing is teats. You can choose to buy Medela teats, Tolly Joy, Pigeon wide neck. I've used all successfully.

Alison, Calma is quite difficult to use and wash actually. Here's the calma on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Medela-Calma-Breastmilk-Feeding-Nipple/dp/B006T89X9Q/ref=sr_1_2?s=baby-products&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1362727466&amp;sr=1-2&amp;keywords=calma I'm unable to ship it in with our bottles order for free, so need to go through Comgateway

Janiz, no leh... Amazon is not much cheaper than retail

Joanne, yes pls input your order so I can get your contact details. Anytime is fine cos I work here

Vivi, I think need practical to know exactly what to do... haha..

Me - 5
Hazel - 4
Joanne Au - 4
Janiz - 8

19 more bottles
</font>

Chewie, pigeon's wide neck can b used with medela?? Tot medela is those slim kind. I saw metro selling the teats at $10.90 for 2. Then i saw pigeon's slim neck is cheaper. Duno whether can fit or not. Hmmz..

PL, U using freestyle? Basically it works the same as the personal fit. Instead of personal fit, i replace with pumpin pal instead coz i find personal fit uncomfy. Pain at times also and i need to change it more often coz of wear and tear due to steralising. Pumpin pal's material is better

Janiz, note the breastmilk accessories you requested is wide neck collars. Yes they sell narrow neck too, I got them from Megababystore. Let me know if you want to cancel the accessories

Chewie, now i am confused! All along i tot they have only 1 type of collar (excluding calma). The feeding bottles that i got from departmental stores are which type???

Hi Chewie.. I completed the order. Let me know if u need further information.

Just a question. If this batch doesnt reach 40, will u cancel?

Joanne, nope I will order tonight. If no more June mummies want I will just list on the WTS forum cos the price is v low, sure got ppl buy. By the way did you check out cos I didn't receive your order... you need to click on the basket in top right and go through all the steps. And you will receive an email with my payment details

Janiz, take a look at these pics... hope it's clearer. I'm not sure cos I never bought from SG before..

Wide neck - the word Medela is near the edge of the neck
8184583.jpg
8184584.jpg

Narrow neck - there is more plastic below the word Medela
8184585.jpg

Storage bottle fitted with collar and teat
8184586.jpg

Chewie, i'm still abit confused haha. Thanks for the pictures btw! Appreciate it! I suspect the ones i'm using are the narrow ones coz i compare the size of the holes? The centre hole for the wide neck seems bigger than the narrow ones rite? Aiyo so confusing!!! Both wide neck and narrow necks can use the same medela teats???

In that case can u drop my order for the bottle accessories first? I'm so confused now

I think Medela teats are for wide neck... yes wide neck hole is bigger than narrow neck. Narrow neck teats cannot use on wide neck collar cos the milk will leak. Ok I drop your bottle accessories, np

Thanks chewie! Sorry for the trouble! Does medela have Diff teats for wide and narrow necks? I only saw 1 type selling at metro?

Btw, can i change to 10 storage bottles instead? Tks!!

Sorry to add to the confusion about wide/narrow neck Medela bottles - I think the collar sizes are the same, only the bottle markings are different? If I'm not wrong the different type of bottle neck width is the Calma which is definitely bigger.

I mean when I used the Medela symphony in Zurich (2011) the bottles were longer and slimmer than the ones for my freestyle which are quite rounded. But the neck is the same, collars and caps / teats are all interchangeable. I also bought new bottles there in addition to my 2009 freestyle bottles, no difference in how the collars fit leh.. And at the hospital they had a whole rack full of bottles of various sizes / body widths (some were very old!) but all of them fitted the Medela collars and teats

Sorry I just dug out all my bottles to check. Made a mistake - even the Calma is the same size bottle as the rest.. Only the screw cap and teat is shaped differently. So the Calma teat can fit onto any Medela bottle too.. Just as the storage and feeding collars can fit any Medela bottles.

On 2nd thoughts, maybe mine are just all the old types? Did Medela come out with new ones last yr?

