(2013/01) Jan 2013

Fullhouse/ pfshi,
Lock the door and attack your hubby.
7988239.gif
Sure got action de. Wakaka

Thanks nickole n joey
Today pump twice only manage to get 50 ml each, after pump still hard, think like what u all suggest need massage lady to help

LM u super, can clear lump urself n hubby help, must be painful to press like that

My side pouring with strong wind..my pot outside even fell n pot cracked.. Unpredictable weather

Congrats ctrus

Aspialle, my side here also pouring with strong wind.. A tree branch fell.. :p

Wow, your supply is a lot already.. I only get 60-70ml after combining both sides lor...

sylvia > sigh.. not easy lor, esp when in pain.. let me know whether they charged u for the pads and all ya. waterproof layer pack is considered medical/surgical consumables, right? if so, should be included in maternity package?

nickole > ya, strep b test for infection. hehe.. pain when pushing - think so, as i vaguely remembered midwife giving me the laughing gas to suck..
aiyo, during #1's time, took in too much laughing gas, caused me to lose awareness...

stitching part, my gynae give me 'ma zui yao' when stitching me up, so no pain.

Pfshi: yes my milk n colostrum nothing at all... Massage breast every hr also cun see anything drip out... Lactation consultant suggest use pump to help simulate but I did nt bring my pump to hospital lor.. Was expecting milk to auto flow after delivery one leh.. Bf nt as ez as I tot..

Yeap, just start of second week of Jan ... Already have so many mummies delivered, congratulate to all the new mummies ~

Went Gynae chk up today to chk my wound, the clinic still crowded as usual. Luckily the nurse said she can check for me, no need doctor to attend. I asked her to help me to remove the thread end. She said my wound recover very fast, the skin looked good. Another nurse also comment the same thing. I can't see so not sure how true ... Now the thread end removed, feel much better ... Not so uncomfortable like before.
So u gals can request too after 2 weeks delivery ~

Am at TMC... My bb has nt got a single feed since ytd born leh cos on total breastfeeding. PD say they hve reserve for 1st 3 days... Nw asking to use hospital pump try see can simulate milk flow first..

:: Big blood clot ::
Forgot to mention, I'd ask the nurse about this . I have very big blood clots few times, especially after breast feed. There's once, suddenly a lot of blood come out. The nurse said it is ok one, will have more especially if we took those tonics and do massage .. Hope the info help .

I have past my edd date (5th Jan) & Gynae mentioned that I have a unfavourable cervix (Long & Closed) during my 40th week checkup. So will have to be induce on 40+7 week but the chances of me going for emergency c-sect is going to be high.

Should I try induce or go straight csect, any opinions or experience on that? So worried.

Kris > i c... should be ok using pump to stimulate... since gt reserve for 3 days, bb is fine... do not worry so much.. maybe tmr milk/colostrum will come in liao... =D

Sylvia,
Me! me! My waterbag broke without contraction. Even on the way also no contraction. When midwife checked that I'm already 4cm dialated. The CTG shows I'm having regular n strong contraction but she said its funny Tt my tummy was very soft. After she left, I felt 2 fast & furious contraction and within 5 mins, was fully dilated.

Kris , If bb not crying and can total bf just go ahead. Mine 1st day kept crying, latching not enough and we have to feed her FM.

i haven decided which massage lady to go for yet cos a bit scared...

hope i can sleep better tonight with the engorgement..if i wake up to pump during midnight, its so noisy, hubby's sleep will be affected, always cannot catch right timing for bb to latch on, yesterday night tried to let him suckle but cannot clear the engorgement

Aspialle,
I let hubby do 70% of the initial massage /'clearance' then I continue. Hurt a lot at first but the relief compared to engorgement is worth it.

Ctrus,
Congrats and have a good rest!

Ctrus,
Congrats!

Fullhouse,
Kekez. Many people say that have sex will induce birth. No harm giving it a try.

No updates from canopyhaze.

