(2013/01) Jan 2013

Jia you Jos!

Hi mummies.. I so shagged..l tryin to put up w the pain fr my epistomy wound..one wk since my baby come to our world... When wil the pain stop? Sob..

Jos ,
Jia you! Push.....

Jlau,
mine took 2 weeks to get better.

Woke up for pumping and now surfing net. Another 1 HR + before baby wakes up for milk....

baby Tyler is out at 511am, 3.13kg
happy.gif
labour 5 hrs~~

Hi, I'm joining the SAHM group this year as I'll be taking NPL for a long time. Same as Sylvia, I'm supposed to be at the peak of my career but I know I won't regret my decision. I had spent solid 9 mths with my #1 before working again and now with 2 kids, the more I'll be a sahm for a longer period of time.

Congrats jos, I like the name Tyler!

Wenyl
I guess all CLs have issues.

My CL story
Got the contact of this particular CL (let's call her ht) from forum as my previous CL has retired. Met up with her once and paid deposit and she seems fine. Then a while later told me she can't take my assignment coz it's too near CNY and unless I want to pay CNY rate, she'll let someone else in her team take over. I told her i can end my confinement earlier and still pay full rate. Got a new person (my present CL) but this particular ht personage kept telling me I have to pay for bus tix back to M'sia as it's very near CNY and everything will be booked. But when I talked to my CL, she said she's staying on in SG as she has another assignment immediately after mine, so don't need for tix. But ht insisted on the payment for tix. Closer in December she called to say must change CL again, this time coz my CL wants to go genting and might not be in time. Then until I delivered think changed three times....

She also got upset somewhere in Jan asking why I haven't delivered coz too near cny no one wants to do for me since I'm not paying CNY rate. I reminded her I'm paying full for mAybe only 21 days leh... She has forgotten. Then she said,"orh then that's different, coz money is there"

My CL reached and told me she might have go leave earlier coz her cny assignment might deliver early... Then again change change changezzz even received whatsapp dripping with sarcasm from this ht...can't rem due to what... Then now she said shell take over if my CL leaves early...

I rem she (ht) sounded pissed when she realized we decided not to have a helper (we were deliberating then)... But my house is nearly fully automated ...

As for pots and pans, I cook quite a bit so I have everything.. You name it, I have it (except happy call lol)... I think my CL uses nearly every single one of my pots and pans le!! And she really chooses all my most expensive pots and pans and leave the cheaper ones! I think given any good day, she uses around ten and my dishwasher has never worked so hard before lol!!! I think she runs it like twice a day! Gulp to my bills!

Mummies
Does your CL spend 80% of the time cooking? Mine does. She will even forgo bb's bath time to prepare food :S

Actually I'm really hoping to end my confinement ASAP.

Congrats to all mummies who had popped...

Am busy managing to up my supply thou mostly supp with fm..never latch and supply is miserable like 40-60 ml per pump after 4-5 hrs interval.. started to take fenugreek...

Confinement
Heard that we have to rest on bed often to prevent bad ache etc.. find it hard cos need to settle #1 needs ..

Plus can't wash hand often if not wind and dampness will get into our bone and cause ache in future ..
For me, I still wash #1 bottle and pacificer

Fullhse, my CL initially on her first week also spent 80% of her time in kitchen until I buay tahan and told her directly that her priority is baby not cooking. She got the hint and will attend to baby even cooking halfway. I'm pretty hands off this time round. Only changed diapers twice and fed her once...

