(2013/01) Jan 2013

anybody has any lobang for Friso 1 milk delivery? can't find any delivery for step 1, only step 2 onward. my boy this time is a super big drinker... :eek:

btw, this place has delivery for diapers, baby stuff and other household items, prices quite reasonable: http://www.luvbabies.kimsang.com.sg

he's details:
Gynae: Dr Seetho
Hospital: Gleneagles
BB #: 3
EDD: 3-5 feb
C-sec
Actual: 26 jan
Birth Wt: 3.16
BB Name: Jordan
Area: je

I'm developing a sore throat/cough/flu just 2+ weeks into confinement! All the heaty food, sigh...
Baby gets startled during her afternoon naps a lot, and needs to be carried to sleep. Even my cough startles her!

Aspialle, is this medication prescribe by the doctor? Did u inform the doctor that u r breastfeeding? If yes, it will safe for consumption.. But, if it is self-medication, u might need to call the clinic to check 1st

Hi mummies,
i am feb MTB 2013. would like to know which caterer u place order from for ur baby full mth & feedback.. i have narrow down to YLS catering & maihao99. wonder if anyone here has use these 2 caterer?

Elp_mum, u might want to swaddle the baby when she naps.. So that she will not startle so often.. Usually, baby is often startled by the natural reflexes of the hands and legs

Hi All,

I would like to clear my twin babies stuffs:
1. Used Maxi Cosi Cabriofix Infant Car Seat @ 150.00.
2. Brand New Braun Hand Blender @ S$29. (RP$59).
3. Brand New baby formula bottles @ S$10 for a set of 3 pcs.
4. Musical for Cot @ S$20.
5. Swimming Tub/ Pool @ S$25.
6. Medela Mini Electric Breast Pump @ S$60 (RP$ 169).
7. Baby boy and girl clothings.

Interested please Whatsup or SMS at 9833 9315.

Thank you.

2nd nite in a row.. *gosh!!! Same thing happened again.. 2.30am to 7am woke up... *Tired die me.. Die Liao loh... I'm only 4th day into my confinement and already *orh ba kar Liao... *wahahaha

Nana mum,
So good. At least your #1 wants mil. All my kids are not close to MIL cos I used to be a sahm. A few hours later sure look for mummy...... #3 will be taken care by MIL, so I guess should be easier.

Re: BM yield
I guess it's normal reaction to look at how much we are pumping. I tends to look at how long I pump instead. Usually max 35 mins with my single pump.

Aspialle,
Not informing is bad. If u cant stand her then juz send back ba. Cant click then no point forcing urself. I send back mine b4 getting a gd one now

Ya aspialle, agree with ryan_leroy.. Your helper seems like a lot of patterns wor.. No point getting your pressures high over her.. Not worth..

Topsy,
Meihao99 - Used them before for CNY catering tho not for baby full month. Food is that of typical caterer, overall still not too bad (IMO better than YLS) and portion is slightly more what I expected.

YLS - Used them for event catering before. Definitely cheap and affordable, food portion quite a lot too. But food taste is ok only and presentation is basic.

My personal fav for catering is Orange Clove under Neo Garden Group. Nice modern set up, some menu items have fusion twist. Yummy!

Ask agent bring her to airport.. Agent says now before cny no customer wants to take in so waste our levy. This feb last month finish liao, a bit skeptical in getting another replacement. Haiz

Ryan
Yes I'm looking for swim coach
happy.gif
near Tampines

Aspialle,

thought can pro-rate the levy? u will be charge till the day she work onli. replacement is more on luck.

Had PM u.

Jennifer
My gal was diagnosed with jaundice @15 after being hm for 3 days... Immediately admitted her to be put under the blue light at TMC for 2 days...

Discharged 2days later, level was at 9.6..

A week later, went to PD, her level shot up to 10.2..

Baby now at Day 15... Still find her very yellowish... Only can sun her every morn (before 9am) and in evening (after 5pm)...

Don't worry.. Just monitor ur baby... PD mentioned that we should try give some formula milk so that baby can poo out the jaundice inducing cells... Baby u can try...

FYI, I'm only giving baby FM at night before she sleeps... Other times I'm giving her EBM & latching her

Jennifer,
Perhaps look at positive side of phototheraphy being the quick way to bring down jaundice level in bb. My #1 had to have phototherapy and altho #2 did not need it, he also had to visit the polyclinic and be pricked for several visits before jaundice level came down. Quite a few NB in the thread also had jaundice. It will take some time to clear, but is really very common. Do ensure bb has suff bm/fm in order to flush the jaundice out of their system. Take care!