<table border=1><tr><td> No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD>Weight (kg) </TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.630 </TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.720 </TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.520 </TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey79</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.145 </TD><TD>Zhi Wei</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.790 </TD><TD>Zannse</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.700 </TD><TD>Reese</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450 </TD><TD>Eilysha</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450 </TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.095 </TD><TD>Kayson</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.105 </TD><TD>Delia</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.885 </TD><TD>Arleen</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret (Boy)</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.800 </TD><TD>Quinnton</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.190 </TD><TD>Alexa</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.860 </TD><TD>Gracia</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.444 </TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.525 </TD><TD>Shernice</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>jojo90</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.220 </TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Whampoa </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.355 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>xiaofeizhu83</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.915 </TD><TD>Chervelle</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>piano912</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.880 </TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.430 </TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.300 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.485 </TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.875 </TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.085 </TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>TBA </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.350 </TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.940 </TD><TD>Dayna</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.280 </TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.080 </TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.900 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>princess_susan</TD><TD>Dr Steven Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.500 </TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>sjwek</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.630 </TD><TD>Chrystelle</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.400, 2.500 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>snow_tea</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.070 </TD><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370 </TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.910</TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.700</TD><TD> Dmitri</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>bbjj80</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>piggy_mum</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>babyv</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Kembangan </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Heather</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>sleepawhile</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Yumeumi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>purple_rain</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>shrekkybin</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>moshimaro22</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>Upper Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Chrisloo</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cayla</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 08 Jan 2013</td></tr></table>

Thks mummies for the encouragement, I will continue to try hard simulate for milk to come in.. I guess Meanwhile hve to supplement with fm till milk come in, hopefully it will be soon

Bb very sleepy keep zzz wake him up to latch he also continue zzz..

Canopyhaze, congrats! 3.7kg natural, wow!

CanopyHaze- congrats!!!

Had my first massage session today. And did the breast massage to help with milk ... it was very painful indeed. Amazingly after that, my milk started coming in..in drops..but better than nothing.
happy.gif

Anyone has any massage lady to rec? My massage lady just informed me that she can only do 4 days for me...due to some family emergencies.. given the extra weight i am carrying, I think i need more than 4 days..

Congrats canopyhaze!!! Rest well and take care!!

Today i just went check up, am at week 39+ already, BB still dun wan come out, gynae said if by this weekend no signs...need to go induce liao =(

Ctrus n canopy,

Congrats !
We share the same baby birthday!
My bb was delivered via c sec this afternoon at 12pm.
He is quite big physically but his weight is not as high as expected, 3.37kg at birth.

Vomited 3 times due to the after effects of spinal anathesia.
Finally can swallow some food after fasting since last night.
But bb is latching on quite well, bf for 3 sessions at 3 hour interval already. So far so good. Hope milk supply will continue.

Ctrus, Canopy,
Congrats! I peifu both of u - 1 no epi and 1 natural birth for 3.7kg bb
happy.gif

Today marks day 4 for my little prince. Switched from latching to expressing this afternoon coz bb keeps falling asleep when latching and can be latch/sleep for very long! Also wanna monitor the intake to ensure that baby really is drinking enough coz jaundice went up quite a lot 1 day after discharge even tho still in ok range. Found that after using bottle feeding, bb poo and urine more so quite happy abt that!