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD> Weight (kg) </TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.630 </TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.720 </TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.520 </TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey79</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.145 </TD><TD>Zhi Wei</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.790 </TD><TD>Zannse</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.700 </TD><TD>Reese</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.450 </TD><TD>Eilysha</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.450 </TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.095 </TD><TD>Kayson</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.105 </TD><TD>Delia</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.885 </TD><TD>Arleen</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret (Boy)</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.800 </TD><TD>Quinnton</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.190 </TD><TD>Alexa</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.860 </TD><TD>Gracia</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.444 </TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Ryan_Leroy</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.460 </TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.525 </TD><TD>Shernice</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>jojo90</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.220 </TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Whampoa </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.355 </TD><TD>Kyden</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>xiaofeizhu83</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.915 </TD><TD>Chervelle</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>piano912</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.880 </TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.430 </TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.300 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.485 </TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.875 </TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.085 </TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.310 </TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>iluvcookie</TD><TD>Dr KF Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.655 </TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>NIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD> TBA </TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.350 </TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.940 </TD><TD>Dayna</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.280 </TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.080 </TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.900 </TD><TD>Edan</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>princess_susan</TD><TD>Dr Steven Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.500 </TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>sjwek</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.630 </TD><TD>Chrystelle</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.400, 2.500 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>snow_tea</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.070 </TD><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.370 </TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.910 </TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.700 </TD><TD>Dmitri</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>bbjj80</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.370 </TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>lil_petite_corner</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.125 </TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.850 </TD><TD>Jeriel</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.770 </TD><TD>Dazel</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.020 </TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>piggy_mum</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.370 </TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.400 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.650 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD> 4.224 </TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>pinkitsim2003</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.710 </TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.485 </TD><TD>Tyra</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.350 </TD><TD>Kaylee</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.930 </TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.570 </TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Kembangan </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.060 </TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.975 </TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>jlau</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.990 </TD><TD>Elise</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.955 </TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.005 </TD><TD>Laraine</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Yumeumi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.520 </TD><TD>Merrick</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.014 </TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>moonchip</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.800 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.165 </TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.130 </TD><TD>Tyler</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Aeryn</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Heather</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>sleepawhile</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>purple_rain</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>shrekkybin</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>moshimaro22</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>Upper Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Mummyshar</TD><TD>DR Irene Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Geneive</TD><TD>Siglap </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>babyv</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler James</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Chrisloo</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cayla</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 20 Jan 2013</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Bliss, same loh... My boy wants me to feed and wipe down at night. How not to touch 'raw' water... My mum was telling me that I will have problems with my hands later given that I wash so much things under running tap water... But I can't stand the sticky feeling on the hands leh....

Fullhouse
Yes my CL spends ALOT of time cooking.. she's generally a good CL (really good compared to the horror stories I've heard) so I'm ok as long as the baby is ok..

Congrats jos ;) rest well!!!! Your labour is fast ;)

Hello all mummies, my milk supply still very little , abt 35ml for both side ;(

I think I have post natal blue....being a first time mummy, sometimes when my gal cries after milk and she still dun wan slp, I feel so lost!! I cried few times too ;( hopefully things will get better!!!

My mum doing confinement for me and she saw me cried, she said I silly, cos she said she is there for me mah, anything just voice out, ask me dun cry! But can't help leh, I supposed maybe I am more emotional .....

Mummies that have the same situation with me,lets Jia you together
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD> Weight (kg) </TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.630 </TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.720 </TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.520 </TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey79</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.145 </TD><TD>Zhi Wei</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.790 </TD><TD>Zannse</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.700 </TD><TD>Reese</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.450 </TD><TD>Eilysha</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.450 </TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.095 </TD><TD>Kayson</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.105 </TD><TD>Delia</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.885 </TD><TD>Arleen</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret (Boy)</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.800 </TD><TD>Quinnton</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.190 </TD><TD>Alexa</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.860 </TD><TD>Gracia</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.444 </TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Ryan_Leroy</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.460 </TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.525 </TD><TD>Shernice</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>jojo90</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.220 </TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Whampoa </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.355 </TD><TD>Kyden</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>xiaofeizhu83</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.915 </TD><TD>Chervelle</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>piano912</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.880 </TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.430 </TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.300 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.485 </TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.875 </TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.085 </TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.310 </TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>iluvcookie</TD><TD>Dr KF Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.655 </TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>NIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD> TBA </TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.350 </TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.940 </TD><TD>Dayna</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.280 </TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.080 </TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.900 </TD><TD>Edan</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>princess_susan</TD><TD>Dr Steven Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.500 </TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>sjwek</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.630 </TD><TD>Chrystelle</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.400, 2.500 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>snow_tea</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.070 </TD><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.370 </TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.910 </TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.700 </TD><TD>Dmitri</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>bbjj80</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.370 </TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>lil_petite_corner</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.125 </TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.850 </TD><TD>Jeriel</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.770 </TD><TD>Dazel</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.020 </TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>piggy_mum</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.370 </TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.400 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.650 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD> 4.224 </TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>pinkitsim2003</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.710 </TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.485 </TD><TD>Tyra</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.350 </TD><TD>Kaylee</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.930 </TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.570 </TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Kembangan </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.060 </TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.975 </TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>jlau</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.990 </TD><TD>Elise</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.955 </TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.005 </TD><TD>Laraine</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Yumeumi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.520 </TD><TD>Merrick</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.014 </TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>moonchip</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.800 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.165 </TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.130 </TD><TD>Tyler</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Aeryn</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Heather</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>sleepawhile</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>purple_rain</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>shrekkybin</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>moshimaro22</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>Upper Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Mummyshar</TD><TD>DR Irene Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Geneive</TD><TD>Siglap </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>babyv</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler James</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Chrisloo</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cayla</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 20 Jan 2013</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Babytoh: I am at tmc too! Delivered 1 day before u.... Is your bb latching well? Mine just want to zzz... Waking her up to suckle is a problem !