Elp_mum,
Same here! I took the bu tang during confinement and str away got sore throat. I did not take any medication or see doc, just ensure I drink a lot of water. But was on painkillers for the epi wound so that did help alleviate the pain somewhat.

Jennifer Chng,

*hugs* Same for me, my boy's level exceeded the limit and need to be admitted for phototherapy yesterday. Wanted to rent the equipment back home and DIY myself but doctor didnt allow as they would like to monitor the condition. Today doctor called and updated that his level dropped alot. I am glad that i have put him in the hospital coz he is well taken care of.

For the meantime, do have some rest and try to express bm diligently for the baby. Have some positive thoughts that admitting him now, your baby will recover faster and be able to join you soon to welcome the cny!

Jennifer
hugs

I have to visit & bb has to prick to test blood twice a wk since birth. coming Fri to test liver as readings were yo yo style..... it's heart pain yet dunno why nt told to go for phototherapy.

Just continue to give bm if u r bf-ing. poo & pee more, jaundice will go down more.

Doctor said as long as eat & sleep well, it shld nt be a prob. Jaundice is very common among Asian esp Chinese, we are genetically weak with liver. So will take a while for bb's liver to mature.

happy.gif

Jennifer

just a light side........ if u see a mum who is still glowing after deliver that means...... nt a concern mum. :p as most mum will bf,take care while doing confinement, that's why all or bak kak.

U see a panda mum means... that mum is a good responsible mum! LOL!!

happy.gif

Elp_mum
Same here.. Gums swollen till I keep biting my own gums... All the food & red dates longan drink is the cause... Can't even drink plain water (MIL strictly forbids it) openly... Hub has to smuggle the plain water into the room for me to drink...

Now much better le (3rd week of confinement)

Ryan
Agent dun wan to take her back too, previous employer return her as their son got hospitalized , duno what happen whether its her fault or not, guess agent may not be telling the truth when they recommend to me

Swim coach Sam called him, thanks!

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.630</TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.720</TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.520</TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey79</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.145</TD><TD>Zhi Wei</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>cute_babe</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>23-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.200</TD><TD>Joanna</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.790</TD><TD>Zannse</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.700</TD><TD>Reese</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450</TD><TD>Eilysha</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.095</TD><TD>Kayson</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.105</TD><TD>Delia</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.885</TD><TD>Arleen</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>daisybuttons</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.170</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret (Boy)</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.800</TD><TD>Quinnton</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.190</TD><TD>Alexa</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.860</TD><TD>Gracia</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.444</TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Ryan_Leroy</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.460</TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>Shernice</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>jojo90</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.220</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Whampoa </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.355</TD><TD>Kyden</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>xiaofeizhu83</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.915</TD><TD>Chervelle</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>piano912</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.880</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.430</TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.300</TD><TD>Thong Ying Kai</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.485</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.875</TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.310</TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>iluvcookie</TD><TD>Dr KF Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.655</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>NIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>p1nk1e</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.410</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.380</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.350</TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.940</TD><TD>Dayna</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>kimmies</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.315</TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD>Katong </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.280</TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.080</TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.900</TD><TD>Edan</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>princess_susan</TD><TD>Dr Steven Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.500</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>sjwek</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.630</TD><TD>Chrystelle</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.400, 2.500</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>snow_tea</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.070</TD><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.910</TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.700</TD><TD>Dmitri</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>bbjj80</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>lil_petite_corner</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.125</TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.850</TD><TD>Jeriel</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.770</TD><TD>Dazel</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.020</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>piggy_mum</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.400</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.650</TD><TD>Hayley</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>4.224</TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>wknrayden</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.240</TD><TD>Rayden</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>pinkitsim2003</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.710</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.485</TD><TD>Tyra</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.350</TD><TD>Kaylee</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.930</TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.570</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Kembangan </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.060</TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.975</TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>jlau</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.990</TD><TD>Elise</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.955</TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.005</TD><TD>Laraine</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Yumeumi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.520</TD><TD>Merrick</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.014</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>moonchip</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.800</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.165</TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.170</TD><TD>Heng Lee</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.130</TD><TD>Tyler</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.550</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.795</TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>mummydt</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.960</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.700</TD><TD>Aeryn</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.807</TD><TD>Heather</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>lildragon</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.055</TD><TD>Livia</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.150</TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Orchid</TD><TD>Dr Seetho</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.160</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.350</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.430</TD><TD>Quintus</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>ah_min</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.965</TD><TD>Anzel</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 06 Feb 2013</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Aspialle am looking for 1 to shave after cny too. Anuyone tried the one at kkh n hoe much? Wana make calligraphy pen using the hair

Ryan,
there is a shop opp TMC which used the virgin hair to make into pen. it cost $20 to shave hair back in 2011.

