(2013/06) June 2013

Windy: I also like that, after taking the pill I can't do anything that's why I stopped. Only take 1. Now got spotting need to take again >.< doc gave me 1week mc.

myangelisback, same as kome, easier for me to be online on wkdays at work..coz wkends v busy w my #1..when he see me take hp..he will wanna grab from me haha..

my gynae's package is frm 12 wk..n the nurse wanted to book the Oscars for me at my last appt..but becoz cannot scan any sac yet so cldnt tell the edd..so she said..next appt then book lor..book early coz nowadays always full...we did oscars with #1 so will do it again..we much rather be prepared..

Still feeling sick after the whole day but i survived my meeting..now very gastric..wonder whether to eat something..but so queasy..sigh maybe grab a milo..

Jasmine, i dare not stop eating even though i no spotting doc give me just in case. So now i am like zombie .. haha! u rest well.

Fl
OSCAR, or One-stop Clinic for Assessment of Risk for Fetal Anomalies is a combination test offered in the first trimester to screen for risk of fetal anomalies, in particular Down Syndrome (Trisomy 21). It involves a nuchal translucency (NT) scan and a blood test.

Here's the link:
http://www.babycenter.com.sg/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/testsandcare/oscar/

I have also book the Oscar on dec 3 alrdy, gynae says to do it ard 12 weeks.

Btw, any mummies taking Brand's chicken essence? My mil keep asking me to drink, is it ok to drink?

Rosellecz,
haha, another 14 Jun 2013! Congrats.
Updating list, hope i didnt miss out anyone...

Nick EDD
Angel Ho 03/06/2013
Erica Tan 03/06/2013
Kis 04/06/2013
My Angel is back 06/06/2013
mummync 08/06/2013
mummy relle 08/06/2013
Zaraa 09/06/2013
Kome 12/06/2013
FL 13/06/2013
rosellecz 14/06/2013
KL84 14/06/2013
missy 15/06/2013
Windy 16/06/2013
mummync 19/06/2013
Chevelle 27/06/2013

Thanks KL84 for updating the list.

happy.gif

Dear all, my EDD is 3 Jun 2013 and this is my #1. Had a m/c about 2 years ago and after which started to hv ovulation problems. This bb doesn't come easy..injections+iui..hence really hope for a smooth pregnancy.

Currently taking duphaston twice a day and twice weekly jabs.

Saw bb's heart beat on 6 weeks 2 days and had another scan today on 9 weeks 0 day. Bb has grown so much (from 5.5mm to 23.3mm) can even see the hands and legs! The feeling is so emotional....

rosellecz, some of us discussed this earlier...some r drinking while others choose not to drink in 1st tri...i was told not to drink in 1st tri coz too bu and baby wont be abosrbing it anyway..better to drink in 2nd tri..but i know some mummies haf started liao but maybe once or twice every wk? so not so heaty or bu...

Congrats sf8!! hoping for a smooth sailing pregnancy for u
happy.gif

Thanks mummync, rosellecz!

Btw nurse told me that e scan photos will fade over time hence took photos of e scans just in case...

Sf8, maybe u can try ask of can save the scan pics into thumbdrive. My gynae allows that n encourages that too, save printing n paper.

Wow, rosellecz, ur gynae is so cool! Let u save e scan pics. Ok I'll try to ask my gynae in e next visit, thanks!

Thanks mummies for ur concern. It was a chemical pregnancy. My only consolation is that all along, no sac seen so it doesn't feel as bad as losing a baby that used to be there.. I will just treat it as a delayed menses. My hubby brought me for a gd meal at my fav restaurant &amp; we caught a movie. I'm feeling better and cried my last tear this morn. Just feeling upset that I was given happiness only to be taken away shortly.

I took my blood test again &amp; just hoping the HCg levels are dropping, means i just wait for my next menses &amp; gynae said I can try again. If HCg levels still going up might be an ectopic since nothing was in the womb.

I wish all of u a smooth preg and I hope to join another MTB thread soon.
happy.gif

Thanks Shan991.