I'm on my own now
Cl leave today Liao, hubby go exam
Mil go home ..

Big one now in my room
Tot he sleep Liao.. He on tv n watch

Small one from morning till now haven sleep!!! Hai latching her now..

Jos,
Congrats! Time to rest &amp; feed! Moo moo days ahead!

Syyy &amp; Friends ,
If ur CL spends a lot of time in the kitchen to prepare nice yummy food for all, it's still ok. Mine spent a lot of time napping!!!

Celine,
I used sweetest moments for my #2 last time.

Wenyl,
is it nice? Will order cupcakes from there for my workplace. But the full month package like quite limited of choice leh. Which package u choose that time?

Syvia: ya, you are right, the lactation nurse show me yesterday when she press the chin down my baby suck deeper. however, when i try on my own, she spit out.

I think i am the worst lah amoung you all, yesterday day 6, the nurse squeeze very hard for me only 1-2 drops of colustrum come out then nothing liao. the milk ducts are block too and nipple short. Nurse say at least another 3-4 days then the milk may come!
Baby latch very well but get impatient and spit out after 5-10mins sucking nothing.
Also, my baby likes to change her own "suck" - she actually latch on very well at first then will change her own position to nibble on the nipples! anyone face something similiar?

Wow it is really a nightmare and my nipples are both sore and crack!

thanks mummies~~

my tummy looks like I'm still 7 mths preg.. my hubb asked if I was expecting twins -.- anyway milk hasn't kicked in.. still thinking if to supplement with FM or just let him suckle.. baby seems more interested in sleeping than feeding..

@freesia same same mine just wanna sleep.. n I opt for total bf.. haha with no milk I think I'm too ambitious! I'm still waiting for a room at lvl 5.. so packed~~ u can move ard already?

I've been discharged but baby has to stay for phototherapy.. This morning we called and they said haven't come down enough to be discharged so got to stay another day! Super miss her so we've been going back to visit her... Meanwhile I've been pumping every 3hrs to stimulate milk flow...so far achieved 20ml combined and we send it to her for feeding...

How long will it take for the jaundice to go away? Her level was 144, then jump to 248, then 240 and as of morning 219... My CL told me some docs only allow discharge when the level is below 100... Goodness, how Long will it be before baby comes home??

Rugirly I'm also blue blue although its my second child , at least ur mum is there for u... My mum will only come maybe once a week ... Look see then go home, don't help much. My nanny already told me she leaving 4 days earlier on first day, but today she said got family prob anytime may go..,

I haven recover from UTI , stamina also not there.. Hubby n elder son sick.....

Jos, I am at level 3 std single room. Wanted lvl 5 rooms but no rooms available. Ya, I can move around already... Csec wound pretty manageable
happy.gif
I also opted for TBF but think I may supplement with FM when I get home... My milk don't kick in fast...

Wenyl
I think my CL preparing for her next assignment lol. She naps about 2-3hrs in the afternoon. She sleeps by 7/8 pm with the bb and the bb sleeps with me from 12-6 coz it's easier for me to feed her. I do bring bb into the room to change diaper if she poops at night though.. Also my CL only prepares lunch and dinner, I prep my own brekkie along with the kid's. She goes to the market nearly daily. Today think she spent around 2 hrs out... Lol...

Angeliqueous, if she spit out , that means she knows that she din latch properly. Can't suck.

For the correct latch to suck nipple, can be due to wrong carry position , bb feel uncomfy so change sucking method or after sucking at aerola , nothing so tot suck nipple is better.

Once ur supply comes in, shld be able to latch correctly till satisfy.

Dun need to compare if u r the best or worse, diff body n diff bb. I think ur supply nt in yet, just latch for bb to simulate supply.

Apply cream since bm nt in yet. When available, can use bm to apply sore n crack nipple.

Fullhouse, ur Cl v unprofessional wor. Hw Cme prep for next one n dun do urs.......

Go market daily for wat? If my Cl need to go market, she will go ard 7-8am every 3-4 days, make our breakfast before gng. Then come back prep , show me wat she bought, cook lunch for me, for her &amp; kid &amp; hubby.
Then prep bath for bb, wash dishes, bath #1, prep my herb wipe , afternoon red date water, prep dinner.

