(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

Julie - looks like we have quite a bit of similarities, i also dare not self-poke...hahaha inject I mean. That's one of the factors of not considering IVF. I am trying to get myself mentally prepared that we might remain childless but my DH seems to be very hopeful.

Siu ping - can test again few days later if AF still not approaching.

siuping: af haven report still got hope
happy.gif
cheer up

hi ladies (esp my ttc-mates like coyote, starrie, sjx, siu ping. oh! and congrats to tethysea for the discovery on your healthy baby girl)!

been ages since im here... but still trying very hard offline... have started seeing a gynae too...

today im here to spread peapea's dust! just tested bfp over the weekend!

super excited! =)

i think what was different this cycle was first, i took bai fong wan once AF cleared, then i did HSG on CD10. somehow after HSG, O very early this month and had my O just 3 days after HSG. BD-ed twice on day of O and two days after O. this is my 4th month on TCM meds and fertility monitor

hmmmm, experienced occasions of cramps (a bit painful at times), but often had need to go toilet... even after peeing feel like not enough, need to pee somemore...

just want to thank all of you for supporting me during the ttc journey

now praying for a sticky little pea =)

*spreading peapea dust around!*

Hey ladies, congrats to those who graduated this month! *grab your baby dust!

Talking about Bai feng wan, I recently heard alot of cases of bai feng wan helping them to concieve. My mum also told me that she TTC for 1 year with no news and she decided to try bai feng wan and that cycle she strike! And she said she only take those cheap ones from medical hall. She said it cost her $1 plus only (that was 26 years ago.. hehe)Subsequently, my sis and bro came quickly after she gave birth, we are all one year apart. She concieve my bro 2 month after giving birth to me!

I didn't think much about bai feng wan previously but decided to give it a try anyway. Its not very expensive (cheaper than gynae) and its good for our body, no harm trying. I heard ppl saying once u concieve u cannot take bai feng wan? is that true?

shaggy - I tried that but doesn't seem to help in my case. Anyway is good to try as many are saying it helps. IIRC, the box instruction did say that it cannot be taken during pregnancy.

<font color="000080">CONGRATS, PEAPEA!!! *HUGS* Hope you're having a super sticky little pea!

SiuPing >> No see red still have hope!

Coyote &amp; Julie >> I've heard of ppl who strike natural after trying one round of (unsuccessful) IVF... something about the hormone injections preparing the body better for the pregnancy. I know the procedure is very expensive, but if really bobian maybe can start asking around for ppl who gone thru IVF before deciding? </font>

peapea congratsss!!!! it seems hsg is working well for you
happy.gif

dear all,
i have been taking clomid for 4th cycle.... anyone knows until when i can depend on clomid??? hikss.... this cycle the gynea give me an extra estrogen (progynova 2mg) 3 times a day fiuhhh..
anyone experienced take these?

thanks everyone!!

tethysea, BIG HUG BACK! =D

starrie, i took bai fong wan only when AF clear. took only one bottle.. it always help me to regulate my AF so cycle becomes 28 days... detected O better too...

san, so surprised the HSG worked well... the gynae did say it will improve fertility by 30%... in his own words "instead of 2 lanes on the expressway, hsg will expand it to 3 lanes" =)

Congrats peapea!!

Siuping still got hope dont worry!
happy.gif

I heard that EYS bai feng wan is good.

Just book my gynae next week
happy.gif
but dont know hubby can go with me or not cos he got reservist.
sad.gif

I'm one who believe that crystal got magnetic field, so later going to get some crystal later for protection and smooth pregnanncy.

yup. take bai feng wan once AF clear. For mine is take everyday after AF clear till next cycle. I only started this cycle so not sure if AF will be on time *fingers crossed*
My sis has very irregular menses, like once every 3 months kind. She had her first 28 day cycle after taking Bai feng wan.
I heard abt EYS bai feng wan too, its more expensive. No harm checking it out..

yup. I think EYS bai feng wan no need to eat everyday. Mine is not EYS and suppose to eat everyday kind. You can check with the staff when you buy.

Hi peapea and chin,
Congrats! It's so exciting to hear about such good news!

I'm still waiting patiently for my O. Think it's back to delayed cycle again. Haiz! I used to take EYS Bai Fong Wan too, but it's abit heart for me to take 2x a week.

Siu Ping, good luck good luck! Test again a few days later. Maybe it's still early! ;)

Gingerbreadger: ouww can take for that long thanks for the info

Peapea: u r so lucky
happy.gif
mine done in sept... But haven't see the advantage... My AF just report
sad.gif

So long nv come in den now come in see so amny good news le.. haa..

Congrats to those who tested BFP!! haa..

Sui ping~~ I'm so excited for u la.. Hope its gonna be a BFP for you!! =D

Vanilla, I'm anxious leh &amp; keeping my fingers crossed for myself. I hope for BFP too! Waiting month after month....everything going smoothly for u?

RaiNe, hopefully is bcos still early....trying to an wei myself...haha..

Siu Ping, ya.. Stay positive... =D When is ur AF due? Usually ur AF is very on the dot kind? You tested alreayd or haven? haa.. So excited...

I'm fine.. Am already in my 11 weeks 4 days le.. haa.. Going for oscar scan tis coming thrus.. Which will be 12 weeks.. keke.. =D When i'm back from my oscar scan den come back here to spread more peas to u gals, ok... =D haa..

tethysea, congrats to finding out ur gender of ur bb.. haa.. its a princess.. haa.. Sure got alot of clothes to buy la.. haa.. =D

Vanilla &amp; Starrie, I'm staying positive &amp; hopeful.