Haha washed my hair today SHIOK!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD>Weight (kg) </TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.630 </TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.720 </TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.520 </TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey79</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.145 </TD><TD>Zhi Wei</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.790 </TD><TD>Zannse</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.700 </TD><TD>Reese</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450 </TD><TD>Eilysha</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450 </TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.095 </TD><TD>Kayson</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.105 </TD><TD>Delia</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.885 </TD><TD>Arleen</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret (Boy)</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.800 </TD><TD>Quinnton</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.190 </TD><TD>Alexa</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.860 </TD><TD>Gracia</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.444 </TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.525 </TD><TD>Shernice</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>jojo90</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.220 </TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Whampoa </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.355 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>xiaofeizhu83</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.915 </TD><TD>Chervelle</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>piano912</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.880 </TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.430 </TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.300 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.485 </TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.875 </TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.085 </TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>TBA </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.350 </TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.940 </TD><TD>Dayna</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.280 </TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.080 </TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.900 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>princess_susan</TD><TD>Dr Steven Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.500 </TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>sjwek</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.630 </TD><TD>Chrystelle</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.400, 2.500 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>snow_tea</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.070 </TD><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370 </TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.910</TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.700</TD><TD>Dmitri</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>bbjj80</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>piggy_mum</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>babyv</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Kembangan </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Heather</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>sleepawhile</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Yumeumi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>purple_rain</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>shrekkybin</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>moshimaro22</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>Upper Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Chrisloo</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cayla</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 08 Jan 2013</td></tr></table>

canopy

nt a prob!!
happy.gif

u take gd rest!

Serene,
so fast u hv milk supply?
Wah!! jiayou!

All mums delivered today have a good rest!
happy.gif

Hi Chin, I have just finished my 10 sessions of massage and I find that the massage lady is good.. If you need, I can email you her contact..

Congras to all who hv delivered! Guess some of us r struggling with bf. for myself is having prob latching her. Seems like bb not sucking anything, nt sure is it positioning prob or wat. Scare she feels discomfort due to poor position and not sucking in any milk, but air?

Hi all.. I joined the forum initially but went missing for quite a long while cos of my new job which requires me to work long hrs.. I started gg on maternity leave since last fri.

Edd supposingly on 12th.. Baby seems to b v comfy dnt wan to come out ... As of last thurs she weighs 3366g... I m worried abt havin to induce...n if she goes beyond 3.5 kg... Gynae mention might hv to go for c-sect
sad.gif

today is day 3 since baby is out. have been trying to latch baby but both of us are so new to breastfeeding. I don have milk and baby dunno how to latch. was feeling very disappointed when I hear my baby crying yet I don have the milk to feed her. was thinking of buying infant formula and spoon feed her while waiting for my supply.

hope my supply can come sooner. jia you to all mummies too.

Hello mummies,
Just packing and washing the bottles and pump parts to get ready for baby arrival and realised that the medela membranes and valves I bgt can not b used for my freestyle! So blur of me!
Instead of wasting them, anyone need these, I can hand down to u as I bgt these at good price in US recently. Pm me.

Serene, congrats! So happy for u!
How is raffles ward service so far? Did the lactation nurse come to your room and teach bf or u had to request?
How much did they charge for diapers, maternity pads, formula milk (I think u don't need), hubby meals?

Hehe.. I kan jiong so many questions..

Sharing my "birth story" here like the other mummies.. my baby was born on 3 Jan via emergency c section after 2 days of labour..
On 1 Jan I woke up to leaking hind waters and a bloody show. I quickly packed my bag and my hubby brought me in to Mt E. My contractions were coming on every 5 mins for 40 secs each time but i couldn't feel anything. In the afternoon, they sent me home to wait it out.
On Jan 2 in the middle of the night, the pain got really bad and so I checked in again. I waited a couple of hours before I decided I couldn't tahan anymore and opted for epidural. As I wasn't dilating fast enough - only 1 cm at that point, the gynae put me on an oxytoxin drip to stimulate contractions. I was then made to fast - no water no food. Fast forward another 18 hours, still only dilated to 5cm through the night and my gynae decided cannot wait anymore cos waterbag broke and i had developed a mild fever. So recommended a c section under epidural.
3 Jan - my baby arrived!