In between change diaper, burp bb after feed, play with #1, etc. wash laundry, mop floor, etc

Super busy leh . End at ard 11pm, wake up ard 5am to prep for the whole day.

Aspialle, CL 2 wks $2k as near CNY. Usual $2.5-$3 depending how many kids n pets at home.

My Cl is good so this Amt is worth

Freesia, I am at level 5. Also delivered yesterday c sec.

Sad to say, no b milk yet, not even colostrum. Baby fed on formula till I can. Wonder if I shd ask dr for some supplements to stimulate milk.

Angeliqueous,

Not a prob!! Motherhood is just another life chapter and everything has to learn on hand n trial &amp; error.

Most impt thing that book is nt ur guide, ur bb is. She will be the person to tell u do n don't. Communicate well with kid n u will see the fun &amp; laughter!

UPGRADE OF ROOMS

Hi Mummies, has anyone upgraded from a 2-Bedded to a single bedded before delivery of ur baby?

Hubby, after visiting his cousin's single bedded room at Mt A, decides to upgrade our 2-bedded at TMC to Single bedded...

But as I'm due to be delivering within this week, may be too late to change right?

Any mummies have similar experience?

Sylvia,
Yes, I also think that it is a better plan, in term that at least the bonding period is stretched longer and continuously for the next 1 year though 2 months ML seems a little short.

Your #1 at least willing to let go to let #2 drink hind milk, last time my #1, once she latched, she refused to let go till she empty the breast or fall asleep.

Wenyl,
It makes more sense to let your CL go rather than listening to her ranting. It might drive you into depression. Same like friend, if she go to my house, she has to make do with whatever I have and cook. Hang in there. Hope the next help is someone is can really help you.
happy.gif

Serene,
It is still a good record. If you only pump 3 times a day, then the rest of the time you latch bb? Otherwise wou't pi feel engorged? The max I can stand is 3 hr, then feel engorged.

Missed a night pump, 2am few day back and woke up with a blocked duct. Now scare liao.

140 - 150ml is still good. Mine so far get time abt 100-120ml and baby taking 60-80ml once every morning.

Aspialle,
Cheer up! I understand what you are feeling now. When I had #1, there is also no help in caring for her after ML. There is no IFC nearby and hubby and myself start work early 7.30am. MIL volunteered (while she is still taking care of SIL's 2 kids) but her condition. Leave baby overnight and bring her back only on Friday. Told us to send bb back on Sunday.

There is no way I can accomodate to this condition as I myself was never a weekend kid to my parents. On top of that, I had a miscarriage prior to having #1, there is no way we can skip seeing our darling for a day. Thus, I resigned and be a SAHM at ML.

Since going to be a SAHM, we planned for #2 quite early (when #1 was 6 months old) so that we can go through the 'difficult' period at 1 go.

It is difinitely not easy in term of financial term as I lost my financial freedom and hubby wasn't earning much. But we spend within our mean and I make sure we communicate well (the very last thing I want for a couple is to quarrel because of money).

We grid our teeth and pull through the difficult period. I re-enter world force in late 2010. Before we plan for #3, we asked MIL if she wants to help but this time round, I state the condition, I want to bring bb home every day and by 18mths, I will send to childcare. Surprisingly, she agreed and I also change job to nearer her house so that she will not have any excuse to leave baby overnight.

Now you are feeling down because you are making adjustment to the new born, thus you feel this way, give yourself and baby some time, once you set him into a routine then you consider what you really want and move towards it.

No matter what, SAHM is still the envy 'job' of many working mum yah. I have lots of colleagues taking no pay leave just to bond with kids.
happy.gif

elp_mum,
My baby's jaundice at 6 days old was 255 but doc say it not 'high' enough to order phototherpy. Just ask me to feed more BM.

Bb love,

Good say on the SAHM!!
The financial part is stressful but it also make things work ard with good planning n budget planning.

My son bilirubin level on his 5th day is 18.6 and the dr Said is too high And she don't suggest for sunbathing. Ask us to admit him for phototherapy. After 2 days of phototherapy is 9.0
Will be back for review on tue, scare that his level will go up again, nv bring him for sunbathing this few days due to the weather. Sad to see him kanna prick again. Everyday have to check his level when he is hospitalise.

Sylvia
Wah your CL so dedicated! Yes I miss my prev CL and she was really good. I don't rem taking naps except occasional dozing off with my girl then.

Oh well, at least I feel I can cope well with or wo her:p

But no prawn fish also good, don't complain too much...

Back