Aspialle, ryan: i went to the 1 opp TMC, same as kkh, oso taimaobi in 2010. Went to do the brush for my #1. Bt had already done the haircut beforehand for $20 in those kiddy salon. End up went the taimaobi shop say if doin the hairbrush can bring to the shop they do free 1st haircut. Nt sure if now still the same or not..

Jennifer: don worry bout jaundice too much. My #1 took 2mths to be cleared. This time, bb still going to polyclinic for jaundice check. already 1mth old liao. Oso was hospitalized at 4days old for phototherapy. Thou level dropped after discharge, the next reading at polyclinic went up. It's been up down up down. Bt doc didnt say need to stop bf, as long as feeding well, peeing pooing well can already. Last reading last wk still nt cleared. Went check again yest, bt result nt out yet coz say after bb is 1mth old the bld gotta send back to hosp to check. So will be seeing doc after cny to c how the reading. Hopefully down n cleared so no more poking little bb's foot!! Bt i'm nt very hopeful coz still seeing abit of yellow in her eyes..

Shaving bb hair:
Both Taimaobi shop at KKH n opp TMC same company. In 2010 cost $20 to shave hair only (did not make brush). Like Topsy mentioned if doing the paint brush using bb's hair then the shaving is foc.

Thanks ladies for the encouragement. Nurse jus called me n said the level has gone down to 11. Hopefully she can be discharged by 2molor..

Can't wait to carry my bb...

Hi all mummies, my bb was born on 1st Feb. But can i stay on this forum instead? Anyone has this feeling sudden urge of crying after delivery of their bb? No reason jus burst out crying. is this depression? My newborn always woke up from 4-6 am and i have to stay awake to keep her accompany. is this reason why i am feeling depressed?

Hi Mummies.. Have a few queries not sure if anyone can advise...

1) how long will jaundice last? Baby at 16 days old but still quite yellowish despite sunning her everyday... Envious those babies whose skin are fair/white

2) leakage of breast milk... Will the leakage continue as long as we do breast feeding?

Hi Canopyhaze,

Thank u for updating the list. My EDD was 6 Jan, and waterbag broke and delivered on Dec 23. I would want to join Jan Facebook gp and share with all mummies, can add me into the facebook gp? My email is [email protected]. Thanks

For Taimaobi, I happened to have just called them this morning. The lady who picked up the phone said that the hair cut free can be done in the comfort of our homes (but need appointment) if the brush we purchase is above S$100. But if the brush is below S$100, the home call hair cut is S$40.

We can also walk in at their outlets (opp TMC or KKH) to do baby hair cut, no appointment required.

Price of brush depends on the type you choose..

Jennifer - Baby will be home soon, don't be sad.

Sharon
Ur not alone, I nearly went into depression after my no1
It's normal that after delivery there is a change in hormones so we are more emotional

I did not tell maid we r sending her back today but this morning , she initiated to request us send her back. Even tell me go Cebu web to book promo ticket. Today when agent came to fetch her to airport she is so happy!

Sharon,
Mayb u r jus feeling tired and overwhelmed by the new addition. I cried too on the day b4 dh goes back to work. But its all working out fine now. Talk to ur hubby share ur worries if any get him to b more supportive. Things will only get better.

Also wishing that all jaundice bb get better soon. Cny coming hope the ang bao chase away their yellow and give them rosy cheeks!

Sharon,

that's normal as hormones &amp; being new mum. U can just post here.
jiayou!!

look at the bright side... bb healthy, no serious prob.... everything will be fine!

mummydt &amp; elp,

if u r overheaty then ur confinement is nt doing right. confinement is to bu everything &amp; if body show heatiness - gum swollen, LS, coughing then hv reduce amt of red dates in red date tea, no fried ginger &amp; use fresh cut ginger &amp; also reduce amt of sesame oil too.

overdo will harm u more.....

mummydt

jaundice lasts up to 6 wks. heard that sun tanning dun do much but is the most safest method to reduce.

mine too. gng for liver test this fri

leakage of breast milk..... let down is common, use breast pad, etc. it's mum instinct to produce for bb. will stop ard 6-9 mths as bb takes solid food then.

Sylvia, I think it was the DOM wine... Drank some chicken soup with DoM and didn't really like the taste.. The DoM might have burnt my throat
sad.gif
then next morning my throat so painful, and the cough just came... have told CL not to give me that cos I will not take it..

Aspialle - wah! I think your helper purposely COOT PATTERN so that you will send her home one ar! Good riddance! Hope your next helper is better!

Back