So far, it has pretty much been hell. I have a fantastic CL, but I feel so useless and weak.. baby won't latch on without falling asleep and refusing to suck so am now expressing BM for him. Milk supply like not enough so supplementing with formula...
sad.gif

Huge Congrats to all mummies who gave birth and finally saw your angel!!
I delivered my prince on 3rd Jan, 3.655kg, via planned C-sec.
Syyy, just like to share with you that my first birth was also similar like yours and the ordeal is really not a fun memory. But with time, you will feel much better! Take things slowly and it's fantastic that your CL is a great help to you so far =)

Congrats to all mummies with new born babies &amp; smooth labour to mummies waiting for ur prince/princess!!!

Wanna share with all during my stay with Mount Alvernia-
I never regret choosing Mount A, they have a group of extremely helpful &amp; patient nurses helping me,a first timer mummy to latch &amp; caring of my bb girl;)
I must admit that I been pressing for their assistance during my latching to see if I'm doing correctly &amp; asking lots of qns...but they are not annoyed and dealed me with care &amp; patient!!! Thks to them that I can bf &amp; latch well now
happy.gif

To mummies going to labour in Mount A, pls bring at least 3 sets of own clothing cos they don't provide for we,pregnancy women..you hv to wear ur own throughout ur stay so pls take note.
Oh yah,the unavoidable on going renovation noises..but ok lah, not the whole day so it still acceptable.

Thanks Joey, Sylvia n all!
Before I went for delivery, the nurse did a pre check (slight squeeze) said got quite a bit of colostrum le. So they encouraged me to try do TBF. I tried bf-ing for 4 shifts since birth, but midnight shift from 2am till 8 am got the nursery to use fm for top up so that I can have proper rest during the night.

Angeliqeous,
The service at raffles so far so good. The nurses are very patient n friendly. The experience has been pleasant so far, needs are quite well taken care of. Because I could not sit up or move around much, the nurses who brought in the baby for bf will help me position n latch on the baby, then change side after abt 15-20 min. So far I stick to not more than 20 min each side to prevent nipple soreness.

The breakdown of all the small items I am not very sure leh, think baby diapers, maternity pads etc are inclusive in the package. I am taking the single rm package, hubby stayed over night so extra bed is 65 per night. He did not order meals cos he can eat my hospital food while I eat home cooked confinement food.

Congrats to Syyy and iluvcookie! Rest well!
happy.gif

@Syyy - don't feel disheartened.. Emotions will also affect your supply.. I'm also supplementing my baby with FM initially too.. My baby also does not want to latch.. My initial supply from both sides each time is only a teaspoon.. What matters is we just give whatever we expressed to baby.. I had initially wanted to give up due to my high BP.. The engorgement and the stress of not producing enough milk, really shot my BP to dangerously high levels.. Even my hubby asked me to give up, fearing that i might get stroke.. I'm glad that i decided to persevere and decided to take things easy..

Rest well, eat well and consume more fluids will increase more supply.. The initial process is tough.. Just need to consistently express like every 2-3 hours.. You will soon see the fruits of your labour.. Jiayou!
happy.gif
additionally, you can seek the help of the lactation consultant on how to let your baby latch successfully..
happy.gif

Thanks iluvcookie and Joey!
happy.gif

I know being emotional will affect my milk supply and trying to rein in my emotions, but somehow it gets the better of me.
sad.gif

Supplementing with formula has been one of the best decisions made, less stress over milk supply so I feel better that bb isn't starving because of me.. Drinking loads of fluids (not really allowed to drink water now) and expressing as often as I can.. Rest is a problem though, can't seem to really sleep. But I am thankful for whatever sleep I can get...

Jiayou all mummies! We'll make it through..

Fullhouse
Sorry didn't see your earlier message. have not been online til now.. I now come online only when I'm pumping so I can pass the time.. no handsfree set but am balancing the pumps on top of the breastfeeding pillow...
I gave birth on 3 Jan - baby didn't wanna wait, but in the end had to do a c section to take him out.. All the best for your upcoming arrival of your new baby!
happy.gif

@syyy - you can try drinking hot milo b4 expressing.. Will help to increase supply.. Your milk will also be warm after expressing. Jiayou!
happy.gif

Back