Hi Chewie, is there measurement for pumpingpal? I dunno to choose M or L. So for the bottles we ordered, cannot just buy teats to convert? need collar as well? Tks!

Maybe I used the wrong word.. Should be wide base or narrow base collar n teats. There are 2 sizes for the different nipple base design. I'll take a pic of both side by side later. Megababystore sells them cheapest unless u buy the accessories set from amazon but that's only for wide base. The bottle necks r all std size

PL, storage bottles come with lid. I'll take pic of the lid too. Yes you need collars. Brand new set of pump comes with a 4 bottles and if I'm not mistaken they are all collars with discs. I think there's some measurement on the Pumpin Pal site?

Hapieger, ok

Janiz, medela teats r wide base. Noted yr order for 10

Doesnt show the size on the website as they say it doesnt matter as it comes in a pack of 3 sizes.
Janiz, any idea?

hi Chewie. sorry I've completed the steps now. will bank transfer to you this afternoon once I see yr email. will post again when I transfer. TIA!

Hi Chewie, can i order 4 medela storage bottles?
Also possible to order the following as well? Freestyle Spare Parts kit, Pumpin pal size M, bottle spare part kit?
Thanks!

Me - 5
Hazel - 4
Joanne Au - 4
Janiz - 10
Tiggeeyo - 4 Pls submit a simple order through http://iwannaspree.com/spree/medela so I can contact you when items are here
meiliew - 4 Pls submit a simple order through http://iwannaspree.com/spree/medela so I can contact you when items are here

9 more bottles</font>

Tiggeeyo, 1 pumpin pal size M? Bottle spare part kit is ok. No more FS spare parts

Ann, no more FS spare parts

absentmama, no need ah... the bottles never changed, will still fit your pump...

PL, 1 pair of M? You submitted for the bottles already right? Then no need, I just add a comment for my reminder

Can confirm if anyone else wants Pumpin Pals? I'll order on Sunday
happy.gif

Hi Chewie, yup i submitted for both the bottles and the fs spare parts. Do let me know what is the total so i can do the transfer to you. Tks!

Hi Chewie, yes 1 pumpin pal size M. I have filled in the form for the 3 items:
4 x medela storage bottles, 1x Pumpin pal size M, 1xbottle spare part kit.

Let me know how much I need to transfer to you.
Thanks!

Hi Chewie,

I want to order the following

- Medela Breastmilk Bottle Set with Wide Base Nipples (5 oz) - USD 16.69
- Medela Breastmilk Bottle Set with Wide Base Nipples (8 oz) - USD 18.39
http://www.amazon.com/Medela-87131-Breastmilk-Bottle-Set/dp/B000WPVCQE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1362901661&amp;sr=8-1&amp;keywords=medela+bottles

For the pumpin pal shield, does it fit the medela freestyle? If yes, can i add on size M

For the earlier order of the 8 storage bottle, can i cancel and let go for other mummies interested to order? I am looking for those with label like normal bottle set actually. (apologies)

Pls pm me the transfer details.
Thanks.

dear Chewie. I've transferred $14 to I wanna spree under inter banking transaction ref 10679166781. thks .

pls inform us when we can collect from u.

Hi chewie, for the avent milk bottle, can I have 2small and 1 normal size instead? I have bought the avent bundle set and it comes with 5 bottles... so sorry about it...

Hello Chewie, Can I get the Pumpin Pals 'Pumpin Comfort Kit'? I have an existing Caters' Spree Order with you so do I need to go your website to place order for the Pumpin Pals' as well? Let me know the payment details. Thanks

yveyve, can you post the link? I'm ordering from Amazon... seems they only have the shields

hapieger, np, I will update

Joanne, I will email all who have submitted thru the site once the bottles arrive in SG. I also don't want to have 120 bottles lying around my house...

Lilac, noted your cancellation. Yes it fits FS. So I order 1 M for you. The bottles cannot ship with the Pumpin Pal order. Intl shipping will be nearly as much as the SG price. Suggest you can order from Megababystore

beaniemummy, sure. Pls submit a simple order through http://iwannaspree.com/spree/medela so I can contact you when items are here

Back