My AF cycle had been 37 days for the last 2 months. I gan chiong &amp; tested once on CD 37 &amp; again yesterday morning at CD44. Maybe bcos my cycle abit longer so might hv tested early. Hope Nov will be a gd month for all ttc mates here.

Time flies, so fast 1st trimester going to be over for u (Vanilla).

Congratulations to those who have the chance to spread the peas...really happy to see quite a number. Really hope rest of us will have chance soon and flood this thread with dusts and peas
happy.gif

Siuping..you had a long cycle but do you know which DPO you are in? Maybe if you are DPO10 or 12 can start test already.

Siu ping, maybe u O later tis month? That's why too early to test? Try to test later ba.. Haa.. Me too tat time oso very gan chiong to test.. But only tested faint positive on DPO9.. Jia you jia you!!! =D

Wow Vanilla...you tested so early and had a faint positive means your hormones is very strong hor
happy.gif

Do you have preggie symptoms coming up on DPO9 already?

Hello gals, haven't been posting for awhile. So happy to see so many good news especially my former cyclemate peapea! Gong xi gong xi, takecare gal!
happy.gif

Me just came back from short trip w hubby. Silly AF choose to report on the day we flew. Will be going away to Malacca this weekend again, hope we can be 'productive' and my break from work helps ttc. Keeping my fingers crossed this cycle...

mrs carice, oh! you also got ur bfp after hsg?? heee.. hows the baby so far?

miloqueen!!! thanks thanks!!!! you jia you too!!

peapea : immediate next month preg lor .... which i mention here before ..... so have you see your gynae yet ?

oct baby fair nothing much .... but i go to the furniture fair instead ....

Thanks Ms Carice, would you like to share also any symptoms of your pregnancy in early stage even before you BFP?

verone, i actually start testing even earlier before tat.. haa.. like DPO6 or DPO7.. but of cuz its negative la... haa..

For me.. Ard DPO4 i felt my boobs became tender and my nipples became like darker and slightly bigger... Then ard DPO6-7 i felt my menses cramp.. And those suan tong on my back and tights... These are so AF signs.. so i was really disappointed then.. So i told myself nvm.. i still got 2 cycles of clomid left... can try next cycle... haa..

Another side of me encourage myself, 1 day nv see red means got chance.. haa.. I still told my hubby tat initially i still very confident tat will strike tis cycle den all these signs appear i thk no chance le.. haa..

I tested so early becuz there's another graduate named "Chloie" she annouce her BFP and made me so tempted to try it... Initally i wanna wait till AF is due den test de.. haa...

But cannot tahan e temptation.. ha.. So i tested on DPO9.. keke.. Ya... have to admit it really early.. haa..

Vanilla..I dare not try because I am afraid of disappointment. That feeling is terrible... I rather wait till its a few days late. But I've heard many tried way before AF because if really preggy I think about DPO10 sometimes will have faint line liao.

As of now I do not have much synptoms except my right side felt some pulling ache but not pain. Anyway, such kind of symptoms is so similar in the past also..sighzz don't think so much la..ping chang xin..

Hi ladies! Back from lurking mode. Think I haven't "chatted" with most of you since I have "disappeared" for so long.

Verone> I know how you feel! I'm at DPO14 I think, based on BBT. But I'm not quite sure since I only started charting last month. It's CD44 for me but I still don't dare to test leh....scared disappointment too since I'm always irregular.

Actually, this morning was quite confident, felt nauseous and thought this is it. Wanted to go and buy HPT later after work and test tmr, but as the day went by, confidence drop lower and lower until now, feel scared to get disappointed again.

Think I will wait till Sat to test if it's not here yet since my longest was CD47.

verone &amp; lady dee, Jia you... I thk its easy for me to say ping chang xin... Not to worried.. But i understand when it comes to urself, things will be different..

Still, jia you... =D

I heard someone calling out my name................
Hi ladies!!!! How are all of you????????

Vanilla! How's your 卤肉饭? Just realised that we have the same surname lei. Like so rare lor.

Dont know yet lei...... only 12 weeks..... Getting very paranoid lei. not much movement yet, no ms, no cravings, no more mid night supper. I feel so energetic lor. Never really tired before. *fingers cross* gyne appt on this coming Friday. Cant wait!!!!

Oh...I tot your "Very Soon" status in FB was refering to gender. No huh? Hahaha... Good that 1st unstable trimester is over, smooth smooth man!

My very soon is that my 1st tri is going to an end soon! cant wait for 2nd tri! since im going for my amnio, I should be able to know in the gender in a mth+ more. that's double excitement!!!!

tethysea> how's your amnio result? boy or girl?

<font color="000080">Hi Chloie! Mine is a girl, amnio also all ok, thank goodness
happy.gif
Hurray, your 1st tri almost over! *throws confetti* No need to worry lar, so early will have movement meh?

Verone &amp; Lady Dee >> Pin chang xin, fingers crossed and bbdust!</font>

tethysea> Baby girl!!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!! Is that what you wish for?
Oh Ya! Maybe it's my second time so I know how bb kicks are like. And I have started to felt it since abt 2 weeks ago. Now are gentle ones, soon, we will get those earth shaking ones. LOL!
Any more graduates recently? Lazy to read up.... LOL!

Back