About Oscar, me n hubby also had disagreement today. For my case, is I want to know for sure while he is of e view that even if e Oscar test results are not gd, he will not want to go for e second confirmation test which will be invasive.

Kayliz, I understand how u feel. I had a chemical pregnancy in July also.. It's really heart breaking but gynae did tell me that once u conceive b4 next one will come very soon. So dun worry. I am sure that I will see u soon in the next thread. Take care ok? Hugz!

sf8
My 1st ultrasound scan ard more than 6yrs still look the same. Should have no problem keeping it for long.

Ladies
Will update your EDD on the list tmr. Coz now using iPad to chat, difficult to update.

kayliz, take good care and be positive.

estherless, i think soft copy scan depends on the gynae, u can try asking. Not sure KKH gives or not.

Kayliz
Understand how u feel. When I first knew it, I oso very sad. Keep crying.. Have a mini confinement. Take care n soon rainbow baby will come

Sf8, ya my tots are like your hubby. Personally I feel it's a very difficult decision to make if results comes back negative and have to worry for the rest if the pregnancy if I don't want to take the invasive test.

Kayliz, take care of yourself. I also heard that aft chemical pregnancy usually the next will come soon. Meanwhile enjoy your hubby company and get ready for BB making!

Thanks all for your comforting words. I'm really feeling much better after reading all these! I will take care of myself and may all of u have a chubby healthy baby in June 2013!

Kayliz: understand. I went tcm tong chai see Lu Jing yan yi shi to tiao my body after my m/c.. Initially I din go, tummy felt too bloated n painful waiting for the 1st menses. Quite glad see her n tiao my body before conceiving this one. Tong chai is on donation basis.

Windy: I wake up at 3am n 6am to puke. Initially I thought is duphaston tt causes it... Yesterday nite, I din take... This morning also puke.. So I decided to continue to take duphaston coz no difference for my puking.

Think I lost 0.5kg since conceiving.. Dun know gd or bad... Lol

By the way why cannot take manuka honey? I have been taking for a week plus due to my very bad cough cos I feel guilty taking medicine.

Hi mummies..
Issit The scan EDD &amp; no of wks not accurate one. Every scan u do each time it may say a diff thing.
Today had the scan n finally got the first pic of the precious inside me. I nw got so confused on the weeks. The scan report say got heartbeat but I nv hear anything lei.
I done the scan at AMC of kkh then bring the scan report to see the doc. The gynae say she dun commit the edd first cos nt accurate yet.

happy gal
ya edd does changes. sometime our littles one grow at a faster rate. so it normal for the edd to change.. got heartbeat but can see. they nvr let u see?

Kayliz,

Sorry to hear Tt..have a mini confinement..bu ur body..very fast will have good news..

Hb can only b heard thru Doppler..not by normal hearing..I only get to hear my #1 hb nearer to week 12..

the report say got heartbeat .. i see the image alr melted le.. i cant help to tear. then gynae say got heartbeat then gd lo..

Kayliz, hugs..yes the rest r right..u will haf ur little one soon ..I was pregnant w my boy the mth after my chemical...so hhang in there alright..

Rosellecz, who is ur gynae..mine also encourages soft copy
happy.gif

Kayliz: hugs n keep ur mind positive ok.. Take gd care.. N build up ur body

So hw shd I calculate the no of weeks? Based on lmp?

estherlss: Thanks for the link. I was worried taking manuka honey initially but I guess it is far better than taking cough mixture
happy.gif
I really need something that can help heal my cough cause I am really worried about all the coughing that may affect my pregnancy.

Now I am counting down day by day to Friday. That will be my 1st appointment and really hope everything is fine.

By the way, I do not have any morning sickness at all so far and when I was having #1, I have very bad cramps til 12 weeks. Now, no cramps at all. Feeling kind of weird.

kayliz : hugs.. your hubby is supportive. rest well this period and we will hear good news from you again. in the meantime, try not to drink bubble tea.. my friend who had a m/c in August, told me that bubble tea is a big NO-NO..

girls.. i skipped dinner yesterday and puked.. feel damn sianz.. i thought i can overcome.. but i failed.. this morning felt super giddy and puked again.. felt like some terminal illness.. out of control~

Back